The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duchess of Cornwall was in Gloucestershire today, May 24. She visited St. James Church of England Junior School, as Patron of Beanstalk she met some of their reading volunteers who will be working with children of the school.
The Duchess of Cornwall also visited The Bream Community Library and opened the South Western Ambulance Service 999 control hub in South Gloucestershire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** guardian-series: In Pictures: Royal story time as Camilla visits school pupils **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Duchess Of Cornwall Visits The Bream Community Library **

** gloucestershirelive: LIVE: Duchess of Cornwall Camilla visits Gloucester school and other places in county tour today..**

** dailymail: The spitting image! Camilla examines pupils' sweet attempts at drawing her portrait during a visit to Gloucester...**

Last edited:
When I read about these kind of visits that Camilla does, I realize that she's a kindred soul and most likely, if I ever had the chance to meet her, I'd ask her "what are you reading now?" :D

Court Circular 26th May:
The Duchess of Cornwall this morning visited the Aldbourne Women’s Institute Centenary exhibition in Aldbourne and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord- Lieutenant of Wiltshire (Mrs Peter Troughton).

Court Circular 27th June:
The Queen was represented by The Duchess of Cornwall at the Memorial Service for Mrs Anne Wyndham which was held in Chelsea Old Church, Old Church Street, London SW3, this afternoon.

Court Circular 27th June:
The Queen was represented by The Duchess of Cornwall at the Memorial Service for Mrs Anne Wyndham which was held in Chelsea Old Church, Old Church Street, London SW3, this afternoon.

Does anyone know anything about Mrs Wyndham, and why The Queen was represented by such a high profile figure as the Duchess of Cornwall, at the funeral?

Court Circular 10th July:
Clarence House

The Duchess of Cornwall this afternoon received His Excellency Mr Sulaiman Hamid Almazroui (Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates) and the Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development for the United Arab Emirates (Her Excellency Ms Noura Al Kaabi).

Court Circular 11th July:
Clarence House

The Duchess of Cornwall this morning received the Baroness Barran upon relinquishing her appointment as Chief Executive of SafeLives.

The Duchess of Cornwall this afternoon attended the Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London SW19.

Last edited:

The Duchess of Cornwall is on the Isle of Wight today, July 24, to visit Osborne House in East Cowes, to visit Cowes Town Centre and name Red Funnel's latest high-speed passenger ferry, Red Jet 7, in West Cowes and to attend a reception at the Royal Yacht Squadron:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** rex gallery **

he Duchess of Cornwall paid a visit to Osborne House and also had a carriage ride with Dame Judi Dench.

I am wondering if she was actually arriving by train. From the way she is dressed she looks very informal - even for a non-official (CC recorded visit) - and she didn't appear to have been at church on Sunday. It is the closest station, I believe, to Birkhall where she and Charles live on Deeside.

I know she doesn't stay up there the entire time Charles does as she does like to spend some time with her own children and grandchildren so I am wondering whether she travelled back to Scotland by train.

Just a thought.

I think she looked wonderful and normal. Not a sill stuffy dress no one would wear for a train trip.

I am wondering if she was actually arriving by train. From the way she is dressed she looks very informal - even for a non-official (CC recorded visit) - and she didn't appear to have been at church on Sunday. It is the closest station, I believe, to Birkhall where she and Charles live on Deeside.

I know she doesn't stay up there the entire time Charles does as she does like to spend some time with her own children and grandchildren so I am wondering whether she travelled back to Scotland by train.

Just a thought.

I don’t know where she was going, but this was taken on Monday, August 20th.
She was at church at Balmoral on Sunday, August 19th and she had an official engagement in Ballater on Friday, August 24th. And since she wasn’t at church yesterday I assumed she went back south on Friday. But it could be she and Phillip just stayed home this Sunday.

Camilla looks extremely slim in her jeans...

Thank you Iceflower, without your sterling work we wouldn't know what was going on with Camilla's day. Judging by the photos, she really enjoyed the visits as much as those she visited did.

The DoC looks as though she had a busy day, and that it was much enjoyed by all involved.

Court Circular 11th October:
The Duchess of Rothesay this morning visited Alford Academy, Alford, to celebrate the Harvest Festival and was received by Mrs Miranda McHardy (Deputy Lieutenant of Aberdeenshire).

Court Circular 12th October:
The Duchess of Rothesay this morning visited Crathie Primary School and was received by the Reverend Kenneth MacKenzie (Deputy Lieutenant of Aberdeenshire).

Her Royal Highness afterwards visited Braemar Visitor Centre and was received by the Hon Mrs Katherine Nicolson(Deputy Lieutenant of Aberdeenshire).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom