Rumours?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry lexi, I changed the titles. Good catch sthreats for noting this page coming up in Google searches.

Believe it or not, others out there do pay attention to what we write here.

Thank you Ysbel.
That is a good lesson for me to be careul what I use as a title in the future.
Lexi

complete rubbish, not worth the paper it's printed on, in a tab nobody takes seriously. stupid stupid stupid (alto those inept clarence house toadies would make me need a couple of martini's)

See, why doesn't Clarence House haul these monkeys into a libel court? One landmark ruling and it'd solve alot of problems.

Thank you Ysbel.
That is a good lesson for me to be careul what I use as a title in the future.
Lexi

That's OK, lexi - it might not be bad for people who Google on Camilla and Rehab to have read some of the comments in this thread about the unreliablilty of the yellow press! Might help give them a reality check on what's worth believing and what isn't.

That's OK, lexi - it might not be bad for people who Google on Camilla and Rehab to have read some of the comments in this thread about the unreliablilty of the yellow press! Might help give them a reality check on what's worth believing and what isn't.

True enough. Anything to sell a paper, I guess.

In the United States, libel cases aren't easy to prove, especially in the case of public figures. Because of a landmark Supreme Court Case, Times vs. Sullivan, actual malice must be proved before bringing suit.

carol burnett won a case against the enquirer on this very subject. they said she was drunk somewhere and she proved she doesn't drink and pursued it on principle and WON

carol burnett won a case against the enquirer on this very subject. they said she was drunk somewhere and she proved she doesn't drink and pursued it on principle and WON

That would be the exception, not the rule. It was unusual. And that was after the California Supreme Court scaled back the punitive damages while the case was on appeal. What we don't know is whether Carol would have won the case had it ever made it to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Lexi

Last edited:
Well I wasn't so much thinking of the red face but the daily duties she'd be performing under the influence. I mean, some alcoholics do. The late Yootha Joyce, a British actress, died in her 50s from liver failure. At the inquest it was revealed that she'd be drinking a bottle of optics gin a day for 5 years, yet she'd turned up to the Granada studios for roughly 7 months a year to film. Whilst heavily under the influence, she sailed through the script and delivered her lines perfectly. It just didn't seem to affect her. So unless Camilla's blessed with a staggeringly robust constitution, we'd surely hear of her slurring her "And what do you do?"s and we'd see a little wobble every now and then?

Yes, I think it would be much harder for Camilla to conceal something like this. With actors of a bygone age where everything about their lives was protected in a way that doesn't exist today, it's a different matter. But Camilla could not hide it. Like you said, she is seen on a busy week every other day, sometimes back to back days, shaking hands and probably sometimes (unintentionally) breathing on people,which if she was an alcoholic, people would not like. :lol:

Like you said, she is seen on a busy week every other day, sometimes back to back days, shaking hands and probably sometimes (unintentionally) breathing on people,which if she was an alcoholic, people would not like. :lol:

Princess Margaret and Queen Mum were both quite into drinks and it didn't bother anybody that much. But with Camilla it's rather unbelievable that she should indulge into drinks too much - alcoholics or seasoned drinkers are quite unreliable when they are at it - and I guess Charles had enough of that from his first marriage, so I think his relationship with Camilla would have either ended long ago or he would see to it that she gets help. Thus, common sense dictates that it's just an ugly rumour.,

Jo, you're not saying that Diana was an alcoholic, are you?

I love The Globe!:lol: And it's because they run stories like these! It may all be true........or it may not. Either way it's very entertaining! :lol: But why should the British royals worry, much less sue, a publication in a foriegn country that they no longer rule? I think they would have a hard time finding a court in the US or UK who would agree to claim jurisdiction for the case.

Jo, you're not saying that Diana was an alcoholic, are you?

No, what I meant is that Diana behaved quite unreliable - I did argue from the end that it's implausible that Charles would marry another wife who - for whatever reason - could be a liability for him and his family.

I love The Globe!:lol: And it's because they run stories like these! It may all be true........or it may not. Either way it's very entertaining! :lol: But why should the British royals worry, much less sue, a publication in a foriegn country that they no longer rule? I think they would have a hard time finding a court in the US or UK who would agree to claim jurisdiction for the case.

I think your sense of humor is the best way to respond to these stories. They continue no matter how we respond, how much indignation we fire up, so laughing at it is better than being angry. :D

I read this rumour few weeks ago and even posted something about it somwhere on TRF.​
It was wrote on one of Polish yellow paper that she had drink problem. Her absence for some time was because she was in one of the clinic in London.
After that she is free of this problem.

Next rumour was about their separation (another yellow paper on early April) and future divorce.

Last edited:
The Globe is notoriously anti-Camilla and print the most unflattering photos and most outlandish stories about her that are imaginable. I don't know why....but they never have anything nice to say about her. My personal favorite was the story they printed a couple of weeks after she married Charles claiming that she had run screaming and crying from the honeymoon at Birkhall because Diana's ghost was haunting her and she felt guilty. And every other week they gleefully announce an impending divorce between Their Royal Highnesses.

They hate Barack Obama too...with a passion. They say he has orgies with other men and they have photos.

How they keep from getting sued is beyond me.

Another one
every-magazine.com - Globe - magazine subscription - buy online - lowest price - subscribe

And here are few others :ROFLMAO:
Globe Magazine# Clinton's divorce
Bush divorce; It looks that everyone goes to divorce;)
Oh no, again Camila - who drives Harry to breakdown...Amazon.com: Globe: Magazines
And Harry who http://www.magazinemaster.com/ProdImages/4810.jpg

Dear God! I don't know laughing or cry...
But I know one that I don't know whar really happen around me :whistling:

Not only Obama had gay affair but Hillary too even gay love scandal.

Last edited:
Point De Vue week of 4/16/08 had a small article about P. Charles and Camilla. Apparently members of their staff have discussed with outsiders the fights the two have and indicated that there is trouble in paradise.
At some other mag ( I forget which) I had read that Camilla had gone with her ex husband Andrew on vacation in the Caribbean.
Hope all this is trash and these two are truly happy together.

Another one
every-magazine.com - Globe - magazine subscription - buy online - lowest price - subscribe

And here are few others :ROFLMAO:
Globe Magazine# Clinton's divorce
Bush divorce; It looks that everyone goes to divorce;)
Oh no, again Camila - who drives Harry to breakdown...Amazon.com: Globe: Magazines
And Harry who http://www.magazinemaster.com/ProdImages/4810.jpg

Dear God! I don't know laughing or cry...
But I know one that I don't know whar really happen around me :whistling:

Not only Obama had gay affair but Hillary too even gay love scandal.

See what I mean?? Why print photos of Camilla where she looks like a gargoyle?? And Oprah...yikes!!

Point De Vue week of 4/16/08 had a small article about P. Charles and Camilla. Apparently members of their staff have discussed with outsiders the fights the two have and indicated that there is trouble in paradise.
At some other mag ( I forget which) I had read that Camilla had gone with her ex husband Andrew on vacation in the Caribbean.
Hope all this is trash and these two are truly happy together.

Camilla did go on vacation with Andrew and their children, I have read this elsewhere, but I don't think it was a reflection on her relationship with Charles in any way.

Camilla running screaming from Diana's ghost, Barak Obama having gay affairs? :ohmy: Wow...I'd kind of like to write for this paper! It must be fun seeing how dramatic a story one can invent. It would help me hone my skills for my dream career as a fiction writer. :D

Camilla did go on vacation with Andrew and their children, I have read this elsewhere, but I don't think it was a reflection on her relationship with Charles in any way.

. :D

The Daily Mail wrote the story that Camilla was going on holidays with her ex-husband. That was the headline and then in smaller print was that Andrew's 2nd wife was going on holiday as well as Tom and Laura and their families. But then royal columist Richard Kay ( not exactly one of Camilla's greatest fans) wrote that the story wasn't correct, Andrew and his wife Rosemary weren't on the holiday it was just Camilla and her children and families.

Well it's nice to see that they are consistant, inaccurate and probably libelous, but consistantly wallowing in the gutter and stinking the place up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh thank God I'm not drinking coffee right now.........LSHISOTS Laughed So Hard I Spat On The Screen

I made the mistake of reading the comments after a news article online , think C and C were doing seperate duties that day so of course a twit said Oh it is very well known that they've been living apart for months Camilla is back living in her old house, blah blah this was about 2-3 weeks after their Bahamas trip but of course

IT'S IN THE GLOBE SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I just saw a report in Germany's worst rag "Bild" about Camilla planning to divorce Charles - source was "Globe"... so nothing new. But I had to stiffle a laugh when I saw the pic they used to illustrate the article: taken from the memorial service of Major Shand, both Charles and Camilla looked definately sad... I wonder why? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder why the media just loves to tear a couple apart in headlines. They could quite possibly be very happy. I wish them both luck....in this world where everything is scrutinized, I really wish them more than anything...peace.....:flowers:

Happy doesn't sell papers, is the problem. Scandal and conflict sell papers. And these rags are in it to make money, so it's not really surprising, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom