CP Philippe on economic mission to Australia & New Zealand, November 16 - 30, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
CP Philippe on economic mission to Australia & New Zealand, November 16 - 30, 2012

Crown Prince Philippe will be on an economic mission to Australia and New Zealand
from November 16th to November 30th, 2012.

The economic mission is organized by the Agency for Foreign Trade in close cooperation with the regional trade.
State and local ministers will accompany Crown Prince Philippe on his journey.

source: Mission économique en Australie et Nouvelle-Zélande

He's going to miss his family terribly, I know I do when my trips are over a week long.

Prince Philippe is certainly seeing a lot of Australia. It is a shame that Princess Mathilde is not accompanying him as I would have loved to see them both together.

Hope he enjoys it because these economic missions are supposed to be reduced or eliminated.

Perth is such a beautiful city. Thank you for posting the links:flowers:

The Crown Prince is ill , it is great of him to attend all the planned meetings.

THIS picture is really funny, De Crem & Philippe were talking and suddenly the girl appears and they are like Hell-o there :D :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the explanation, stephanievl!

That's of course a real pity for all those who had hoped to meet him and to discuss their issues with the fellow travellers. It's surely impossible to make up leeway as to that extremely packed programme.

Thank you iceflower, I'm glad the rest of the tour seems to be going smoothly

Such a Gentleman :wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom