The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 06:56 AM
Courtier

I saw a picture of Philippe in 1971, Emmanuel and him could be twins!

Old 10-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Time flies... Crown princess Elisabeth celebrates her 16th birthday today. And she's turning into a real beauty IMO (I have the same feeling about Ingrid Alexandra of Norway: how she's grown!).

New photos: https://queenmathilde.blogspot.be/20...-16-today.html

Old 10-25-2017, 12:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Brabant is sure growing up. I cant believe she is 16

She looks even more grown up in the second photo with the dog. Perhaps simply styling and angle of the photo.

Happy birthday to the young heiress.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Nobility

P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore - News and Pictures Part 3

Happy 16th birthday to Princess Élisabeth. I love the pictures. Élisabeth looks very beautiful.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Time flies indeed!!! Sweeet sixteen for the sweet Princess!!!
Old 10-25-2017, 07:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Happy birthday Lisa.... I wish there were a new pic for the occasion !
Old 10-25-2017, 07:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Happy birthday Lisa.... I wish there were a new pic for the occasion !
There are 3 new ones ... Or did they alreadt exist on the website of Belgian court?
Old 10-25-2017, 07:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore View Post
Time flies... Crown princess Elisabeth celebrates her 16th birthday today. And she's turning into a real beauty IMO (I have the same feeling about Ingrid Alexandra of Norway: how she's grown!).

Soon she will wear her first tiara (at 18 maybe ?). I wonder if she will inherit the Brabant Laurel Wreath, or if she will get a new small tiara.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:55 AM
Majesty

"After school, Elisabeth sometimes volunteers to help children with learning difficulties. In the past she also volunteered in a care home for the elderly, in a homeless centre and among disabled persons."

This is very moving.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Majesty

I agree. Philippe and Mathilde are raising a magnificent future queen of the Belgians.."Lisa" is going to be as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

Happy Birthday Elisabeth..lucky Belgium!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-25-2017, 03:14 PM
Courtier

She's becoming so beautiful but then again, genetics are on her side, have you seen her mother and grandmothers? All beautiful women
Old 10-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Majesty

beautiful young lady. 16 already!
very nice pictures for her birthday, In this one she has a look as in saying he is done with the session lol
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-84t07MAA9.../s1600/000.jpg
Old 10-25-2017, 04:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidi View Post
She's becoming so beautiful but then again, genetics are on her side, have you seen her mother and grandmothers? All beautiful women
Definitely true....the "beauty gene" has been passed down through generations very nicely on both the paternal and maternal side in the Belgian RF.

Lisa is going to be a much sought after young lady in a few years.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Definitely true....the "beauty gene" has been passed down through generations very nicely on both the paternal and maternal side in the Belgian RF.

Few years?
I'd be surprised if she doesn't have a boyfriend already
Poor Philippe, as we said in Spanish: "se le está poniendo cara de suegro" (he's getting a father-in-law face)
Old 10-25-2017, 11:47 PM
Courtier

I don't find her pretty at all since she's IMO Daddy's girl.
But it' s a matter of taste of course....😎
Old 10-26-2017, 12:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore View Post

CP Elisabeth reminds me a lot of a young Queen Paola. Happy sweet 16th birthday!
Old 10-26-2017, 12:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

She is sixteen....if she doesn't have a boyfriend yet, she likely has a few boys looking. Poor Philippe is likely not prepared for the boyfriends knocking
Old 10-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I don't find her pretty at all since she's IMO Daddy's girl.
But it' s a matter of taste of course....😎
She is indeed daddy's girl - she is a real Coburg in her looks. She is a classical beauty, not a "catwalk model". And I don't mean anything disparaging with that.

Her brother Gabriël is really handsome and has that *extra* thing (he's a d'Udekem d'Acoz in his looks) - if he weren't a Prince he could easily go into modeling.

Elisabeth and Gabriël are my favorites of the children.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Majesty

Totally agree.

Elisabeth has classical features...a golden haired gray/blue eyed girl with a perfect peaches-and-cream complexion...the most flawless complexion I have ever seen in my life. If she looks like this at sixteen without a hint of makeup, I can only imagine what she will be like in 5-10 years.

She is lovely for sure!

Gabriel looks like a Burberry model. He is almost a clone of Mathilde, the way Lisa mostly resembles the Coburgs.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:29 AM
Administrator

The court announced today that Princess Elisabeth passed the admission tests of the Belgian Committee of the United World Colleges (UWC). She will start her education at the UWC Atlantic College in the United Kingdom in summer 2018.

** monarchie.be: Princesse Elisabeth ** translation **

Tags
prince emmanuel, prince gabriel, princess eleonore, princess elisabeth