Mathilde and Maxima open museum "M"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These girls are amazing. It looks that they alway have a good time together.

Museum M is the renovated city museum of Leuven. For the moment there is an exhibition about the medieval painter Rogier Van der Weyden.

See here for an article in Dutch, and here for the official site of the museum.

There was an incident with three Flemish-nationalist trouble makers, who had mingled among the people and who started shouting anti-belgian slogans when the Princesses appeaared. They were removed by the police and arrested.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I especially love this picture, they look like they are conspiring. They are wonderful woman. Shame about the protestors, i'm glad they were taken away.
:flowers:

Once again Crown Princess Mathilde and Crown Princess Maxima proved that they work seamlessly as a team. It is always a pleasure to see them carrying out official engagements.

They look great. Good choice in clothes, they seem confident, everything's perfect.

They look very good and seemed very happy of being together. Well done for these two ladies.

And Mathilde is one of Alexia's godmother !

Both princesses looks so lovely and they looks like they had a good time.:flowers:

Bunte.de has a report about the two princesses and has created a poll about which princess is more likeable (I am so angry about this poll):

Google Übersetzer

Well, at least Bunte's babbling count (Alexander von Schönburg Glachau) doesn't comment this time....
I believe the article is comparing the two princesses to Victoria Secrets models... sigh.

I just love that suit Maxima has on. Isn't it the same one she wore the CP Letizia's wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom