The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cornwall as President of the Royal Voluntary Service has launched the Platinum Champions Volunteer Awards:

I’m so delighted to be launching the Platinum Champions Volunteer Awards alongside Royal Voluntary Service. In honour of Her Majesty The Queen’s 70 years of service, we want to celebrate the outstanding contribution of volunteers. In the search for our Platinum Champions, we want to thank and recognise all of those truly special people that are making a real difference to our communities with their kindness and generosity.

“I hope many of you will share your stories of these local heroes and nominate them for a Platinum Champion Award. I believe it is these volunteers, enhancing the lives of others, that are the backbone of this country. I look forward to seeing our Platinum Champions, and all volunteers, celebrated at The Big Jubilee Lunch this summer.

Camilla, along with Her Majesty, have the best sense of humour in the family. I love how she handled her interaction with Emerald. Such a charming woman.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Vice President, former Spice Girl Geri Horner and children's author David Walliams have recorded a video message to launch The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022:

The Duchess of Cornwall has become Patron of the National Theatre, taking on the role formally held by the Duchess of Sussex, it was announced yesterday. The press release said:

The Duchess shares our belief that theatre enriches our lives in so many ways and that everyone should have access to the arts and creativity no matter where they are in the world. The Duchess has shown great support to our industry throughout the pandemic, and I look forward to working with Her Royal Highness for many years to come

** townandcountrymag: Camilla Officially Takes Over as Royal Patron of the National Theatre..**

** nationaltheatre: The Duchess of Cornwall announced as new Royal Patron of the National Theatre **

Last edited:
This is such a great patronage for the Duchess of Cornwall, and it looks as though a great time was had by all.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of SafeLives opened the SafeLives' photography exhibition in collaboration with SICK! Festival "I Am? Portraits of Survivors of Domestic Abuse" in Manchester today, May 3.

As Patron of both the Big Lunch and Emmaus UK she attended a pre-Jubilee Big Lunch with supporters, volunteers, Big Lunch organisers and Platinum Champion nominees at Emmaus Mossley:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery **

** gettyimages gallery: GBR: The Duchess of Cornwall Visits Manchester **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of Battersea Dogs & Cats Home hosted a reception for the 160th Anniversary of the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home animal welfare charity at Clarence House today, July 14:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom