A baby girl is born - Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie 16/4/08

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the crown princely family of Belgium!
I can't wait to see the pics of the newborn :wub:
Personally, I hope to see a little clone of Mathilde, but Philippe's genes seem so strong in looks department :lol:

Last edited:
Wonderful news and beautiful photos of a very proud father and gorgeous children.
One thing I have noticed - has the children's nanny changed? I haven't seen a photo of the nanny who has been with Elisabeth since she was born for some time??

Yay, I knew Princess Mathilde would do it...2 girls and two boys, just like I have...and the emphasis seems to be on E- names with Elisabeth, Emmanuel and now Eleanore, what about little Gabriel?

And who is Fabiola that the new Princess is named after?

Hi!

I haven´t been on her for a few days and I just saw this wonderful news. Congratulation to the family. She is adorble on the pics. And mum is looking great. I love the name too.

I love that Crownprincess Victoria will be the godmother to her and also great news the princess Claire will be the godmother.

The pics of the kids when they came and visit the little sis are very beautiful

And once again Congratulation to the happy family.

What a lovely girl. Definitely more hair than her siblings as a baby ;)
I'm wondering if they think their family is complete now or not yet.

Last edited:
What a beautiful little baby girl. Many congratulations to them all!

Oh, she's adorable! :wub: Thank you so much Paty for all the pictures! :flowers:

Congratulations to the family!! The kids are son cutee!!:)

They are such an adorable family! Eleonore is adorable:wub:

These pictures of little Eléonore with her siblings are the sweetest pictures ever! What a group of blonde cuties! :wub: And the newest princess looks so much like her father and big sister! And she's so hairy and blonde. Simple adorable.

What an adorable family !
It's just picture perfect .. :rolleyes: I like the name Eleonore.. I like the fact that they have three kids with a name that starts with an "E" - and she looks exactly like her siblings when they were born. She's precious :wub:

very cute baby with strawberry blond hair. I noticed that Elisabeth wears red a lot.

woauh!!!

This little princess is as cute as here big sister... I love these blond-hair princes!...:wub:
They are a wonderful family.

She is so precious and tiny! She looks very much like her father, as do all the children really. What a beautiful family Philippe and Mathilde have made together!

Little Eleonor looks so much like her siblings! :wub:
She is really adorable. I love the first pics of her!

Yay, I knew Princess Mathilde would do it...2 girls and two boys, just like I have...and the emphasis seems to be on E- names with Elisabeth, Emmanuel and now Eleanore, what about little Gabriel?

And who is Fabiola that the new Princess is named after?

"Fabiola" is for dowager Queen Fabiola, widow of King Baudouin who of course was Philippe's uncle. Fabiola was Queen of the Belgians from 1960 to 1993.

IMO Eleonore has a little smile on her face. She must be a very relaxed girl and she is so beautiful. No matter, who her parents are.

Thanks so much for all the pictures. So great to see them all together. LIttle Eleneone is georgeous :wub: And the other kids seem quite happy with their little sister, very sweet :wub: Mathilde looks absolutely amazing. I love how protective and sweet Elisabeth is with her new sister. She finally has her own little doll to play with!!
Were these pictures taken just before Mathilde and Eleonore left the hospital or are they still there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom