King Philippe, Q. Mathilde and Family, General News, Part 1 (July 2013 - Sept. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 56th birthday to King Philippe and happy birthday to his daughter, Princess Eleonore , that will turn 8 yrs old tomorrow!
Plus, check this cute video the Belgian Monarchy just released to thank all the well-wishers. What a sweet!!!! Daddy with his little girl!!

https://goo.gl/eB9oE3

So cute! Elisabeth and Eleonore are both daddy's girls, you can tell Philippe is unable to deny either one anything :D :ROFLMAO:

The picture is so beautiful and in a way, very natural, Eleonore's hair isn't even perfectly coiffed.

Really nice gesture to thank the well wishers, something that only took them a few minutes, other monarchies should follow suit.

Last edited:
Nice to see Daddy and daughter together and for them to thank everyone:flowers:

I love how close the king is to his daughters. You can tell they are daddies girls but in return they have him wrapped around their pinkies :p

Happy birthday to Philippe and early one to Eleanore :D

Wow is April a big month for royal birthdays including heads of state

The photo of Philippe and Eleonore is wonderful, little Eleonore looks so sweet and to me is a mixture of Mathilde and Elisabeth. I love the setting of the photo too, perfect for spring! I find it a sweet gesture how Eleonore was included in the photo too as their birthdays are very close together.

King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Family: General News (July 2013 - present)

Happy 56th birthday to King Philippe and happy birthday to his daughter, Princess Eleonore , that will turn 8 yrs old tomorrow!
Plus, check this cute video the Belgian Monarchy just released to thank all the well-wishers. What a sweet!!!! Daddy with his little girl!!

https://goo.gl/eB9oE3

Thank you for this. Nice to see it's looking the way this time of should look somewhere in the World. Lucky Belgians having Spring Flowers or not needing to bundle up to go outside.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Apparently the king celebrated his birthday with his wife and children in The Netherlands. The family went to 's Hertogenbosch to visit the unique & sold-out exposition of Jheronimus Bosch. The exposition was opened by the Dutch king, who also said he would visit it with his family.

Source: royalty-online

The King and Princess Elisabeth are watching Belgium v. Wales in Lille this evening.

Great to see the kids out at the games. Loved Philippe and Elisabeth, reminds of Felipe taking Leonor and then Sofia recently. Father daughter time is always special no matter your rank. Sure Elisabeth likely had as much fun as her dad.:flowers:

It's great to see Philippe and Elisabeth supporting their team in Lille, what a fun event for Elisabeth to finish off the week! It was a great touch to see them both wearing red as well (Philippe has a red tie). Elisabeth also appears to be wearing braces, or at least to me. She looks a lot like Philippe in the second photo posted by eya, I've always thought she looks like Mathilde but here, particularly around the eyes, she bears more of a resemblance to her father.

True. Aways one chance out of two...

Great to see Elisabeth. She changes fast at this age. I love her wild hair although I'm sure at nearly 15 she's often frustrated at it :lol:

Is it known if there is a particular reason for the visit of the Duke and Duchess of Wellington?

^^^ I know the Duke has business interests in Belgium, but given his lineage and who he represents, it was probably a courtesy visit.

Normally I can't tell who children resemble, but King Phillippe can't talk his way out of this one! ;) (Idiom. for something that is obvious).

As well as Emmanuel...:lol:
Gabriel is definitely Mathilde´s boy!

This a a great Picture where tou can see our Townhall.
Well done !

To Morrow for the Defilé I know Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz will not attend. Princess Claire is on holidays!.
I wonder also if for Security reasons , the Children will be there.
But Prince Laurent will attend .

After Princess Mary, Queen Mathilde was used for an advertisement of diet pills.
Koningin Mathilde maakt reclame voor dieetpillen - Gazet van Antwerpen

Google translate:
Queen Mathilde these slimming pills and skin products touting: Golden advertisement for Italian brands Pura Cambogia and Bella Vei, it seemed. Only the Palace was not informed.

"Queen Mathilde has unveiled its incredible secret! Read the answer "A website with a pink, fake logo Women's Health shows remarkable pictures of our princess: In 2003, pregnant belly, and in 2013 with sleek figure. "Before and after" the unbelievable secret: the diet pills Pure Cambogia Ultra and Pure Life Cleanse.

"With these pills you lose every week 7kg abdominal fat." The operation on the site is strengthened with a photo of Mathilde, who holds a round-Cambogia pills. The photo is clearly photoshopped. At another site the same story: pictures of Mathilde Mathilde with and without wrinkles, the alleged result of Bellavéi Skin Care and Youth Renew Phyto.

The ads came this weekend online. The stories and photos are fake and every click leads to the website of the brand.

The use of the photos is illegal because it was done without the knowledge of the queen. Palace may require to remove the ads and claim damages. Monday is examined what steps are taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom