Economical Mission to Bulgaria and Hungary; December 10-14, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City
Moerkapelle
Country
Netherlands
The economic mission to bulgaria and hungary from 10-14 december!

post here all the news and photos!!!

he going alone without Mathilde? or with him

sara1981 said:
he going alone without Mathilde? or with him

I just read in the Bulgarian newspaper that Mathilde will follow him. So she is going to Bulgaria as well.

I agree, Prinses Lauren10.
There are lots of new pictures at Isopix, but I don't have acess to them.

Belgium's Crown Prince Philippe and his wife Princess Mathilde walk in downtown Sofia after opening an exhibition dedicated on the relations between Bulgaria and Belgium, in the capital Sofia 13 December 2006. The Belgian royal couple is on a four-day visit in Bulgaria. AFP PHOTO / VALENTINA PETROVA

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Does anyone has access to isopix there are some beautiful pictures, i'dd like to see them larger :)

I don't know what everyone would think of the CP pictures in this folder...but to me, Prince Phillipe looks like he lose his weight and Princess Mathilde, looks younger than ever!

Yes! I think Philippe is doing terrific and Mathilde is such a lady. What a princess! My opinion is that both have become more in the past 7 years
I'm very happy with this evolution
And I hope Philippe will be taken more serious, cause he has such a nice personallity. Thumbs up for both!

Its great to see Mathilde and Philippe together, they always seem to be happy round one another. Mathilde looked great, i really like the coat, its elegent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom