Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, what a horribly rude column. I doubt any of them will be talking to that writer again.

Tom Parker-Bowles comes across as being quite the laid back kind of guy but this Mandrake character is the definition of pompous. So now its out that Camilla demanded a marriage because Mandrake wrote about the seating arrangements at a wedding.

I've no doubt that the Van Cutsem wedding was a springboard towards the wedding but if you believe that it was Mandrake's publishing a story, I've an air guitar I'll sell you. Its in perfect condition. :cool:

Tom Parker-Bowles comes across as being quite the laid back kind of guy but this Mandrake character is the definition of pompous. So now its out that Camilla demanded a marriage because Mandrake wrote about the seating arrangements at a wedding.

I've no doubt that the Van Cutsem wedding was a springboard towards the wedding but if you believe that it was Mandrake's publishing a story, I've an air guitar I'll sell you. Its in perfect condition. :cool:
Maybe Sarah Bradford said this to "Mandrake" (maybe she, too, had a book to sell) and maybe Mandrake believed it but it is still so very very vain and pompous to print this. Especially as it is very hard to believe that it was Camilla who "demanded" marriage from Charles in that situation rather than vice versa and gentleman Charles finally getting up the courage to stand by her in public.

Camilla's son Tom Parker Bowles becomes 'motivational speaker' in America:
Tom Parker Bowles, the son of the Duchess of Cornwall, signs up with American Talent Group, which promotes his royal links.-
Camilla's son Tom Parker Bowles becomes 'motivational speaker' in America - Telegraph

That should be interesting.

It should be very interesting. I think it was news to Tom.

This was his tweet on the subject:

"According to the Telegraph,I've just signed up to be motivational speaker in the US for American Talent Group. So likely.Never heard of them".

Guess Richard Eden and The Telegraph got that one wrong.

"He may be the brother of the Duchess of Cornwall, but it didn't mean the British aristocracy were the only regal guests at Tom Parker Bowles' birthday celebrations"

First line in the report. There are people out there who believe the DM - good grief

Lol, I noticed those DM mistakes.

"He may be the brother of the Duchess of Cornwall, but it didn't mean the British aristocracy were the only regal guests at Tom Parker Bowles' birthday celebrations"

First line in the report. There are people out there who believe the DM - good grief

You've got to be kidding! Talk about getting a basic fact wrong! How embarrassing.

Not kidding! if only. Double checked it. At some stage the paper will realise but they really are rubbish!

It's good to know everyone is alright after the fire.

I agree, he's entitled to his opinions. He's not a member of the royal family.

On February 13 Tom Parker Bowles attended a private view of 'Mat Collishaw: This Is Not An Exit' at Blaine/Southern Gallery in London.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Tom Parker Bowles is currently on ITV1 on program called Food Glorious Food. He looks to be some kind of host.

Tom and Sara Parker Bowles attended event planner Paul Rowe's 40th birthday party at The Groucho Club in London on April 3, 2013.

** Pic **

Tom Parker Bowles attended the annual fundraising art auction in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust at The Groucho Club on May 15, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Ready to party ;) - Tom Parker Bowles backstage at day 2 of the 2013 Glastonbury Festival at Worthy Farm on June 28, 2013:

** Pic **

On August 22 Tom and Sara attended the Teenage Cancer Trust Ibiza pool party on the Spanish island Ibiza.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom