It's a boy! Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing them.Prince Emmanuel looks exactly like princess Elisabeth when she was showed to the public.Those pics of prince Phillippe with Elisabeth and gabriel.... wow ! very adorable :)

Awww! What a adorable family! Emmanuel is totaly adorable!!!

I loved all the pics, thank you very much! The new baby is adorable and his brothers are beautiful. Everyone seems so happy. La petite Elizabeth is my favourit little princess, she's so cute!! :) :)

Congratulations. Emmanuel is a beautiful baby.

Elisabeth and Gabriel look a lot like their father. What do you think about little Emmanuel? He is maybe too little to say it, but I think he has also his father's looks.

what a cutie!!

attachment.php

mathilde and phillipe have one of the most lovely royal families...

Oh wow, these pictures are so beautiful and tender, and they touched me very much. Emmanuel is very adorable, and to me he looks very much like Elisabeth and Gabriel when they were newborns. Mathilde looks indeed radiant - simply beautiful. Nice that Philippe wore casual clothes for the photo session - it adds an extra beautiful touch to the pictures in my opinion. It's great that there are so many pictures. I don't remember there being so many pictures when the first pictures of Elisabeth and Gabriel were released. Thank you all so very much for posting the pictures.:)
The video was beautiful too. Thank you very much for the link Hannelore.:) The pictures to me say a lot about this wonderful family, but seeing them "live" (in the video), and how they are with each other is very wonderful and beautiful - they are all full of love for each other.

A lovely family. And so blond! Thanks for all the endearing photos.

Ohh he looks like he is smirking in this one...or that he has a secret! :D
http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=belgiansdop2a5pi.jpg

Anna_R said:
BELGIAN PRINCE SNOOZES THROUGH FIRST PHOTOSHOOT

6 OCTOBER 2005

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/10/06/princeemmanuel/

1. Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium proudly present their second son, Emmanuel Leopold Guillaume François Marie, to the world
2. Elisabeth gets to know her little brother

3. The shoot was very much a family affair with siblings Elisabeth, three, and two-year-old Gabriel included in the proceedings

The photos of the family are so beautiful and very touching. Mathilde looks fantastic. I really can’t believe it, and did people say she had no anaesthesia? :eek: (I really admire any woman that can have a baby without anything. I don't think I would be able to handle the pain) Emmanuel is so adorable and looks just like Gabriel when he was born. Elisabeth and Gabriel seem to take to really love their new little brother. They’re just a truly wonderful family, and I wish them all the best.

Emmanuel is so adorable! Elisabeth and Gabriel are too sweet. I'm sure they're excited to have another sibling. ;) Thanks to everyone for the very touching photos. The whole family looks wonderful.

Aw, all three kids are so beautiful and adorable. It was great seeing the five of them interact...with little Emmanuel sleeping through it, of course. Nice to see Elisabeth holding her baby brother...she looks happier now that she's older. I remember seeing pictures of her holding Gabriel at his intro. to the press and she looked kinda' skeptical.

Love Elisabeth's giggles and little Gabriel copying his sister..."Wat is dat? Een..." "Kikker!" "Gabriel, wat is dat?" "...kikker." Hehehe, cheater. Adorable.

Emmanuel does look a lot like Elisabeth, who's now a beautiful little girl and no longer a toddler.

Congratulations to the whole family.

What lovely photos.

They are truly blessed to have such a beautiful family.

IamLaura said:
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing them.Prince Emmanuel looks exactly like princess Elisabeth when she was showed to the public.Those pics of prince Phillippe with Elisabeth and gabriel.... wow ! very adorable :)

yeah, but he had gabriel's nose;)

A few days old and on all the front covers ... But the big news is the general strike in Belgium today (public transport, airport, banks, post, schools...).

(hln.be, nieuwsblad.be, dhnet.be, gva.be, lalibre.be)

Attachments

• art_35148.jpeg
    art_35148.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 215
  • cover_nieuwsblad_big.jpeg
    cover_nieuwsblad_big.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 429
  • manchette.jpeg
    manchette.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 215
  • tumbgva.jpeg
    tumbgva.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 838
  • 01_GP_20051007_HLNHP.jpeg
    01_GP_20051007_HLNHP.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Please remember to quote the source of all images posted. Even if you have used a direct link from another site (something I wouldn't recommend doing), you still have to post where it came from.

Thanks,
Danielle

From picturedesk/contrast.

While Mathilde is in the hospital with Emmanuel, Philippe takes Elisabeth and Gabriel to a park.

Attachments

• 6523229.jpg
    6523229.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 6523227.jpg
    6523227.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 6523228.jpg
    6523228.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 6523230.jpg
    6523230.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 6523231.jpg
    6523231.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 6523233.jpg
    6523233.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 6523234.jpg
    6523234.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 6523235.jpg
    6523235.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 318
  • 6523232.jpg
    6523232.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Philippe with Elisabeth and Gabriel outside the hospital. According to the pictures the woman who is with them is Mathilde's gynecologist.

Attachments

• 6523226.jpg
    6523226.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 6523225.jpg
    6523225.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 6523224.jpg
    6523224.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 6523223.jpg
    6523223.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 277
  • 6523222.jpg
    6523222.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 275
  • 6523221.jpg
    6523221.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 283
The pincess Claire does not visit the princess Mathilde and baby?:)

Mette2 said:

According to the pictures the woman who is with them is Mathilde's gynecologist.

That's correct, it's Dr. Geneviève Naomé, who also delivered Elisabeth & Gabriel.

Mathilde will come home with Emmanuel on monday

Monday 10th of October, around noon, Mathilde and Emmanuel will leave the Erasme hospital. They'll say goodbye to the staff that helped them and give a press conference.

(info:cathérine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom