Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-Sept 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Circular 22nd July:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall today attended the Royal Welsh Show, Royal Welsh Showground, Llanelwedd, Builth Wells, and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Powys (Mrs. Tia Jones).

Court Circular 12th August:
Clarence House

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay and The Duchess of Rothesay this morning received General the Hon Sir Peter Cosgrove (formerly Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia) and Lady Cosgrove.

Interesting that they said this is under Clarence House but they have to be in Scotland to be the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay.

I have recorded this as happening at Birkhall in my engagements for 12th August as that is where they stay when in Scotland.

I will be interested to see whether or not Charles even moves into the main castle when his time comes or whether he will stay at Birkhall and allow William to move into Balmoral immediately.

Court Circular 7th September:
Clarence House

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay and The Duchess of Rothesay this morning received the Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP (Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury) and Ms Carrie Symonds.

The Duke and Duchess of Rothesay officially opened a new visitor centre at the Bladnoch Distillery today, September 11. They also visited the coastal village of Garlieston and the Duchess of Rothesay visited Moat Brae, a museum and the National Centre for Children's Literature and Storytelling, in Dumfries:

** gettyimages gallery **

** bbc: In pictures: Royal visit to Dumfries and Galloway **

** dm article: A royal welcome! Prince Charles and Camilla are greeted by lines of schoolchildren as they visit a Scottish port..**

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Court Circular 2nd October:
Clarence House

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay this morning opened the new headquarters of WM Donald Limited, Netherley, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Kincardineshire (Mrs Roderick Kinghorn).

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay and The Duchess of Rothesay afterwards visited Dunnottar Castle.

Their Royal Highnesses this afternoon visited the Tolbooth Museum, Old Pier, Stonehaven.

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay and The Duchess of Rothesay subsequently visited Stonehaven Town.

Court Circular 6th November:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall this morning visited Swiss Cottage Farmers' Market, Eton Avenue, London NW3, to celebrate the Twentieth Anniversary of London Farmers' Markets Limited and were received by Sir Ian Johnston (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Interesting that Charles and Camilla were at Sandringham I'm guessing by themselves, since I think HM was at Windsor this weekend?

Interesting that Charles and Camilla were at Sandringham I'm guessing by themselves, since I think HM was at Windsor this weekend?
Didn’t I read that Phillip is also currently at Sandringham?

:previous: Indeed you did. He has apparently not been exactly hale and hearty lately so it makes sense they went there first.

Didn’t I read that Phillip is also currently at Sandringham?

Philip lives at Sandringham these days - at Wood Farm. Various members do go up and see him there, especially the Cambridges when they visit Anmer Hall. We just don't hear about these visits as they are part of the family's private time.

Here's an additional gallery of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall in Sandringham yesterday:

** rex gallery **

I'm guess this is the 1st royal attendance at St Mary Magdalene Church at Sandringham since January this year?

I'm guess this is the 1st royal attendance at St Mary Magdalene Church at Sandringham since January this year?

Charles and Camilla were at Sandringham in July for the flower show, no idea how long they stayed or if they went to church.

Charles and Camilla were at Sandringham in July for the flower show, no idea how long they stayed or if they went to church.

Unless it was a Sunday I doubt they attended ,but thanks I had forgotten about The Sandringham Flower Show.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended the Royal Film Performance of "1917" in aid of The Film and Television Charity at the ODEON Luxe in London this evening, December 4:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Court Circular 3rd December:
Clarence House

The President of the United States of America and Mrs. Trump later had Tea with The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall at Clarence House.

Court Circular 3rd December:
Buckingham Palace

The Queen gave a Reception at Buckingham Palace this evening for North Atlantic Treaty Organisation Leaders to mark Seventy Years of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation Alliance.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Princess Royal and The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester were present.

Court Circular 4th December:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall received Captain Darren Houston (Commanding Officer HMS PRINCE OF WALES).

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall this evening attended the Royal Film Performance of "1917" in aid of the Film and Television Charity at the Odeon Cinema, Leicester Square, London WC2, and were received by Colonel Jane Davis (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).

Court Circular 11th December:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall were present at the Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Vice Admiral Sir Donald Gosling (formerly Vice Admiral of the United Kingdom) which was held in Westminster Abbey, London SW1, today.

Court Circular 11th December:
Buckingham Palace

The Queen held an Evening Reception at Buckingham Palace for the Diplomatic Corps at which The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were present.

Last edited:
Court Circular 16th December:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall and The Duchess of Cornwall this evening attended a Reception at St James’s Palace to mark the Fiftieth Anniversary of His Royal Highness’s Chairmanship of The Prince’s Council.

Court Circular 15th January:
Clarence House

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay and The Duchess of Rothesay this evening held a Reception for Mountain Rescue teams.

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall also paid a visit to Leicester market today.

Charles and Camilla scoping out what they might do for dinner tonight, lol

Lovely outing.....

Besides the visit to the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall together with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, see here, and their visit to Leicester Market, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited The Cambridge Satchel Company today.

The Prince of Wales as Royal Founding Patron of The British Asian Trust attended a reception to launch the Midlands Chapter of the charity at The City Rooms in Leicester and he visited Soane Britain Workshop in Leicester.

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of Royal Voluntary Service visited Leicester General Hospital.

** rex gallery **

** gettyimages gallery: GBR: Prince Of Wales And Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Leicestershire **

** dm article: Hold on to your hat ma'am! Camilla grapples with the wind before seeking refuge with a pug..**

Charles and Camilla scoping out what they might do for dinner tonight, lol

Lovely outing.....

It was lovely and everyone was so happy, despite the cold, snow, hail and wind (did hear some guys moaning at the pub before they arrived but just ignored them ?)

Court Circular 11th February:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, accompanied by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning visited the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall, Stanford on Soar, Loughborough, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

Their Royal Highnesses this afternoon visited Leicester Market, Leicester, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Leicestershire (Mr Michael Kapur).

The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron, British Asian Trust, subsequently launched the Trust’s Midlands Chapter, City Rooms, 10 Hotel Street, Leicester.

His Royal Highness afterwards visited the Soane Britain Workshop, Thurmaston, Leicester.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall later visited the Cambridge Satchel Company Factory, Fosse Way, Syston, Leicester.

The Duchess of Cornwall, President, Royal Voluntary Service, this afternoon visited Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, and was received by Colonel Murray Colville (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Leicestershire).

Court Circular 13th February:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall this morning visited HM Tower of London to mark the 535th Anniversary of the creation of the Yeoman Warders.

Their Royal Highnesses subsequently attended a Reception at HM Tower of London to mark the 50th Anniversary of VisitBritain.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall this afternoon visited the Cabinet Office, 70 Whitehall, London SW1, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

Court Circular 20th February:
Clarence House

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, on behalf of The Queen, this morning presented The Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education at Buckingham Palace and afterwards gave a Reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom