The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
And wow the king looks very tanned.
In some of the photos, he looks sunburnt! Q Mathilde looks very tanned too.

Wonderful pics - nice to see the younger children wearing traditional costumes.

On a side note: I remember being in Europe back in 2008 and was shocked at the cost of SPF 15+ sunscreen. My friend and I paid a small fortune for a small bottle from a pharmacy in Nice. I'm from Australia, and the price we paid would have bought me a litre bottle of SPF 30+ sunscreen!

Old 08-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post

And very handsome indeed. Mathilde is a very lucky lady to have him on her arm, he is like a *Silver Fox* in my book, just WOW!
Welcome to the Philippe Fan Club

I love how they chose to wear traditional Austrian clothing for the event, that's actually something people do when visiting that country.

Old 09-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Day without a car today in Bruxelles and the Royal Family was of course there!!!.

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...82&oe=5A1324EB

Video with the King

https://www.rtbf.be/info/regions/det...ure?id=9709087
Old 09-18-2017, 08:09 AM
Courtier

Strange that more pictures haven't surfaced yet
Old 09-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

This thread has been closed. You can find the new thread here.

Tags
king philippe, queen mathilde

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)