P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore - News and Pictures Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a picture of Philippe in 1971, Emmanuel and him could be twins! :D

The Duchess of Brabant is sure growing up. I cant believe she is 16 :flowers:

She looks even more grown up in the second photo with the dog. Perhaps simply styling and angle of the photo.

Happy birthday to the young heiress. ?

Happy 16th birthday to Princess Élisabeth. I love the pictures. Élisabeth looks very beautiful.

Last edited:
Time flies indeed!!! Sweeet sixteen for the sweet Princess!!!

Last edited:
Happy birthday Lisa.... I wish there were a new pic for the occasion !

"After school, Elisabeth sometimes volunteers to help children with learning difficulties. In the past she also volunteered in a care home for the elderly, in a homeless centre and among disabled persons."

This is very moving.

:previous: I agree. Philippe and Mathilde are raising a magnificent future queen of the Belgians.."Lisa" is going to be as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

Happy Birthday Elisabeth..lucky Belgium!:belgiumflag:?

She's becoming so beautiful but then again, genetics are on her side, have you seen her mother and grandmothers? All beautiful women ;)

She's becoming so beautiful but then again, genetics are on her side, have you seen her mother and grandmothers? All beautiful women ;)

Definitely true....the "beauty gene" has been passed down through generations very nicely on both the paternal and maternal side in the Belgian RF.

Lisa is going to be a much sought after young lady in a few years.:whistling:

Definitely true....the "beauty gene" has been passed down through generations very nicely on both the paternal and maternal side in the Belgian RF.

Few years? :D
I'd be surprised if she doesn't have a boyfriend already :whistling:?
Poor Philippe, as we said in Spanish: "se le está poniendo cara de suegro" (he's getting a father-in-law face) :lol:

I don't find her pretty at all since she's IMO Daddy's girl.
But it' s a matter of taste of course....?

She is sixteen....if she doesn't have a boyfriend yet, she likely has a few boys looking. Poor Philippe is likely not prepared for the boyfriends knocking :lol:

I don't find her pretty at all since she's IMO Daddy's girl.
But it' s a matter of taste of course....?

She is indeed daddy's girl - she is a real Coburg in her looks. She is a classical beauty, not a "catwalk model". And I don't mean anything disparaging with that.

Her brother Gabriël is really handsome and has that *extra* thing (he's a d'Udekem d'Acoz in his looks) - if he weren't a Prince he could easily go into modeling.

Elisabeth and Gabriël are my favorites of the children.

:previous: Totally agree.

Elisabeth has classical features...a golden haired gray/blue eyed girl with a perfect peaches-and-cream complexion...the most flawless complexion I have ever seen in my life. If she looks like this at sixteen without a hint of makeup, I can only imagine what she will be like in 5-10 years.:ohmy:

She is lovely for sure!

Gabriel looks like a Burberry model. He is almost a clone of Mathilde, the way Lisa mostly resembles the Coburgs.

Last edited:

The court announced today that Princess Elisabeth passed the admission tests of the Belgian Committee of the United World Colleges (UWC). She will start her education at the UWC Atlantic College in the United Kingdom in summer 2018.

** monarchie.be: Princesse Elisabeth ** translation **

Congratulations to the princess. I suppose it means she will finish her secondary education abroad. The king of The Netherlands attended the same boarding school in the 80-ties.

So I had to google this, because this college is in St Donat’s in South Wales. Now for a minute I thought it was New South Wales in Australia because I was shocked that this school was in South Wales! But it is.

So yes, it is quite removed from hustle and bustle, even Cardiff is a good 40 minutes to an hour away but it’s right on the coast.

How interesting! So at least one princess will indeed go to a UWC college this year - just not a Dutch one;)
I think it's a great opportunity and I hope Elisabeth will have a fantastic time.

Congratulations to the princess. I suppose it means she will finish her secondary education abroad.
Yes, they write that she wants to leave the college with the International Baccalaureat in 2020.

Congratulation to Elisabeth!!! How time flies though...I still remember her first day of kindergarten...

Of course the usual negative comments in Belgian social media, but I think this step is an excellent one. Free from the eternal pressure in Belgium. Explore a new world. Use English day by day. Discover your own personality.

I'm actually so annoyed, I literally applied to UWC through the US NC, made it to the last round but got rejected sadly. Atlantic College was may first choice as well. I could have become friends with HRH. But I am happy for her, the school is an experience like no other. Hopefully she will be my second year.

Another future Sovereign amongst the alumnae helps the UWC of course...

Well done to the Duchess of Brabant ,I read that that the current presidents of Atlantic College are Dowager Queen Noor of Jordan & Queen Elizabeth II .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom