The Prince's Trust and Patronages and Causes 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Circular 26th June:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Prince’s Countryside Fund, this afternoon held a Meeting.

His Royal Highness afterwards visited the Aga Khan Centre, Euston Road, London NW1, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron, Business in the Community, later held a Tea for Responsible Business Award winners at Clarence House.

Court Circular 27th June:
The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince’s Foundation, this morning attended The Prince’s School of Traditional Arts’ Annual Degree Show, Charlotte Road, London EC2.

His Royal Highness, Patron, Teach First, afterwards held a Meeting.

The Prince of Wales, Colonel-in-Chief, The Royal Gurkha Rifles, this afternoon received Lieutenant Colonel David Pack upon assuming his appointment as Commanding Officer 1st Battalion and Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Conroy upon assuming his appointment as Commanding Officer 2nd Battalion.

His Royal Highness received General Mark Carleton-Smith (Chief of the General Staff).

The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince’s Trust Group, this evening held a Reception for Ambassadors of The Prince’s Trust at St James’s Palace.

Last edited:

The Prince of Wales as President of The Prince's Foundation attended the Degree Show for the The Prince's Foundation School of Traditional Arts in London today, June 27:

** gettyimages gallery **

Court Circular 10th July:
Clarence House
The Prince of Wales, Founder, later attended an Accounting for Sustainability Finance Leaders’ Summit at St James’s Palace.

Court Circular 11th July:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales, Patron, Plantlife International — the Wild Plant Conservation Charity, this morning held a Meeting.

His Royal Highness, Chairman, the Royal Collection Trust, this afternoon chaired a Meeting of the Trustees.

The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron, University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, later attended a Reception at the Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London SW1, and was received by Dr Paul Knapman (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

His Royal Highness, Royal Founding Patron, University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, this evening held a Dinner at Clarence House.

Court Circular 12th July:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, this morning visited the newly restored Temperate House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, and was received by Mrs Gillian Norton (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

His Royal Highness subsequently reopened Historic Royal Palaces’ newly restored Great Pagoda at Kew.

The Prince of Wales, Patron, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, later attended a Reception for supporters of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Historic Royal Palaces, Kew.

Last edited:
I must say he is in his element today with gardening and restoring old buildings, just a man I could really relate to as I love gardening and restoring old things. I also love that suit, he looks quite handsome today, that tie is gorgeous with that suit. As always he is so nicely turned out today.....

I must say he is in his element today with gardening and restoring old buildings, just a man I could really relate to as I love gardening and restoring old things. I also love that suit, he looks quite handsome today, that tie is gorgeous with that suit. As always he is so nicely turned out today.....

You said what I was thinking. :flowers: He's really 'nicely turned out'. It helps that (for some reason) the quality of the pictures are excellent. Might be the lighting in the glass covered garden. His complexion looks great. Good color. Good photographer.

This is the good photo. Everything pops. We can even see that he's got an 'issue' with his tie and shirt. Ha! I feel like I'm nit-picking like we can tend to do with a woman's clothing. He's just usually so natty in even those details. ;)

Love his choice of flower. Is it called a boutonniere? Imagine him walking out his door and picking a flower from his garden.

Last edited:

On July 18, the Prince of Wales as Chairman of The Royal Collection Trust accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall viewed the Prince and Patron exhibition at the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
On July 18, the Prince of Wales as Chairman of The Royal Collection Trust accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall viewed the Prince and Patron exhibition at the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace: ** Pic 3 **

Both of them are dressed very nicely, very summery. :flowers: Nice picture.

Court Circular 23rd July:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Prince's Countryside Fund, this afternoon held a Rural Housing Solutions Conference.

Last edited:
This is wonderful news. I've always thought that Charles has been the hardest working Prince of Wales and has done so many amazing things to benefit not only the monarchy but all the people of the UK and the Commonwealth.

What a wonderful legacy he is leaving in our world and he's no where near done yet. He will, however, be remembered most in history by the work he's done as the Prince of Wales. ?

One thing most people do not realize that Prince Charles is that he is a *Brilliant* businessman besides being the Prince of Wales and the next Heir. He has helped so many get a start in life and done so much for his country and the commonwealth..............and on top of all that besides being a son, husband, father and grandfather in his personal life.......he is a brilliant painter. His art work that he has done is to me amazing. How he does it all and still keeps going just amazes me......I really like this man very much.

Lets not forget that Charles is also an author. This man really does deserve the title of being an unsung hero. :D

Terrific new Rudolph, thanks for sharing. He’s my favorite, such a Renaissance Man!!!

Lets not forget that Charles is also an author. This man really does deserve the title of being an unsung hero. :D

Oh, I forgot that, are we going to fight over him as I think Camilla would not like giving up her man/prince....:lol:

Charles has made something of his life. :flowers: He hasn't been 'waiting around'. He's lived a full life, and used his wealth and privilege (such as he found it) to advance others. In all that, he is a unique heir to the throne, I think. William and Harry have an outstanding role model in their father. JMO.

Court Circular 30th August:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, Patron, the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, this morning received Dr Farhan Nizami (Director).

His Royal Highness, Royal Founding Patron, the British Asian Trust, afterwards held a Meeting.

Today, September 5, the Prince of Wales as Patron of Children & the Arts attended an event at the Royal Albert Hall to discuss the arts and creativity in schools with industry leaders.

As Bicentenary Patron of the Old Vic he visited the theatre in London to mark its 200th anniversary.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery ** dailymail article ** gettyimages gallery ** gettyimages gallery 2 **

Last edited:
The Prince arrived at the Royal Albert Hall in his new electric Jaguar.

Here's a video of HRH The Prince of Wales at the Children & The Arts event at The Royal Albert Hall.

Oh I agree totally. Perhaps more men would be wise to follow Charles's lead in having the fashion sense of a stopped clock. Charles' look is timeless and he's always dressed to perfection. ?

Court Circular 5th September:
The Prince of Wales held a Meeting with representatives from the Crown Estate.

His Royal Highness, President, The Prince’s Foundation, subsequently held a Reception.

Court Circular 6th September:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, Patron, this morning held a Meeting at Dumfries House, Cumnock, Ayrshire, for the International Network for Traditional Building, Architecture and Urbanism.

His Royal Highness afterwards held a Meeting for the Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering.

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, President, The Prince’s Foundation, this afternoon attended the Building Craft Apprentices Graduation Ceremony at Dumfries House.

His Royal Highness, President, The Prince’s Foundation, and The Duchess of Rothesay this evening held a Dinner at Dumfries House.

Court Circular 7th September:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, President, The Prince’s Foundation, this afternoon visited the Textile Centre, Dumfries House, Cumnock, Ayrshire.

His Royal Highness, President, The Prince’s Foundation, this evening held a Dinner at Dumfries House.

Last edited:
Court Circular 14th September:
The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince’s Foundation, this morning held a Meeting.

Court Circular 4th October:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, Patron, the Atlantic Salmon Trust, this morning held a Meeting.

Court Circular 16th October:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, President, The Prince's Foundation, this morning visited Royal Lochnagar Distillery, Ballater, and was received by the Marquess of Aberdeen (Deputy Lieutenant of Aberdeenshire).

Court Circular 21st October:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, President, The Prince's Trust Group, this afternoon held a Meeting at Dumfries House, Cumnock, Ayrshire.

His Royal Highness, President, The Prince's Trust Group, afterwards held a Tea for supporters.

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, President, The Prince's Foundation, this evening held a Dinner for supporters.

Court Circular 22nd October:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay this morning received the Commonwealth Secretary-General (the Baroness Scotland of Asthal) at Dumfries House, Cumnock, Ayrshire.

His Royal Highness, President, The Prince's Foundation, afterwards held a Meeting at Dumfries House.

The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince's Trust Group, and The Duchess of Cornwall this evening attended a performance of "We Are Most Amused and Amazed" at the London Palladium, Argyll Street, London W1, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

Last edited by a moderator:
Court Circular 25th October:
The Prince of Wales, President, The Prince’s Foundation, later held a Meeting.

His Royal Highness, Patron, the Royal Parks, afterwards received Mr Loyd Grossman (Chairman).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom