P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore - News and Pictures Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmanuel is a charming young man and will be breaking a lot of hearts indeed in the near future! I agree that he also looks a lot like Philippe. Nice to see that all the children are musical like Mathilde.

Hmm, I prefer Gabriël of the two boys. I don't know, Emmanuel has something sullen about him, something glum. Moody, what do you call it.
Gabriël has always been my favourite, along with Elisabeth.

On a more general note: I think it's good that the court website is updated fast with the new photo, like they did in August with Gabriël's birthday.

Emmanuel, along with Elisabeth, strikes me as very shy. So maybe that's why he comes off the way he does.

I had the same problem as a child, was thought "disagreeable" by some family members because I was timid and shy. I grew out of it. I think Emmanuel will be that same and I also think he will be as handsome as his big brother soon!;)

Perhaps Emmanuel's shy and reserved nature is a factor of his learning disability? I think he has dyslexia, but I wonder if there are some other underlying reasons for his reserved personality given the fact that he was at Eureka for a very long time (IIRC most pupils at the school only stay there until they're ready to go back into mainstream school, normally after a couple of years), however Philippe's family aren't totally extroverted themselves so he's probably just inherited that characteristic. I think it adds to Emmanuel's charm; I've always had a soft spot for him.

Perhaps Emmanuel's shy and reserved nature is a factor of his learning disability? I think he has dyslexia, but I wonder if there are some other underlying reasons for his reserved personality given the fact that he was at Eureka for a very long time (IIRC most pupils at the school only stay there until they're ready to go back into mainstream school, normally after a couple of years), however Philippe's family aren't totally extroverted themselves so he's probably just inherited that characteristic. I think it adds to Emmanuel's charm; I've always had a soft spot for him.

That is an interesting explanation. I can see what you mean.

For the same reason I have always had a soft spot for his brother - Gabriël always had something gentle about him and that appeals to me. It is something that, of the family, only he has.

Last edited:
I don't know if you've ever seen any videos of Emmanuel but he's actually all but shy. When visiting a place he's the one who fires questions at the guide & at the family photo shoot at Villers he made witty jokes that made even the photographer laugh.

After 6 years and now that Elisabeth has turned 18, it's time to close this thread.

The new current events thread for Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant, can be found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ant-news-and-events-october-2019-a-46853.html

The new current events thread for Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eléonore can be found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...l-onore-news-and-events-oct-2019-a-46891.html

Many thanks to all who partecipated in this thread!

MAfan
on behalf of the Belgian Forum Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom