Queen Camilla, Current Events Part 1: September 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's gotten seasonal illness before, right? I think she missed a Remembrance Day because of it. I hope it passes quickly!

I thought it would turn out to be this when they called it a "seasonal illness" rather than cold or flu outright. Worth noting there are no current rules on what people need to do even when they test positive for Covid in the UK. They are advised to avoid people for 5 days after testing positive and those at higher risk from Covid-19 for 10 days. There is no long wide spread free tests available, you can choose to buy your own in shops if you want to for about £2 each test.

I just noticed that the Coat of Arms on the top of this topic is still the arms of The Duchess of Cornwall, not The Queen. The Royal Arms should be undifferenced - no white label.

Maybe this can be fixed when the next thread is opened?

Queen Camilla as Colonel-in-Chief of the Rifles Regiment received General Sir Patrick Sanders, the Regiment’s outgoing Colonel Commandant, and Lieutenant General Tom Copinger-Symes, the new Colonel Commandant, at Clarence House yesterday, March 22:

** Pic **

Queen Camilla launched the "Coronation Libraries" Initiative at Shirehampton Primary School in Bristol today, May 18. "50 Coronation libraries and reading spaces are planned across the UK as part of the initiative":

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Camilla visited the Garden Museum to open the annual British Flowers Week Exhibition today, June 8:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Also today Queen Camilla as Colonel-in-Chief Of The Royal Lancers hosted a reception:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Camilla received Colonel Ruth Weir, Head of Corps, Royal Australian Corps of Military Police, for an audience at Buckingham Palace today, June 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Camilla also officially named her new Household Cavalry drum horse at Buckingham Palace yesterday!

Queen Camilla also officially named her new Household Cavalry drum horse at Buckingham Palace yesterday!

Three different functions but still wearing the same dress.Come on...:ermm:

Looks like the Queen is having a busy day of enaggeemts in London day.

1) Her Majesty The Queen joins children and care home residents for a Poetry Together recital and tea party at Fielding Primary School in Ealing, west London today.

2) The Queen has unveiled a portrait of the first female operator to be infiltrated into enemy-occupied France to aid the French Resistance during WWII, Noor-un-Nisa Inayat Khan GC.

HM also formally announced the name of a room in her honour at the RAF Club in London.

Last edited:
Queen Consort Camilla is hardworking because so many famous people are on holiday during August. In fact, whole cities shut down for August plus Christmas, New Year's and Easter.

Here are some more photos and two videos of today's engagements:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

For me it is such a difference to when the Queen was still living. Didn't she spend most auf August and September at Balmoral? And had many visits from her close relatives and even the Prime Minister?
I thought maybe Charles would continue that tradition, but he doesn't, which is ok.
I always waited for all those pictures of them together at Balmoral and attending those strange Scottish games and going to church together.

Now it seems they are back in London again, or did I miss something?

For me it is such a difference to when the Queen was still living. Didn't she spend most auf August and September at Balmoral? And had many visits from her close relatives and even the Prime Minister?
I thought maybe Charles would continue that tradition, but he doesn't, which is ok.
I always waited for all those pictures of them together at Balmoral and attending those strange Scottish games and going to church together.

Now it seems they are back in London again, or did I miss something?

We don't know if this marks the end of the summer break, or if the Queen is in London for a few days only, and will go back to Balmoral, returning in late September with the King.

Back
Top Bottom