Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-Sept 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The couple are in Cornwall for their annual trip

Why is it every time Camilla is cutting a cake, there is a title about menacing, or brandishing. At least this time only warns to be careful :ermm: Its not like she brought a sword out to cut, it was what she was given.

Bit Charles may have been a tad surprised. I know its a pool, and you should expect people swimming but I doubt he gets greeted by women in bathing suits very often. Surprised the older ladies didn't at least have a wrap. I couldn't even imagine meeting him, not alone infront of a camera, in a bathing suit. But then again I'd be hiding, I hate cameras any time.:D

On their second day today, July 19, the Prince of Wales as Patron of Taste of the West accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall attended the Taste of the West's 25th anniversary Food Fair in Exeter.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of Children's Hospice South-West attended a service of thanksgiving to mark the charity's 25th anniversary at Exeter Cathedral.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Guinness Partnership visited a new development of affordable houses, built in partnership with The Duchy of Cornwall, in Bradninch and joined a reception and met members of agricultural and environmental initiatives supported by the Duchy of Cornwall on Dartmoor:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** exeterexpressandecho.co.uk: Prince Charles and Camilla arrive in Exeter on the hottest day of the year - recap of our coverage **

** exeterexpressandecho.co.uk: RECAP: Prince Charles and Camilla enjoy an afternoon at Taste of the West's food fair in Exeter **

:previous: thanks for the links.
they look like they had a great time

:previous:

They are everywhere, aren't they? ;)

Yesterday, July 20, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were in Plymouth.
As Patron of the University of Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership the Prince of Wales visited a heat and power plant which converts waste into energy and attended a meeting on optimising energy from waste at Devonport Energy from Waste CHP Facility. As Admiral of the Fleet he visited Her Majesty's Naval Base Devonport.

The Duchess of Cornwall officially opened the new BBC South West Headquarters.

** plymouthherald.co.uk: Prince Charles gets hands on during visit to Plymouth's incinerator **

** plymouthherald.co.uk: Prince Charles visits Plymouth naval base and meets amputee Mark Omrod **

** plymouthherald.co.uk: What have the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall been up to in Plymouth? **

** dailymail: Green-fingered Prince Charles looks chuffed as he's presented with a basket of freshly grown vegetables and flowers..**

After today's engagement, Charles and Camilla start their summer holidays

via Rebecca English

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a Royal Mail reception to mark the 500th anniversary of the postal service in London today, September 6. They met long-serving postmen and women from around the country, participants in Royal Mail's Apprenticeship scheme and Army Reservists.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Facilitating, smoothing the way for British interests (business and otherwise) in the Middle East, no doubt. I think Charles has been an enormous help and assistance in this area.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were in Cambridge today, November 29.

They visited the University of Cambridge's Fitzwilliam Museum to mark its bicentenary and to celebrate the 600th anniversary of the Cambridge University Library. And they visited King's College Cambridge to listen to a rehearsal by King's College Choir in the college's chapel.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** atlanticopress.pt gallery **

Observation: their love really does seem to be like a red, red rose. Burns always makes me mushy! :flowers:

Yesterday, January 12, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a performance of Robert Burns poetry with music by Professor Paul Mealor and the Aberdeen University Chamber Choir, at Glenmuick Church in Ballater, Aberdeenshire. The concert was organized to raise funds for people suffering from the floods in 2015.

** atlanticopress gallery **

** scotsman: Charles and Camilla support Aberdeenshire residents recovering from floods **

Err .. They are the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay in Scotland.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh how cool would that be? What'd really make for the icing on the cake is if Charles and Camilla attended Canada Day in Windsor, Ontario. Not because the place has the name Windsor in it but because they'd be able to witness what I think is a truly unique celebration as both Detroit, Michigan USA and Windsor, Ontario Canada celebrate their independence and freedoms together.

From what I gather, the world class fireworks display this year will be held on June 26th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor–Detroit_International_Freedom_Festival

It would be amazing for C&C to attend and they'd still have plenty of time to be elsewhere on July 1st for Canada Day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom