Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the following pics are meant serious or if they
also show his sense of humour ;)

Tom Parker Bowles at Laverstoke Park Farm, Overton. 2008
He is a food columnist and television presenter, as well as the
author of two books about food.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Did anybody see Tom & Sara on The F Word last night? I thought he was quite good at making his point, but I am not that sure that many people will actually follow what he has to say!

Pics 9.7.2008

It would be interesing if you told us more about that, muriel :)

Quintessentially co-founder Tom Parker Bowles and his wife Sara
attend the Quintessentially Summer Arts Party at Philips de Pury
& Company July 9, 2008 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** More

Iceflower - Are you sure that Tom co-founded Quintessentially? I thought it was Ben Elliot, who is Tom's cousin.
Tom appeared on The F Word last week alongside Gordon Ramsay, and cooked and ate a pig from end to end - quite literally! Gordon referred to him as the human dustbin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for telling us something about that show, muriel! :)

As to Quintessentially, I had simply copied the caption,
but if you look at the following link and scroll down to
"Biography" it says that he has "co-founded [the] lifestyle
management company Quintessentially in 2000".

Yesterday Tom and his wife attended another event as well:

Tom and Sara Parker Bowles arrive at Sir David Frost's Summer
Garden Party, in Carlyle Square, London on July 9, 2008

----> Pic

Tom's wife's looks softer lately if that makes sense. Is she still working in the fashion industry.

How tall do you all think Tom is? He seems to loom over his wife and sister, but is that just because they are short?

He seems a little bit shorter than Harry. See picture (ABACA USA)

Maybe two inches shorter???? :unsure:

So he is average height? About 6 feet? Harry is 6'2". Thank you CasiraghiTrio!

^Yeah, I was thinking about six feet or 6'1, because he seems to be between 1-2 inches shorter than Harry, and Tom seems just about the same height as Charles.

Tom Parker Bowles and Sara Parker Bowles attend the Annual Summer
Beat Party hosted by Luca Del Bono at L'Atelier De Joel Robuchon on
July 1, 2008 in London, England.

------> Pic

Nice pic of little Tom with his godfather, thank you for posting Camilla_Gladys!:flowers:

Pics 1.9.2008

Tom Parker Bowles attends the London Restaurant Awards 2008, at
the Grosvenor House Hotel on September 1, 2008 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 18.9.2008

Tom and Sara Parker Bowles attend Gordon and Tana Ramsay's
fundraising dinner at Hanover Square on September 18, 2008 in
London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh my gosh! who is that horrid looking person in the 2nd picture??? She looks like a street walker!

Does anyone know the lady in the 2nd pic with Tom and Sara? She looks familiar and a little tired.

It's Sophia Hesketh, she's photographed quite often at
these kind of events in London, but I can't remember
more about her, I'm sorry.. :)

Thanks iceflower. I don't know who she is...but that doesnt mean anything. I usually recognize some London socialites via Hello and the Daily Mail :lol:

Hmm...I wonder if she knew she was attending the event. I guess by the top she did but the bottom half?!

Tom and Sara always look like they just got up in the morning --- rumpled hair, haphazardly dressed --- really sloppy. Hard to believe that she works on a fashion magazine -

Tom and Sara always look like they just got up in the morning --- rumpled hair, haphazardly dressed --- really sloppy. Hard to believe that she works on a fashion magazine -

I think it is safe to say a lot of us don't really fully appreciate Sara's sense of fashion, eg her dress at the wedding of C&C...... but I think Tom can look quite dishy, in a calm casual sort of way!!

To say the least they are not an attractive couple.

I´ve read in different sources that Tom is a really friendly and charming chap and that specially Camilla likes her daugter-in-law because she brings some steadiness in her sons life.
So i agree that their fashion style isn´t always the best choice but despite of this i think they are a nice couple.:flowers:

I´ve read in different sources that Tom is a really friendly and charming chap and that specially Camilla likes her daugter-in-law because she brings some steadiness in her sons life.
So i agree that their fashion style isn´t always the best choice but despite of this i think they are a nice couple.:flowers:

As for his looks: he is a gourmet writer - these guys always look "non-skinny" as in "Never trust a skinny cook".:whistling: I think he looks just fine, he has a smile that reaches his eyes and the way he looks at his family in some pics tells me that he really likes them. As for Sara: in my experience those editors who don't wear the "uniform" of their job, either the blacks or the over-fashionable outfits are those who survive because they're good in what they are doing. I've met many female editors, especially in fashion, who looked definately mousey but had that certain feeling for the "real" stuff which tells, which you can communicate to your readers whhile others did only very superfluous fashion reports. So for me they look just fine considering their professional backgrounds.

And as you can see with the pics of the Honorable Sophia Fermor-Hesketh, model, if you are from the right stable you can get away with looking like any hooker.

They are probably extremely nice, but what I meant is that they are far from being good-looking. :ermm:

They are probably extremely nice, but what I meant is that they are far from being good-looking. :ermm:

But that's life, isn't it. A lot of people are not good-looking. Some are outright ugly despite all efforts of self-improvement. Still there are so many decent people around that it is nice to live. And at least we can be sure that their little Eliza is not going to be treated with Botox at age 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom