It's a boy! Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations

:) Congratulations Crown Prince, Crown Princess, Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel and Belgium Royal Family.
04.10.2005 is a big day.
r4215782221.jpg

Belgium's Crown Prince Philippe (C) arrives at the Erasmus hospital with his children Princess Elisabeth (L) and Prince Gabriel to visit his wife Princess Mathilde, who gave birth to a third child Prince Emmanuel, in Brussels, October 4, 2005. Prince Emmanuel weighs about 3.9kg (8.6 pounds) and measures 50cm (19.6 inches).

More pictures from DPA

Attachments

• 008001_5.jff.jpeg
    008001_5.jff.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 279
  • 008101_5.jff.jpeg
    008101_5.jff.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 008301_4.jff.jpeg
    008301_4.jff.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 076901_4.jff.jpeg
    076901_4.jff.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 008201_4.jff.jpeg
    008201_4.jff.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 007901_5.jff.jpeg
    007901_5.jff.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 224
I've been away from the forum for some days and when I checked it today I found this wonderful news!

Congratulations to all the belgium royal family! Lovely name is Emanuel. I'm so curious to see how he looks like. Probably as adorable as his siblings.

wauw i'm always late with reading great news, but im so happy at last:D

Bravo!!!more One Boy, Lovely!! Congratulation To The Papies....!

Elisabeth and Gabriel are so cute.
Emmanuel will be a very cute boy!

Laetitia is totaly adorable! Thabks for the pictures Cathérine Bergeyck and Amira!

:) Lovely photos, and lovely to see! They all look so Happy. Thanks Cathérine Bergeyck and Amira for the photos.;)

thanks sara1981, the children are sooo cute! especially Gabriel and Laetitia has grown so much! :) I hope see photos of Little Emmanuel!

when Mathilde and newborn Emmanuel will come home from hospital? but i cant wait see Mathilde!

Sara Boyce

How wonderful to see Astrid, she looks fantastic. And how very sweet of Fabiola to come see her at the hospital. What a neat family, very close knit and caring.

Today at 11h00 (so in about 2 hours) the first photos of Emmanuel will be released.

Mathilde will probably leave the hospital on Monday, when a press conference will be given by both Filip and Mathilde (with the 2 other children, only Filip gave a press conference).

BTW, aren't we going to open a thread for our little Emmanuel, now that the first pics are about to arrive?

I wonder if Edouard Vermeulen was bringing Princess Mathilde a new outfit to leave the hospital in?

yes, for the photo session and the press conference.

The real address for to send a card on mathilde and philippe is:
Prins Filip en Prinses Mathilde
Koninklijk paleis
Brederodestraat 16
1000 Brussel
Belgium
I hope that I can help you!

I think that there is a mistake, prince filip said on television that we had wait up to Friday honour we emmanuel to be possible see and now come there suddenly photograph that is not possible! we wait for nothing I think!

What??
But who brought this today-thing up?
I thought it would be official!

Now, tomorrow, we first see Emmanuel on television and than coms thepfoto's its allways so!

Hannelore said:
BTW, aren't we going to open a thread for our little Emmanuel, now that the first pics are about to arrive?

As the first pictures are about his birth, let's keep it all in this thread so that it's less confusing than having multiple threads about him open.

Looking forward to seeing the first pictures of the new little prince! :)

juliamontague said:
What??
But who brought this today-thing up?
I thought it would be official!

That's the way it was anounced in newspaper la dernière heure, wait and see...

here's the article:

C'est ce jeudi, à onze heures, que le prince Emmanuel fera sa première apparition publique, par l'intermédiaire d'une séance photographique et télévisée qui fera immédiatement le tour de la Belgique! Un cameraman sera autorisé à filmer le petit Prince pendant quelques instants, tandis que Christian Lambiotte, photographe habitué de la cour de Belgique, a été requis. C'est le même qui avait déjà réalisé le tout premier portrait d'Elisabeth en 2001, puis celui de son petit frère Gabriel en 2003. Ce jeudi, les deux aînés seront d'ailleurs présents pour cette nouvelle séance officielle qui se déroulera dans une chambre de la maternité, aménagée en salon.

Cette troisième naissance au sein du couple princier marquera un net changement dans les habitudes: à sa sortie de l'hôpital Erasme, samedi ou dimanche, a confirmé le Palais hier, la princesse Mathilde va s'exprimer en même temps que le prince Philippe lors d'une conférence de presse, avant le traditionnel bain de foule. C'est la première fois que la Princesse va livrer ses impressions à chaud après une naissance: pour Elisabeth, on se souvient que seul Philippe, toujours vêtu de la blouse verte dans laquelle il avait assisté à la césarienne, avait fait part de ses sentiments. Et pour Gabriel, s'il n'avait pas souhaité faire de déclaration de façon aussi formelle, il s'était néanmoins exprimé, mais toujours seul, en allant chercher ses journaux dans le hall de l'hôpital... Mathilde expliquera-t-elle son choix d'une naissance la plus naturelle possible, sans péridurale?
Hier, le petit Prince a reçu ses premiers présents de donateurs anonymes. «Beaucoup de cadeaux emballés arrivent, confirme M. Heselwood, porte-parole d'Erasme. Aucun n'est ouvert: c'est un membre du palais royal, présent en permanence à l'accueil, qui se charge de les réceptionner et de les trier.» Côté visites, la reine Fabiola, grand-tante d'Emmanuel, s'est rendue hier à la maternité, vers 13 h 30. Et pour la troisième fois en quatre ans, le prince Philippe se rendra à la maison communale d'Anderlecht, pour y déclarer son dernier-né: le rendez-vous est pris à 15 heures, vendredi, jour de... grève nationale!

When Emmanuel was born prince Philippe set on television that we most wait to friday that we Emmanuel can see!

They're great! what a beautiful little boy!
Thank you Hannelore

Such a woderfull pictures Hannelore. Charming and beautifull family. Mathilde looks happy and in great shape.
In this photo Emmanuel looks like his sister...
Emmanuel and Elizabeth

Last edited:
Mathilde looks lovely , they really are a lovely little family. thanks for posting the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom