Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Turkey - November 25-30, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Charles to begin four-day visit to Turkey

Prince Charles is scheduled to arrive in Ankara tomorrow ( November 25) for a four day visit that will also include Turkey´s biggest city and its economic and cultural hub, Istanbul, as well as Izmir, on the Aegean coast, and the historic central Anatolien city of Konya.

TODAY'S ZAMAN

Royal Couple expected in Turkey

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are due to arrive in Turkey for a four-day visit.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Royal couple expected in Turkey

( the thread for the visit is still closed)

Last edited:
Wonderful hope they have an awsome time Camilla looks Fantastic :)

Love the second one! Now one is able to look Up her skirt instead of Down her cleavage... Interesting view. This one is Definately worth a caption by one of our talented posters!

Charles looks very happy and relaxed. I think that's TERRIFIC!

Charles looks fantastic too

I haven't seen him look this good in ages. I have to agree that Camilla brings out his better side judging from photos in the past couple of years. Happier, more relaxed, and enjoying life in general it seems. I love the one with the headsets--speaks volumes about their relationship;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:ROFLMAO:I have found a very nasty photo lol

Maybe a good response to the Anti -Camilla brigade?:rolleyes:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Nice gesture Maam, i quite agree:lol:
Well, I thought we are civilised people here by behaving in a polite sensible way instead of exchanging rude remarks.
Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
The outift becomes Duchess of Cornwall reasonably well, but the scarf looks a bit out of place in my personal subjective opinion.

Last edited:
Well, I thought we are civilised people here by behaving in a polite sensible way instead of exchanging rude remarks.

Awwww come on it was just a little joke after all this fuss and tralala about the State Dinner in Uganda....I thought we need a good laugh!

I don't want to offend anyone of course!

The posts about Diana which found their way into this thread have been removed.

Warren
British Royals moderator

CasiraghiTrio;698609[URL="http://itn.co.uk/news/1d1676193356706bbedf9b530bafd4ab.html" said:
ITN - Royal couple visit ancient Turkish city[/URL] (video)

Looking this video I think Camilla really don´t like to be in the limelight. But for me it is very sympathetically...:flowers:

from yesterday with a nice photo gallery:

Charles and Camilla explore Turkey´s ancient treasure

Charles and Camilla explore Turkey's ancient treasures

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visit the Ottoman-era Eyup Sultan mosque and the tomb of the Islamic saint eyub al-Ansari in Istanbul
November 28

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

´I´ve been accused of talking to the trees and talking to the plants. I can tell you I´ve bee talking to the trees for so long i know what´s going on.´

The Prince of Wales - TRH visit Istanbul and The Prince speaks about the need to preserve the world's rainforests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom