Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-Sept 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it disappointing how little coverage this tour has received, even in the British press.

It's in my paper this morning, but on an inside page ... whereas Kate going to the Alice in Wonderland thing made the front page.

Last edited:
I'm glad they went for the commemoration of the new Coventry Cathedral. It's both a terrible and inspiring story. Every day at noon since it's destruction they've had a service of reconciliation.

Today, May 27, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Old Clapham Town to "celebrate the High Street and retail sector as non-essential shops reopen and Coronavirus restrictions ease":

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **

Last edited:
Today, May 27, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Old Clapham Town to "celebrate the High Street and retail sector as non-essential shops reopen and Coronavirus restrictions ease":

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **

Good to see them out and about. The High Street's can do with all the support they get, so good to see C&C get behind the cause.

The Prince even pulled a pint at pub also called the Prince of Wales in Clapham Old Town.

Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-

It sounds like they had a great time at the POW pub. [emoji4]

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a performance by The Royal Ballet to celebrate the return of the arts and entertainment followed by a reception at the Royal Opera House yesterday evening, June 10:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a performance by The Royal Ballet to celebrate the return of the arts and entertainment followed by a reception at the Royal Opera House yesterday evening, June 10:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

Good to see them out supporting the arts, a sector of the economy that has suffered much in the last year.

Together with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall paid a visit to the Theatre Royal Drury Lane today, June 23.

Webber and his wife had bought the theatre in 2019 and paid its restoration.

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Afterwards they visited Hyde Park:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Here's a video of the todays visit to Theatre Royal, Drury Lane.

And the Hyde Park Visit

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lovely photos, thank you.

The Elephant Family conservation event looks wonderful. I hope it was a great success.

I love the country shows and in particular the rich colour of the South Devon cattle and the gorgeous red and white Hereford. What a champion he looks - smart enough to meet a Prince! Prince Charles will be like most others at a show, in that he steps in manure.

I love the country shows and in particular the rich colour of the South Devon cattle and the gorgeous red and white Hereford. What a champion he looks - smart enough to meet a Prince!

I hope we see them at the Sandringham Flower Show later this month.

For a man that loves to be outdoors and working in a garden, stepping in a cow patty is a tip toe through the tulips for him. Charles is really a down to earth sort of man.

On day 2 of their visit the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are in St Mary's, Isles of Scilly, today, July 20:

** gettyimages: GBR: The Prince Of Wales And The Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Devon And Cornwall - Day Two **

Fantastic. Good of them to draw attention to the Scilly Isles, which are often overlooked.

On day 2 of their visit the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are in St Mary's, Isles of Scilly, today, July 20:

** rex gallery **

** gettyimages: GBR: The Prince Of Wales And The Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Devon And Cornwall - Day Two **

Great pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful visit to Exeter Cathedral yesterday and the Scilly Isles are just beautiful.
Visit to a Primary School on the Isles of Scilly

Last edited:
Fantastic. Good of them to draw attention to the Scilly Isles, which are often overlooked.

The Scilly Isles have had a bit of publicity in the past two years as the Cambridge's made two visits last year.

My favourite comment about the Scilly Isles is from Prince Philip - many years ago he was visiting these islands when someone asked him if he had heard of the Isles before. His reply 'Yes ... my son owns them', which as Duke of Cornwall he 'does'.

My favourite comment about the Scilly Isles is from Prince Philip - many years ago he was visiting these islands when someone asked him if he had heard of the Isles before. His reply 'Yes ... my son owns them', which as Duke of Cornwall he 'does'.

That is a great story.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall (Duke and Duchess of Rothesay when in Scotland) visited Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum in Glasgow today, September 8:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom