Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-Sept 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's fun ! ?
They look incredibly happy, we can't deny that ...

The royals don't dance like they used to, but when they do, it's a beautiful and fun treat! They are very happy indeed.

If there is one tradition that the BRF still keeps alive to this day that I'd love to be able to attend, I think it would be the Ghillies Ball at Balmoral. From snippets I've read over time, its a rip roarin' good time. :D

If there is one tradition that the BRF still keeps alive to this day that I'd love to be able to attend, I think it would be the Ghillies Ball at Balmoral. From snippets I've read over time, its a rip roarin' good time. :D

Me too, Osipi! It's a ball that we don't hear about anymore, but there is the video of the ball in the documentary, Elizabeth R, on YouTube. I wonder if The Queen still hosts it?

Charles is a good dancer.

Now that's fun ! ?
They look incredibly happy, we can't deny that ...

But ... but ... according to the New Idea or Women's Day down here last week - Camilla was having an affair, the lawyers were called in and they were about to announce they are divorcing.

Love these mags - always get a good laugh from them - like that one a few weeks ago: William and Kate being moved up to be the next King and Queen after HM based on the fact that they went to the State Dinner looked 'regal' - totally ignoring the fact that Charles and Camilla were also there and sat in way more prominent positions (as is their right as heir and consort). The clincher was that William and Kate were sent to Germany and Poland - totally ignoring the fact Charles and Camilla had been sent to represent the Queen at the 150th celebrations of Canada - a country of which HM is actually the Queen - and that it is C&C that are coming her to represent her at the Commonwealth Games.

How dare the DM or C&C themselves contradict by their words and actions these two brilliant and accurate magazines.

The sad consequence is that when they do break a story no one can possibly believe them.

:previous: the US equivalent said that Camilla was getting a £360 million divorce settlement :lol::lol:

That's the Queens entire wealth wiped out!

How dare the DM or C&C themselves contradict by their words and actions these two brilliant and accurate magazines.

The sad consequence is that when they do break a story no one can possibly believe them.

I'm waiting for the "you read it here first" stories now William and Catherine have announced their third pregnancy. Let's ignore the fact that they have had Kate pregnant every month since Charlotte was about 2 months. Odds were, they were going to be right at some stage.

Its not every day that a wife gets to christen an aircraft carrier named after her husband. I just hope that along with being a wonderful addition to the Royal Navy fleet, she always sails in peaceful times.

Here's a video from todays new warship naming ceremony in Scotland.Nice speech from HRH The Duchess in the video.

Last edited:
Wonderful video... she looks really great and at ease (not to mention the wonderful coat !)

Court Circular 28th November:
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall today carried out engagements in Stoke-on-Trent and were received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Staffordshire (Mr. Ian Dudson).

Their Royal Highnesses, Joint Patrons, the Watercolour World, this morning visited the Watercolour World project at the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery, Hanley.

Here's a video from TRH's visit to Borough Market traders with some lovely Christmas Carols too!

The duchess enjoyed some cheese.

THE PRINCE OF WALES AND THE DUCHESS OF CORNWALL WILL VISIT CHESHIRE

Wednesday 24th January 2018

Engagement 1
The Prince of Wales, President, National Trust, will visit the Quarry Bank, Styal Primary School and Norcliffe Unitarian Chapel. Styal, Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Engagement 2
The Duchess of Cornwall, Patron, National Literacy Trust, will visit The Clink restaurant at HMP Styal to meet women receiving work-based training and education and hear more about the work of the Literacy Trust in HMP Styal, Wilmslow.

Engagement 3
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will visit The Old Saw Mill, a community hub run by volunteers, where Their Royal Highnesses will meet local groups and residents who use the facilities for activities such as crafts and dance groups. Back River Street, Congleton.

Engagement 4
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will visit Congleton where they will see the Treo Memorial Statue, attend a celebration of 700 years of the mayoralty of Congleton and drop in to a reception for local charities and community representatives at The Town Hall. Congleton High Street, Congleton.

Here's a video of the Prince and Duchess at Quarry Bank in Cheshire.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Royal Television Society together with the Duchess of Cornwall visited the ITV studios and attended a reception to celebrate the Royal Television Society's 90th anniversary at London Television Centre in London today, January 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** hellomagazine: This is what happened when Prince Charles and Camilla met Holly, Phil and the ITV gang **

** dailymail: A little flustered, Charles? The Prince of Wales is left red in the face after playing fetch with Digby the This Morning dog - as he visits ITV **

Last edited:
Here's 2 videos from TRH The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit to the set of This Morning to mark the 90th birthday of the Royal Television Society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom