The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Circular 4th December:
Clarence House

The Duchess of Cornwall, Patron, Emmaus UK, this morning visited Emmaus Greenwich, Earl Rise, London SE18, and was received by Dr. Pieter van de Merwe (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Her Royal Highness, Patron, the Fan Museum, and President, the Royal Voluntary Service, afterwards attended a fan making class at the Fan Museum, Crooms Hill, London SE10.

Court Circular 11th December:
Clarence House

The Duchess of Cornwall, Royal Colonel 4th Battalion The Rifles, this afternoon received General Patrick Sanders (Colonel Commandant, The Rifles Regiment).

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Completely and totally magical. I'm not sure who really stole the show the most though. Was it Cupid the reindeer? (Cupid is the most affectionate reindeer and brings people together) or Captain Charlie Ross of the Welsh Guard who, to the kids, looks like he's stepped right out of the Nutcracker.

Camilla does this every year and its something very endearing and meaningful to the kids and the charities that support them.

This is one of my favorite events of the year, and it never, ever disappoints! I love watching Camilla interact with the children, and I love watching the children's faces. Magical, indeed!

This children's event if one of my favorites of all of Camilla's annual events. I think she has as much fun as the kids. I'll bet she is a terrific grandmother.

Here's another video from todays Festive Christmas Tree decoration at Clarence House .Is this the 1st year for Reindeer's?

:previous: It is pleasant to see the care that the Duchess takes to help the children hang the decorations on the tree. :candycane::candycane::candycane:

:previous: Camilla really seemed to be connecting with the reindeer in that picture. Guess that lessens the chances of her grandchildren giving truth to the song "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". :lol:

^^^^^ You wretch! I've got that darned irreverent Christmas song stuck in my brain and find myself humming and breaking into spontaneous verses at the most inappropriate times. My family hate it but it appeals to my warped sense of humour because come the season there's a real danger of sugar shock.?

^^^^^ You wretch! I've got that darned irreverent Christmas song stuck in my brain and find myself humming and breaking into spontaneous verses at the most inappropriate times. My family hate it but it appeals to my warped sense of humour because come the season there's a real danger of sugar shock.?

Glad to be of service! ?

:previous: It is pleasant to see the care that the Duchess takes to help the children hang the decorations on the tree. :candycane::candycane::candycane:
Not only that, she also helps to serve lunch to the kids!

I think it might be her favourite engagement of the year. She's always so considerate, going all and above for the children and really trying to make their day special.

Camilla always seems to enjoy this event and it's lovely to see. I can imagine that she is a fantastic grandmother.

The Duchess of Rothesay (as Camilla is known in Scotland) will attend a special graduation ceremony to confer honorary degrees upon Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal and Professor Janet Darbyshire in her role as Chancellor of University of Aberdeen next Tuesday.

The Duchess of Rothesay (as Camilla is known in Scotland) will attend a special graduation ceremony to confer honorary degrees upon Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal

These two have become quite chummy lately.
Not i have my doubts mind you but after the "Purple sisters act" on Christmas it became quite obvious.

These two have become quite chummy lately.

Not i have my doubts mind you but after the "Purple sisters act" on Christmas it became quite obvious.

They have known each other about 50 years!

They have known each other about 50 years!

Yes of course but there were so much speculations, again, about rift, jealousy etc... and they seem to get along just fine. More than fine, they are enjoying each other's company !

The Duchess on her visit to Prospect Hospice in Wroughton, Wiltshire today.

The Duchess seems to have been very interested in the cake that was being made ;)

Lovely to see the Duchess supporting Carlos Acosta with his new post at Birmingham Royal Ballet (Elmhurst is the school which naturally feeds to BRB).

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron toured Elmhurst Ballet School in Birmingham today, January 22.

She also visited the Launer Factory in Walsall:

I wonder if she picked up a little something for the Queen?

It's lovely to see Camilla out and about, and these were two nice engagements, especially the one with the Elmhurst Ballet School.

Here are 2 video's from today's visits

The Duchess of Cornwall visit to the Student Ballet School

The Duchess of Cornwall unveils stained glass windows at children’s hospital.

:previous:

You can say what you want about her, but she's clearly a pro on the royal duties front.
Everytime some nice, unscripted and heartfelt words ...

Last edited:
Always love watching the Duchess at work! Shame she isn't recognized for her job as a royal as much as she should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom