The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-22-2018, 06:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 21st June:
The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron, the Royal Drawing School, this morning held a Meeting at Clarence House.

His Royal Highness, President, WaterAid, this afternoon received Mr. Timothy Wainwright (Chief Executive).

The Prince of Wales, Founder, afterwards attended a Trustees' Meeting for The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.

His Royal Highness, President, The Prince's Foundation, this evening held a Dinner at Buckingham Palace.

Old 06-26-2018, 09:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 26th June:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Prince’s Countryside Fund, this afternoon held a Meeting.

His Royal Highness afterwards visited the Aga Khan Centre, Euston Road, London NW1, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron, Business in the Community, later held a Tea for Responsible Business Award winners at Clarence House.

Court Circular 27th June:
The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince’s Foundation, this morning attended The Prince’s School of Traditional Arts’ Annual Degree Show, Charlotte Road, London EC2.

His Royal Highness, Patron, Teach First, afterwards held a Meeting.

The Prince of Wales, Colonel-in-Chief, The Royal Gurkha Rifles, this afternoon received Lieutenant Colonel David Pack upon assuming his appointment as Commanding Officer 1st Battalion and Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Conroy upon assuming his appointment as Commanding Officer 2nd Battalion.

His Royal Highness received General Mark Carleton-Smith (Chief of the General Staff).

The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince’s Trust Group, this evening held a Reception for Ambassadors of The Prince’s Trust at St James’s Palace.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:20 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as President of The Prince's Foundation attended the Degree Show for the The Prince's Foundation School of Traditional Arts in London today, June 27:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 10th July:
Clarence House
The Prince of Wales, Founder, later attended an Accounting for Sustainability Finance Leaders’ Summit at St James’s Palace.

Court Circular 11th July:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales, Patron, Plantlife International — the Wild Plant Conservation Charity, this morning held a Meeting.

His Royal Highness, Chairman, the Royal Collection Trust, this afternoon chaired a Meeting of the Trustees.

The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron, University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, later attended a Reception at the Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London SW1, and was received by Dr Paul Knapman (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

His Royal Highness, Royal Founding Patron, University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, this evening held a Dinner at Clarence House.

Court Circular 12th July:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, this morning visited the newly restored Temperate House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, and was received by Mrs Gillian Norton (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

His Royal Highness subsequently reopened Historic Royal Palaces’ newly restored Great Pagoda at Kew.

The Prince of Wales, Patron, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, later attended a Reception for supporters of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Historic Royal Palaces, Kew.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Royal Botanic Gardens visited the restored Temperate House at Kew Royal Botanic Gardens today, July 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **
Old 07-12-2018, 07:43 AM
Royal Highness

I must say he is in his element today with gardening and restoring old buildings, just a man I could really relate to as I love gardening and restoring old things. I also love that suit, he looks quite handsome today, that tie is gorgeous with that suit. As always he is so nicely turned out today.....
Old 07-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post
I must say he is in his element today with gardening and restoring old buildings, just a man I could really relate to as I love gardening and restoring old things. I also love that suit, he looks quite handsome today, that tie is gorgeous with that suit. As always he is so nicely turned out today.....
You said what I was thinking. He's really 'nicely turned out'. It helps that (for some reason) the quality of the pictures are excellent. Might be the lighting in the glass covered garden. His complexion looks great. Good color. Good photographer.

This is the good photo. Everything pops. We can even see that he's got an 'issue' with his tie and shirt. Ha! I feel like I'm nit-picking like we can tend to do with a woman's clothing. He's just usually so natty in even those details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
** Pic 2 **
Love his choice of flower. Is it called a boutonniere? Imagine him walking out his door and picking a flower from his garden.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:13 AM
Administrator

On July 18, the Prince of Wales as Chairman of The Royal Collection Trust accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall viewed the Prince and Patron exhibition at the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
On July 18, the Prince of Wales as Chairman of The Royal Collection Trust accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall viewed the Prince and Patron exhibition at the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace: ** Pic 3 **
Both of them are dressed very nicely, very summery. Nice picture.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Anyone who has ever wondered what Charles does and what he has accomplished needs to watch this video:
https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...48335981195264
Old 07-24-2018, 12:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Anyone who has ever wondered what Charles does and what he has accomplished needs to watch this video:
https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...48335981195264
Thank you, Princess Larisa. Had no idea about this. Impressive scope of his interests and his ultimate far-reaching impact. I think history will view Charles benignly, as one of the most active of royal heirs to the throne.
Old 07-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 23rd July:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Prince's Countryside Fund, this afternoon held a Rural Housing Solutions Conference.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:35 PM
Majesty

It's official! Prince’s Charities Canada has transitioned to become Prince’s Trust Canada.

We look forward to this new and exciting chapter as we continue transforming lives and building sustainable communities across Canada.

@PrincesTrust @ClarenceHouse

An exciting new chapter for Prince’s Charities Canada as it becomes Prince’s Trust Canada

Via Prince’s Trust Canada Twitter
Old 08-15-2018, 06:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
This is wonderful news. I've always thought that Charles has been the hardest working Prince of Wales and has done so many amazing things to benefit not only the monarchy but all the people of the UK and the Commonwealth.

What a wonderful legacy he is leaving in our world and he's no where near done yet. He will, however, be remembered most in history by the work he's done as the Prince of Wales.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:48 PM
Royal Highness

One thing most people do not realize that Prince Charles is that he is a *Brilliant* businessman besides being the Prince of Wales and the next Heir. He has helped so many get a start in life and done so much for his country and the commonwealth..............and on top of all that besides being a son, husband, father and grandfather in his personal life.......he is a brilliant painter. His art work that he has done is to me amazing. How he does it all and still keeps going just amazes me......I really like this man very much.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Lets not forget that Charles is also an author. This man really does deserve the title of being an unsung hero.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Serene Highness

Terrific new Rudolph, thanks for sharing. He’s my favorite, such a Renaissance Man!!!
Old 08-15-2018, 08:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Lets not forget that Charles is also an author. This man really does deserve the title of being an unsung hero.
Oh, I forgot that, are we going to fight over him as I think Camilla would not like giving up her man/prince....
Old 08-16-2018, 12:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Charles has made something of his life. He hasn't been 'waiting around'. He's lived a full life, and used his wealth and privilege (such as he found it) to advance others. In all that, he is a unique heir to the throne, I think. William and Harry have an outstanding role model in their father. JMO.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 30th August:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, Patron, the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, this morning received Dr Farhan Nizami (Director).

His Royal Highness, Royal Founding Patron, the British Asian Trust, afterwards held a Meeting.

Tags
prince charles, prince of wales, the prince's charities, the prince's trust