It's a boy! Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to babysit for a little boy named Emmanuel! I've always thought it was a cool name! And I think it goes very nicely with Elisabeth and Gabriel!

thanks for the video Cathérine!!! little Gabriel it's soooo cute!:)

Congratulations to Mathilde, Philippe, Elisabeth and Gabriel, and to all the happy grandparents! I love his name and I can't wait to see photos. I was telling someone that I knew he would be born on the 3rd or 4th. The photos of Elisabeth and Gabriel at the hospital are so cute. :)

Great, great news! Congratulation to the whole Royal Family and all Belgiums.

I am really happy for them!

I really like all the names of the children of MATHILDE and PHILIPPE. The boys names are not very usual among royals, but I think they are beatiful...

Congratulations for the most lovely royal couple,I'm happy that mathilde didn't suffer a lot in this delivery:)

I'm surprised some think it's an uncommon name. In Spanish it's Manuel, for example, and very common. Maybe it's just not common in English.

Congratulations to the charming family. I'm sure the new addition will be as cute as his siblings.

Happy Birthday Baby Prince Emanuel. Congratuations to the Royal Family

Thank you to everyone for the infomation, news clip, and the very beautiful pictures.:) Gabriel is so adorable the way he holds on to Philippe, Elisabeth is so cute when she smiles, and Philippe is very sweet in the pictures where he's emotional. Mathilde is indeed fantastic when she doesn't need painkillers. Can't wait to see the first pictures, and the name Emmanuel is growing on me already.

Last edited:
lucys said:
I'm surprised some think it's an uncommon name. In Spanish it's Manuel, for example, and very common. Maybe it's just not common in English.

Congratulations to the charming family. I'm sure the new addition will be as cute as his siblings.

It's not english. It's both French and Flemish.

I just have to say thank you for posting the video link. It is very nice to actually see and hear the royal family. I think that Phillipe has foundthe love of his life with Mathilde. He seems so much younger and more hip and "with it" than before his marriage. I think that Mathilde has brought out the true Phillipe that had gone missing before his marriage. I also loved the way he seemed so emotional today. That is the sign of a truly deeply felt and loving man. Mathilde and Phillipe are lucky to have found one another. God Bless the whole family. BTW, doesn't Elisabeth favor her father in her looks? WOW!!!

Linda 85

Congratulations to the whole family! I really like the name. :) I can't wait to see a picture of Prince Emmanuel. I'm sure he's just as adorable as his siblings, Elisabeth and Gabriel.

Congratulations to Phillippe and Mathilde! The pictures of Elisabeth and Gabriel are just adorable. I can't wait to see some pictures of the new baby prince. While I'm not crazy about the name Emmaunel, it's not bad either.

All three kids have beautiful names. I didn't expect Emmanuel, though. I expected something more along the lines of Samuel or Nicholas.

The pictures of Elisabeth and Gabriel going to the hospital are so adorable! It seems like just yesterday Elisabeth was vising baby Gabriel. I wonder if she remembers that trip.

I was hoping for another boy. Elisabeth is still daddy's girl :D

AW! Congratulations for the Royal Family!! :) Well done, Mathilde!

It would be neat if Emmanuel has brown hair...Elisabeth and Gabriel have such gorgeous white blonde hair, but it would be cool if Emmanuel had nice brown hair like Mathilde. :)

There's no other place for me to express my heartiest congratulations to Belgian Royal Family than this beautiful board. Many of us are very happy with the birth of Prince Emmanuel, the mother Crown Princess Mathilde and father Crown Prince Phillippe are even happier. What not Princess Elisabeth and Prince Gabriel. All the very best for the new born baby.

:)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CROWN PRINCE AND PRINCESS!!

Elisabeth and Gabriel are too cute in those pictures. Whoever posted the link to the news show, thank you, thank you!!

3 more royal births to go this year!!!!

How funny to think all the Crown Princesses were pregnant at the same time...Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, and Norway...

There are going to be an awful lot of royal offspring in the same age group in the next generation.

Now that will be interesting come the time they reach marrying age...maybe we will see more royals marrying royals? :)

Elisabeth and Gabriel was totaly adorable andcute when they visit little Prince Emmanuel. Can't wait to the pictures of HRH Prince Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie!!

Congratulations to Philipe and Mathilde on the birth of Emmanuel. I hope that he will provide them much joy and pride throughout their lives.

Aha! I was right; it was a boy! Congratulations to the family and to the Belgians! I think this is the beginning of the European baby boom! :D

Congratulations to the family. Emmanuel- different....but nice. What are the origins of the name Emmanuel?

Mette2 said:
Found more on the birth. There's a text and 4 videos. I don't know if all videos work. The last one didn't work for me.:( Hope you have better luck:

http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_master/versie2/nieuws/details/051004Emmanuel/index.shtml

Genevieve, if I remember correctly (if I don't someone please correct me) Mathilde's father is or will be 69 this year, and her mother is or will be 59.
Thanks for all the videos Mette2. The last video work for me. Gosh Mathilde has a beautiful voice!

You're welcome LaMinka, and lucky you that the last video works for you.:) Guess it's just my computer that sucks.:(

Genevieve, I looked in the thread about Mathilde's family, and her father is born in 1936, and her mom in 1946. Nice to know for myself that my memory is not gone completely.:D

Congratulations to Prine Phillippe and Princess Mathilde for their new son.

Here in Portugal it's a very commun name Emmanuel, they really chose a great and beautiful name

I have just been back from my holiday in Gold Coast, and just read this so wonderful news, congrats to Philippe and Mathilde on the birth of Emmanuel,and to Albert and Paola as well as Elisabeth and Gabriel too, it would be so much happy for them ,and wish all the best things for the new little Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom