The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Nico, for bringing that moving account to our attention. The article also includes a link to a positive commentary about the DoC:

Camilla Parker Bowles has endeared herself to the public but could she be queen? | Mail Online

It isn't often that one finds such a favorable article about Camilla in the DM!

Very nice article. Is CH finally able to win over the Daily Mail, or is this the quid pro quo for the quotes from Camilla on her mothers suffering and eventual death from osteoperosis?

A very important message from the Duchess today and a cause very close to her heart.

Camilla: I watched in horror as Mama died slowly and in agony from osteoporosis | Mail Online

Thank you for that touching and moving story. I cannot imagine the agony of watching one's parent suffer and pass on. It must be very rewarding to work for a cause that's so close to one's heart. Good for Camila.

Thank you, Nico, for bringing that moving account to our attention. The article also includes a link to a positive commentary about the DoC:

Camilla Parker Bowles has endeared herself to the public but could she be queen? | Mail Online

It isn't often that one finds such a favorable article about Camilla in the DM!

I like reading positive articles about the Duchess. She's not an evil or bad person, and doesn't deserve to be treated as such, especially by those who have never met her. Thank you for sharing.

Hear; hear ! Thanks so much for this article !

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of the Lady Joseph Trust (since last month) attended a
reception for the Lady Joseph Trust at the Cavalry and Guards Club London, October 26, 2011.

** Pic ** gallery **

wow, she's been pretty active these past days :)

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of the Lady Joseph Trust (since last month) attended a
reception for the Lady Joseph Trust at the Cavalry and Guards Club London, October 26, 2011.

** Pic ** gallery **
What does the Lady Joseph Trust do? Elegant outfit!

I forget how well spoken Camilla is until I hear her talk. What a great cause she is supporting, and it's nice to see her so enthusiastic.

Camila is indeed a very animated public speaker. She's supporting a great cause and appears to enjoy promoting it by bringing her own grandkids to experience some of the productions.

The Duchess of Cornwall as President hosted a dinner and cabaret for the National Osteoporosis
Society’s 25th Anniversary at St. James’s Palace State Apartments, London, November 21, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio gallery **

The Duchess of Cornwall as President hosted a dinner and cabaret for the National Osteoporosis Society’s 25th Anniversary at St. James’s Palace State Apartments, London, November 21, 2011.
** Pic 1 **
Is that not Camilla's sister, Anabel, in the white jacket behind Camilla? Does anybody know if Anabel is also involved in the National Osteoperosis Society?

Last edited by a moderator:
Camilla and Anne, to me, have the best voices of the BRF. Their timbre puts me at ease.

Is that not Camilla's sister, Anabel, in the white jacket behind Camilla? Does anybody know if Anabel is also involved in the National Osteoperosis Society?

Yes, I think you are right, good observaton! I guess she's involved in the National Osteoperosis Society
as well, as she attended various events like this one before.

Today the Duchess of Cornwall as President of Barnardo's attended the event "Help Cut Children Free
From Sexual Exploitation" at the KPMG building in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

The Duchess of Cornwall as member of the Tetbury Evening Women's Institute met members of
the Lincolnshire South Women's Institute during a luncheon party, Hale Magna Village Hall, Little
Hale Road, Great Hale today, November 29.

** Pic ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

That is an adorable picture and the children must have been thrilled to have trimmed the tree and have tea with HRH. BTW, Camilla looks smashing in that deep purple velvet suit. I love that little girl in a similar color-coordinated dress with the furry stole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom