The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Camilla in such familiar surroundings.
Interestingly i think the Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust was the first official patronage of the Duchess.

Last edited:
Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall, President of Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres, was joined by The Queen of Norway to open a new centre in Aberdeen today. The Royals met staff, supporters and some of those who have benefitted from the charity’s work, at Maggie's, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. .
Home - ITNSource News

Thank you all for the links today. The event with the Queen and Duchess was lovely.

Lovely pictures and videos. What a treat for the children, and their families.

Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall, President of Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres, was joined by The Queen of Norway to open a new centre in Aberdeen today. The Royals met staff, supporters and some of those who have benefitted from the charity’s work, at Maggie's, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. .
Home - ITNSource News

Excellent. This is clearly to charity close to Camilla's heart.

It was also interesting to see that Camilla is increasingly confident in her public speaking. She addressed the audience extempore, and seemed very much at ease. Great progress!

I love the picture of Camila with the girl. I think she'd fit right in with my preschoolers when they're playing in the classroom kitchen. The smile on the girl's face says it all.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the National Literacy Trust hosted a reception to mark the 20th anniversary of the National Literacy Trust at Clarence House today, December 4.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation attended The London International Horse Show at Olympia today, December 19, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

This is probably one of the few official outings she genuinely looks forward to and enjoys! Especially since her own riding time has been so drastically curtailed. And that Ben Maher can flat out horseback ride. A real treat to watch.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Trinity Hospice toured the Trinity Hospice in London today, February 19, and met with staff and patients. One of the most touching royal visits..

** facetoface **

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Trinity Hospice toured the Trinity Hospice in London today, February 19, and met with staff and patients. One of the most touching royal visits..

** facetoface **
Camilla looks lovely. I'm sure her visit was a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom