It's a boy! Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great family. Lovely photos, and lovely to see! They all look so happy.;) ;)

I really liked the picture of Elisabeth and Emmanuel, the one with just the two of them. Thanks for posting the link, Hannelore.

What a great and beautiful family. its lovely to see them all together , they seems soooooo happy . the baby Emmanuel looks soooooooooo cute so are Elisabeth and Gabriel :)

Elisabeth , Gabriel and little Emmanuel are sooooo BEAUTIFUL !!!

They are a happy little family , so adorable Philliphe and Mahtilde look realy happy :)

Emmanuel is just precious! Mathilde and Phillippe really have a lovely family. Gabriel and Elisabeth are as adorable as ever.

Great pictures! :)

What a sweet family. Mathilde looks phenomenal and so radiant!

Emmaunuel looks very much like both of his siblings when they were born.

Edited to post Polfoto Pictures
Polfoto 06-10-2005 In this photo released by the Belgian Royal palace, Crown Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde pose with newborn baby Prince Emmanuel, in Brussels, Thursday, Oct. 6, 2005. Princess Mathilde, the wife of Crown Prince Philippe, on Tuesday gave birth to their third child Emmanuel, who will be fourth in line of succession to the Belgian throne. (AP Photo/Belgian Royal Palace)

Attachments

• BM-AP410526_guest.jpg
    BM-AP410526_guest.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 303
  • BM-AP410521_guest.jpg
    BM-AP410521_guest.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 270
  • BM-AP410523_guest.jpg
    BM-AP410523_guest.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 275
  • BM-AP410522_guest.jpg
    BM-AP410522_guest.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 258
  • BM-AP410525_guest.jpg
    BM-AP410525_guest.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 373
  • BM-AP410520_guest.jpg
    BM-AP410520_guest.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Hannelore, Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Photos of this family always convey a family full of peace and gentleness and these pictures are no exception. I also agree with whoever said that Emmanuel resembles Elisabeth as a baby. Beautiful to see them all, thanks again.

Alexandria thanks for posting those beutiful pix!!!! little Emmanuel it's sooooo cute:) and he resembles very much her big sister Elizabeth... cute!

Elizabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel are cute!!:)

I saw Philippe on TV when he was talking with the press. I thought thet he will be cry. He was and is so proud.

Photos are great!!! How cutie!! It looks like two years ago,but now they are 5.
Elisabeth have anotherbaby-doll.

wow...beautiful photos of a beautiful family. all the kids are soooooooo cute.

and looks like each other - similar to his/her siblings

So sorry there is no close-up of this photo. The way Princess Elizabeth is leaning in her mum and touching her "new baby";) . 20 points to the atmosphere created for their big sons, we can see clearly how tender and thoughtfull this parents are.

Congratulations to these members who keep us updated in new photos and news.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited:
Pictures from Reuters without watermark

Attachments

• r2181385635.jpg
    r2181385635.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 657
  • capt.yl80610061410.belgium_royal_birth_yl806.jpeg
    capt.yl80610061410.belgium_royal_birth_yl806.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 260
  • r748910734.jpg
    r748910734.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 693
  • r2663442319.jpg
    r2663442319.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 319
  • r3920744170.jpg
    r3920744170.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 248
  • r1831888096.jpg
    r1831888096.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 283
  • r1381074474.jpg
    r1381074474.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 413
What a beautiful baby boy! Thanks to all who posted this great photos of this beautiful and happy family!

More pictures without watermark from Belga

Attachments

• zk.jpeg
    zk.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 770
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 336
  • zy.jpg
    zy.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 369
  • zx.jpg
    zx.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 330
How absolutely LOVELY!! :)

Congratulations, again to the RFamily!! The children as babies are ALL so cute!

They all are really beautiful! :)

This one is very lovely source Belga

Attachments

• zf.jpg
    zf.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 285
Such wonderful photos of a truly beautiful family! The Duchess looks amazing. Very few women look so wonderful after a natural, hard, anesthesia-free labor.

Oh absolutely Alisa. When I had my children (also without an epidural), I didn't only feel like a truck had ridden me over, I looked like it too I'm afraid... Mathilde looks fantastic, a very sweet and naturally beautiful mother, a real princess :)

These photos are so touching, I love them! That warm family atmosphere, and they were taken in a hospital!

Wait untill you see the video ... :) I just saw it on the tv news, and they don't only look great, they sound great as well, Elisabeth's Flemmish is perfect, at (nearly) 4 she's aready perfectly bilingual and so will Gabriel & Emmanuel be, the most beautiful gift the dukes of Brabant could give to Flanders!!

They realy are lovely family. Thanks for posting the pictures.

BELGIAN PRINCE SNOOZES THROUGH FIRST PHOTOSHOOT

6 OCTOBER 2005

The latest addition to the Belgian royal family slumbered in regal style throughout his debut photoshoot this week.

Emmanuel Leopold Guillaume François Marie, the newborn son of Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium, snoozed happily as his proud parents and older sister proudly presented him to the world at the Erasmus Hospital in Brussels where he first made his entrance on Tuesday.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/10/06/princeemmanuel/

1. Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium proudly present their second son, Emmanuel Leopold Guillaume François Marie, to the world
2. Elisabeth gets to know her little brother

3. The shoot was very much a family affair with siblings Elisabeth, three, and two-year-old Gabriel included in the proceedings

Acording to Mathilde, Emmanuel is a very good and quiet baby, who sleeps all the time. Maybe that's why she looks so good so soon after the delivery ;)

wauw i really like all those pictures, thanks everybody

Beautiful pictures! Mathilde looks fabulous! What a gorgeous family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom