Mathilde on the cover

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Catherine, thank you! I love this set of photos. I am looking forward to Hola arriving in the bookstore in another week so I can take a closer look!

Point de Vue 15 September 1999 "The surprise engagement of Philippe of Belgium" and 22 September 1999 "Philippe of Belgium presents us his fiancée"

Super! Does anyone have the Paris Match? Perhaps someone can scan the photos from inside!

Great cover indeed! I believe the picture was taken in Brussels where Archduchess Maria Gabriella was confirmed (daughter of Carl Christian and Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg)

That is just the sweetest picture of Princess Mathilde and Princess Elisabeth. It almost makes me cry!:wub:

Mathilde is always beautiful and elegant:flowers:

She really is an elegant woman, a natural beauty :flowers:

I'm really disappointed that even if she in half Polish she doesn't speak our language. What a shame. I hope she know a few sentences. Anyway, our media make a big deal that we will have Polish queen in Belgium.

:previous: That's such a sweet picture of Philippe and Mathilde with her hand on the back of his neck.

:previous:Don't forget that beautiful close-up photo of Mathilde on the "Royals hors série"-cover (September/October 2010): Royals Hors Série
Especially the Crown Princess' delicate diamond earrings look just wonderful on her -I've seen them on the magazine's actual cover and I do hope she'll wear them again at some important event:).

Back
Top Bottom