Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Italy & Germany - April 26-30, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not so sure that charle's and camilla's previous marriages would be an issue with the roman catholic church since neither of them is roman catholic.

Isn't that the suit she just wore at Epsom Downs?

Thank you for remembering that we'd only seen this beige coat quite recently. When did we last see the blue outfit? I think it's marvellous, I love to see the royal ladies recycle.

Thank you for the pictures!:flowers: I love this outfit, I think it had it's first outing on the visit to Bahrain and Qatar in February 2007.

Britain's Prince Charles kicked off a two-day visit to Germany on Wednesday by having lunch with President Horst Koehler and receiving an award for his environmental campaigning.

Prince Charles collects award in Germany

Thank you for remembering that we'd only seen this beige coat quite recently. When did we last see the blue outfit? I think it's marvellous, I love to see the royal ladies recycle.

If I am not mistaken, Camilla's blue ensemble was last seen when Wills was awarded his wings in Lincolnshire last year.

I have never heard of him speaking German (doesn't mean he doesn't of course).

He does speak French I believe and has a smattering of Welsh.

Why would you think he speaks German?

He can certainly read out and memorise German fluently as he once made a speech entirely in German in Hamburg c.1993/94 according to Jonathan Dimbleby.

:previous:
In Berlin it wasn´t easy to catch a glimpse of them. There wasn´t a chance when they met Bundespräsident Köhler and his wife or at the football game. Only when they arrive at the British Embassy you could see them for two minutes....that´s it....:verysad:
Maybe it was easier the next day when Camilla visited Sanssouci Palace - but i couldn´t be there.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Last edited:
Thank you.

I have learnt something new about Charles today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom