King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Family, General News 2, Sep. 2017 - Dec. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
""A member of the Belgian royal family" has tested positive for the coronavirus. King Philippe and Queen Mathilde have decided to "limit their social contacts in the coming days as a precaution, in accordance with the health regulations". No public activities this and next week.'

Are they ashamed to reveal who got infected?
Danish and Norwegian royal families had no such objections concerning repectively to Christian and Ingrid-Alexandra.

According to the VRT one of the younger children of the king and queen is infected.

They added that the Queen will now miss the funeral of her uncle, Count Henri d’Udekem d’Acoz.

In the infos here they say it is one of the youngest !

What a shame the queen will have to miss her uncle's funeral.

According to the VRT one of the younger children of the king and queen is infected.

They added that the Queen will now miss the funeral of her uncle, Count Henri d’Udekem d’Acoz.

So either Emanuel or Eleonore... Elisabeth and Gabriel most likely already left for the UK to start their studies. Hopefully they weren't infected before leaving.

A lot of Royal Visits are cancelled, or a Royal Visit needs a long Preparation !

The king and queen both tested negative on their second COVID test yesterday and following the sanitary guidelines have now ended their quarantine & resumed their public duties.

They are everywhere with their family. What a difference with the Kings Baudouin and Albert II

So when we thought the Duchess was in the UK...is she back for the weekend or does she not have to be yet? Gabriel is obviously at school.

IIRC the semester of university starts at Oct, she probably stay at Belgium until late Sep.

Emmanuel has grown so much! He seems to be going the way of his brother, another super tall, broad shouldered young man!

The shocker for me was not so little Princess*Eléonore she is one big 13 year old almost eye level to her papa

It must be cool to stand centimeters away from the King, but how don't the security people have a fit?

To me with his Family. It is not the first time He signs Decrees from abroad.

A new photo has been released to mark Queen Mathilde‘s 49th birthday today, January 20:

** Pic **

My Mother turned 100 years old.

the Lord Mayor and 2 members of her Staff came where she is living now with flowers , a present and a Present of the Royal Palace. She received a frame in a red Box with a Royal Crown , it was the Official Picture of our Monarchs. Queen Mathilde wrote herself to Mme (my Mother) 7 II 2012 and signed Mathilde and next Philippe .
This was unexpected ! We are very all very honored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom