A baby girl is born - Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie 16/4/08

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O dear, King Albert is visiting his new granddaughter alone. No Queen Paola seen at the hospital [yet] I cannot imagine that she would not go if she could, so big chance she is ill, I suppose. Not being able to go to visit her new grandchild must be a deception for her..[my bolding]

Can you please explain what you have meant by saying this? Are there any problems?

Last edited:
Congratulations !! love the name Eleonore

What a beautiful name! Congratulations to the Belgium Royal Family; I'm so pleased with the name, honoring Fabiola like that.

Congrats to the royal family.I hoped that Elisabeth would have a little sister and now she does.All of the kids are cute I can't wait to see the new little princess.

Princess Eleanor

:flowers:Congradulation to the Duk& Duchess of Brabant on the birth of the daughter :angel:Princess Eleonor

Congratulations to the couple and all their children!:flowers:

Princess Eleonore

:belgiumflag:Congradulation to the Duke & Duchess of Brabant on the birth of your Little Princeess. :princess3: :princess:
:angel: Princess Eleonore is a great Name
:fireworks::fireworks: :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Can you please explain what you have meant by saying this? Is there any problems?

Oops wrong word, deception:bang:. It had to be disappointment. I should not do this without a dictionary. :ohmy: I meant it is well known that Queen Paola likes it very much to see her grandchildren. So if Queen Paola is ill en therefore cannot go to visit her new grandchild she will be very disappointed.

Congrats to the happy family! I really hope we see the pictures soon! I'm almost certain there's another (e)leo/anor(e/a) somewhere in the royal circles, besides Leonor of Spain and Leonore of the Netherlands...

Happy News a baby sister daughter and Granddaughter

Congrats to the happy family! I really hope we see the pictures soon! I'm almost certain there's another (e)leo/anor(e/a) somewhere in the royal circles, besides Leonor of Spain and Leonore of the Netherlands...

I found it! Prince Karl of Austria (Archduke Otto's oldest son) has a daughter named Eleonore, born 1994. So in total (so far as we know) there are 4.

Do you mean Magali Magriet Eleonoor?

The fourth? I only know 3: Leonor of Spain, Leonore of Holland, and this new little baby. Who's the fourth then?

Magali van Vollenhoven (daughter of Prince Floris of Orange-Nassau) has the middle name 'Eleonoor' :)

The boys don't really seem to impressed to be going to a hospital! And I wish for once that the children will not be wearing carbon-copy outfits!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILY ON SUCH A HAPPY EVENT!!!

Congratulations on another sweet baby girl!:wub:

Congratulations!
Such happy news and such a lovely name.
Does anyone know if Her Majesty is ill? Not trying to start rumors, but she was missing from last nights events and she didn't accompany the King to visit their new little princess today.

:wub:wonderful=2boys & 2girls.
that looks like a delicious cake, but I don't think the mommy or the baby will have any:D

Congratulations!!!!
2 girls and 2 boys:wub:

Congratulations to the family!!!! :flowers:

Elisabeth is looking prettier as she grows... :wub:

Philippe and 3 kids coming to hospital were cute.:flowers::wub: Little Elizabeth looked lovely. I am surprised by the name choice for the new princess. There is already little Leonor in Spain, and obviously Eleonore is a version of the same name. But I like that they chose name Fabiola to honor Boudonin's wife.:)

Magali van Vollenhoven (daughter of Prince Floris of Orange-Nassau) has the middle name 'Eleonoor' :)

The boys don't really seem to impressed to be going to a hospital! And I wish for once that the children will not be wearing carbon-copy outfits!

Also, Archduchess Eleonore of Austria, born 1994.

Think Marie is part of a family name...It's part of the name for Philippe and Mathilde, as well as the 3 siblings...

Oh of course, I had completely forgotten about little Magali. Thanks :flowers: Very popular name indeed :wub:

Lovely that it's another girl. Beautiful name. I think Marie is a Catholic tradition.

Stellad

Does know it when Princess Mathilde leave the Hospital?

Congratulations to the family! But why two godmothers ?

As far as I understand it Catholic children must have one male and one female Catholic godparent. My niece has four godparents two Catholic and two non Catholic.

Congratulations to the family. I love the name Eleonore, it's one of my favourite names.

Does know it when Princess Mathilde leave the Hospital?

I haven't read anything on the matter yet. Maybe somebody here knows how long she approximately stayed in the hospital the last 2 times (with the natural births) and we can make a guess. I guess it depends on how the mother feels and also the kind of hospital. Maxima always leaves the hospital incredibly quickly. I think at the earliest tommorrow, after having spend 2 nights in the hospital, but that's just a guess :)

Normally, woman in Belgian stay 4-5 days in the hopsital after they gave birth! I think Mathilde will go home in the weekend!

But normally some days after the child is born they invate a friend who is a photographer and a cameramen they then make the first images and photographs of the whole family. They are then givven to the national tvsenders and a few minutes later to the commercial tv senders. The pictures are given to the press agencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom