The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Good to see Camilla at the event, and especially with her old friend, Jilly Cooper.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Duchess of Cornwall as patron of the British Equestrian Federation visited
the British Equestrian Federation’s World Class Programme Training Session at
the Unicorn Equestrian Trust, viewed a demonstration by the Para-Equestrian
Dressage Squad and attended a reception, Netherswell, Gloucestershire,
February 25, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

** bedfordtoday.co.uk: Horses denied Camilla's sweet treat **

The Duchess of Cornwall as president of the Barnardo's children's charity
visited the Link Children's centre in Matson, Gloucestershire, March 1st,

The centre offers early education and childcare, a holiday play scheme,
outreach services, family health services and links to Job Centre Plus.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** belga **

As patron of Emmaus UK Camilla also visited the Emmaus Gloucester community
home and met residents and staff, Barnwood Avenue, Gloucester, Gloucestershire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

Last edited:

The Duchess of Cornwall is in Sheffield today for a series of engagements, at first she
visited the Emmaus Catholic and Church of England Primary School and met staff, pupils
and student volunteers from the University of Sheffield Linguistics Society, who run an
after-school literacy and language project for the children.

As Patron of Emmaus UK she made a shop visit and had a meeting with volunteers and
companions of the Emmaus Community in Sheffield.

As President of the National Osteoporosis Society Camilla opened the Centre for Biomedical
Research.
And finally the Foxhill and Parson Cross Advice Service charity was visited as well.

So a full programme for the Duchess today :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

The Duchess of Cornwall is in Sheffield today for a series of engagements, at first she
visited the Emmaus Catholic and Church of England Primary School and met staff, pupils
and student volunteers from the University of Sheffield Linguistics Society, who run an
after-school literacy and language project for the children.

As Patron of Emmaus UK she made a shop visit and had a meeting with volunteers and
companions of the Emmaus Community in Sheffield.

As President of the National Osteoporosis Society Camilla opened the Centre for Biomedical
Research.
And finally the Foxhill and Parson Cross Advice Service charity was visited as well.

So a full programme for the Duchess today :)

Very good to see Camilla at these engagements.

On May 3rd, the Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust
attended a charity lecture by Burma Railway survivor Jack Chalker. She met trust
volunteers and viewed the new baby Bobby Van, Bowood Hotel, Spa and Golf
Resort, Wiltshire.

** Pic 1 ** gallery **

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of the National Osteoporosis Society hosted a garden party
at Clarence House, London, June 8, to celebrate the society's 25th anniversary.

Dame Shirley Bassey and Twiggy were among the guests.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron attended DecAid’s Massed Pipes and Drums Parade in Edinburgh,
June 26, 2011. She addressed the Parade before attending a reception to meet supporters of the
DecAid Appeal to support members of the armed force.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation attended a reception for competitors,
owners and sponsors on the first day of The Greenwich Park Eventing Invitational CIC2*, the Test Event for
the London 2012 Olympic Eventing competition, at The Queen’s House Romney Road, Greenwich, London, July
4, 2011.

I love the cream color of her outfit, and the black polka dots, but there again is an outfit that makes one dizzy!

I mean no disrespect, but I think the dress is too young for a lady in her mid-sixties.

I can see your point! I wanted to say the same thing. Maybe the outfit would be better on Sophie or Kate.... but not on Camilla....

I mean no disrespect, but I think the dress is too young for a lady in her mid-sixties.

Why? What would be the criteria? I think she looks fine.

I dont think it looks too young. It's a rather simple dress. It's not like she showed up in hootchie mamma shorts:ROFLMAO:

Maybe you like today's outfit better ;)

Again in her role as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation Camilla today attended the final phase of
the Greenwich Park Eventing Invitational CIC 2* event. She met competitors, volunteers and organisers
before watching the final show jumping phase and presenting the prizes in the main arena, Greenwich
Park, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Maybe you like today's outfit better ;)

Again in her role as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation Camilla today attended the final phase of
the Greenwich Park Eventing Invitational CIC 2* event. She met competitors, volunteers and organisers
before watching the final show jumping phase and presenting the prizes in the main arena, Greenwich
Park, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Love the shade of blue. Pretty.

Love the shade of blue, love the jacket, dislike the dress. Very striking! Overall, good job.

She looks stunning! Love the hat.
Camilla is a very dedicated patron. She did another engagement for this same group in June. Impressive.

Last edited:
love the hat! Camilla looks great, very relaxed and happy

I would actually say that she is too young for that dress. It is the sort of dress that my friends in their 70s and 80s wear a lot at the moment.

She looks very nice. Better than some of the more important events. Her hat is appropriate and doesn't look comical. She, unfortuanley, looks older than her years.

I think she looks like a woman in her early 60s - which is exactly what she is. She certainly looks like a lot of my friends of that age - similar face lines etc.

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of The Brooke visited the "War Horse: Fact and Fiction"
exhibition at the National Army Museum in London today

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** PA: Camilla unveils Sefton watercolour **

and she has become an Honorary Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Joiners and Ceilers
during a lunch at the Apothecaries' Hall in London, also today, October 19.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

** PA: Camilla made honorary Jolly Joiner **

** daylife/gettyimages gallery of both events - October 19, 2011 **

Did Camilla painted that horse? Wow, to me it looks great. I didn't know she used to paint.

She looks lovely and her skin is wonderfull

From my twitter, regarding Camila painting the horse:

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
Camilla showed off her artistic talents tonight, presenting the National Army Museum in London with a watercolour she painted of a war horse

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
Camilla used time off at Birkhall last week to paint a picture of Sefton, a horse injured in a 1982 IRA bomb attack on the Blues and Royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom