Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised nowwhere else have picked it up.
Congratulations. :flowers:

Wow, how was that not picked up?? Congrats on a boy and I like the name Freddy!

I am delighted but I can't understand, I watch the British press and I was very eager for news but I saw nothing !

It could be that the family refused to make any annoucement exccept in the birth notices as they recognise that they aren't actually royals but connected by default.

I am pleased that Camilla's children are deliberately taking a low profile and not announcing all sorts of things to the press meaning that they aren't cashing in on their connections but are really trying to keep themselves out of the limelight.

I see nothing wrong with there not being an annoucement about this birth and don't see that it is any of our business anyway.

You are right but what is strange is that the British tabloids publish any details sometimes very unimportant about people and they didn't this time when it was important

You are right but what is strange is that the British tabloids publish any details sometimes very unimportant about people and they didn't this time when it was important

Why is it important?

This child is important to their family but not to anyone else and certainly not the British people.

The birth of Prince William's child yes but the birth of a younger child to the son of the Duchess of Cornwall no - this child is not in the line of succession or anything like that.

Well it is important in the sense that Tom is a known media personality and author. He is the son of the Duchess of Cornwall, so I think the birth announcement in the Times is appropriate.

He and his sister, are not members of the British Royal Family and I think some people think that they should rate the same type of media fanfare and prestige as some of the junior members of the BRF and IMO this is not the case. They are private citizens whose mother married the heir to the throne. They are not of royal birth.

Congratulations to the family on the birth of their son.

It was announced in Hello!, DailyMail and other tabloids when Sara and Laura fell pregnant both times.
When Lola, Eliza (Laura announced it the News Of The World herself when she fell pregant), Gus & Louis were born most major tabloids covered it.

I'd say at least some of the british population would like to know, Tom is well known for his cooking appearances, he's written two books. Sara is a fashion features editor in Harpers Bazaar.

Plus he's the DOC son, people who follow the royal family want to know, they aren't directly connected but they are connected in a way.
Like Jasmin Grimaldi, daughter of the Prince of Monaco, not in line for succesion but people want to know about her. :)

Tom Parker Bowles attending day 3 of the Cheltenham Festival
horse races on March 18, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tom Parker Bowles, Author, broadcaster and food writer, poses
for a portrait at the Oxford Literary Festival in Christ Church,
on March 26, 2010 in Oxford, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tom Parker Bowles, his wife Sara and daughter Lola attended the
wedding of Honor Benson and Mr. Priestly at Chelsea Old Church,
London, April 17, 2010.

Honor *Benson is the daughter of Camilla's old school chum Carolyn
‘Chubby’ Benson, but as to her injury Camilla wasn't able to attend.

Camilla's two granddaughters Lola and Eliza Lopes were bridesmaids.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tom and Sara Parker Bowles attend An Evening At Sanderson
to celebrate 10 years, at the Sanderson Hotel on April 27, 2010
in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The little girls are adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tom is doing really well!
Good on you tom!

Tom Parker Bowles and Sara G. Buys attended the Topshop Brompton
Road Store Opening Dinner, Zuma Restaurant, London, 19 May 2010

Sara seemed to be in pain and discomfort because of her high-heels
shoes, so Tom tried to be a gentleman by attempting to lift and
carry her on his back. Unfortunately he didn't seem to be strong
enough to do it..;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The don't look particularly high, however i wasn't wearing them.
How sweet of Tom, but he needs to muscle up a bit. ;)

Maybe Sara's like me and doesn't wear high heels much these days. Hers do look pretty high to me. I bought a nice pair recently - not as high as Sara's but high enough to throw my balance out completely and I had great trouble walking down slopes in them the couple of times I've worn them. Her problem might be blisters rather than height; she doesn't seem to be wearing stockings. They must have been very uncomfortable for her to resort to walking barefoot on the footpath. Eww.

Might I add that I have to love a man who is brave enough to wear pink socks.:lol:

Might I add that I have to love a man who is brave enough to wear pink socks.:lol:

Don't knock the pink socks, they are quite popular with posh boys!

Tom Parker Bowles attended the Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards, at
the Park Plaza Hotel on June 17, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic **

Tom and Sara Parker Bowles attended the Bret Easton Ellis book launch
party, at Mark's Club on July 15, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic **

Tom Parker Bowles attended the 2010 Help for Heroes Auction hosted by David
Bailey, Dylan Jones and Sir Philip Green at Harry's Bar on October 6, 2010 in
London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

Oh dear, it appears Tom is starting to bloat out like his Dad!

Last edited by a moderator:
A least one is prepared in such cases.. ;)

Tom Parker Bowles attended the global launch of Vertu Constellation
Quest at Lancaster House on October 12, 2010 in London.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Tom Parker Bowles and Sara attended the Quintessentially 10th anniversary
party at The Savoy Hotel on December 13, 2010 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I saw Tom on the "Barefoot Contessa in London" cookery show on TV a few days ago, where he took Ina Garten around Borough market. Noticed that he no longer appears on Market Kitchen

I love the Barefoot Contessa, I can't believe I missed her in London especially with Mark!

Tom Parker Bowles and Sara attended the Quintessentially 10th anniversary
party at The Savoy Hotel on December 13, 2010 in London.

:scream: Oh, Tom! Tsk, tsk. Grotty jeans and sneakers, and one of your shoelaces is undone!

Mark Darcy of course! Sorry, was having a Bridget Jones moment and lost my train of thought. Meant our dear ol' Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom