Laura & Harry Lopes and Family: June 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
milla Ca said:
Camilla´s son and daughter add spice to chefs´ wedding

Foodie Tom Parker Bowles and his seven-month-pregnant wife Sara Buys headed the line-up of society guests when two wellknown chefs walked down the aisle on Thursday.

Camilla's son and daughter add spice to chefs' wedding

To me Laura looks pregnant, too. I wouldn´t wonder about a Clarence House anouncement: 2 grandchildren born:flowers:

Laura does look pregnant. And if she is not, then she seriously needs to take a look at that picture, because that smock top is not flattering at all!:nonono:
As for Tom's wife, she looks horrible. She looks very frumpy. And those heels are just ridiculous!
I know being 7 months pregnant can be very tireing (sp?) but she just looks bad. that dress is horrible, she looks very tired, and it looks as if she has not brushed her hair in a couple of days. And she went to a wedding looking this way????? :eek: :yuk: As a fashion editor of one of the biggest fashion magazines around, you would have thought she would have put a little effort into her attire.

sesa said:
Laura does look pregnant. And if she is not, then she seriously .

I wondered if it was just me! I wondered too if she was pregnant, maybe she is. No one would "announce" it would they? The story about Sara being pregnant just got out by some leak, I'm assuming. What a miracle to get two grandchildren for the Duchess back to back.

I think Laura looks pregenant as well. We have to wait for the news. Laura always wants her own family and babies no doubt. Great news for the family to have two babies on board together.

I wondered if it was just me! I wondered too if she was pregnant, maybe she is. No one would "announce" it would they? The story about Sara being pregnant just got out by some leak, I'm assuming. What a miracle to get two grandchildren for the Duchess back to back.

Tom announced in an exclusive that Sara was pregnant in the Daily mail. He writes one of his food columns for the paper. I think Sara was about 3 months when it was announced. ( Sorry I can't find the article)

Laura is much more private so I don't know if she was pregnant if she would announce it.
The problem with Laura is her fashion taste leans toward clothes that half the time make you question if she is pregnant. :) But that picture is making me even wonder.

Laura does look pregnant. And if she is not, then she seriously needs to take a look at that picture, because that smock top is not flattering at all!:nonono:
As for Tom's wife, she looks horrible. She looks very frumpy. And those heels are just ridiculous!
I know being 7 months pregnant can be very tireing (sp?) but she just looks bad. that dress is horrible, she looks very tired, and it looks as if she has not brushed her hair in a couple of days. And she went to a wedding looking this way????? :eek: :yuk: As a fashion editor of one of the biggest fashion magazines around, you would have thought she would have put a little effort into her attire.

You've taken the words right out of my mouth here...

I always think Laura is pregnant when I see new pics of her. Her choice of clothing never seems to be particularly flattering, and never fitted. I think the only flattering outfit I've seen her in was the outfit she wore to her mother's wedding because the coat was fitted...oh, and her wedding dress too which was gorgeous. I'm not saying she should always wear fitted clothes but I always think she looks preganant...not something I'd be too happy with myself. I always used to think she looked preganant before she got married too.

I agree that Sara's shoes are ridiculous - especially for someone so late on in their pregnancy too. Well, more dangerous than anything else. I would expect her to be more stylish too for someone who works for a top fashion mag. She always seems to get it wrong...hence her outfit for C&Cs wedding.:ohmy:

She always seems to get it wrong...hence her outfit for C&Cs wedding.:ohmy:
Oh yes, that famous skirt going up...:ohmy: to be honest, it was so tacky!!!!It's a shame, because she is a cute young lady. Dressed with style, she would be stunning!!

It's a shame, because she is a cute young lady. Dressed with style, she would be stunning!!

Totally agree with you! She looks lovely - she just needs to flick through a couple of pages of her magazine for a bit of advice on fashion.:ROFLMAO:

An article about the wedding of Tom Aikens and Amber Nuttall:

´´(...) Other guests (...) and several members of the Parker Bowles family, including food writer Tom with his wife Sara Buys, and Laura, with her husband Harry Lopes - BOTH COUPLES are expecting their first children later this year. (...)´´

Source: Hello- Magazine ( 26 June 2007 , Number 975)
_____
How nice! If it´s true, Camilla can be over the moon twice!:D

Twice a Grandmotherin one year! :)
All four of them - Camilla, Charles, Andrew and Rosmary must be thrilled.

Twice a Grandmotherin one year! :)
All four of them - Camilla, Charles, Andrew and Rosmary must be thrilled.
And of course Harry and Sarahs' families! :flowers:

Well, I have now. Rather wish I hadn't, though!

A short biography for Laura Lopes (nee Parker Bowles)

Birth, Education and Occupation

Laura was born in 1978 to Andrew and Camilla Parker Bowles. Her step-parents are Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales (though her mother’s second marriage) and Rosemary Parker Bowles (through her father’s second marriage). Her elder brother is Tom Parker Bowles and her step-brothers are Princes William and Harry.
Two pictures from Laura's childhood (credit to LaMinka): Andrew, Camilla, Tom & Laura ; Camilla, Tom & Laura

Laura studied at St Mary’s, a Roman Catholic convent school in Dorset. After St Mary’s, Laura took a gap year and went backpacking through South America. Following her return to England, Laura studied History at the Oxford Brookes University. Currently, Laura manages a London Art Gallery and the Duchess of Cornwall is a frequent visitor there.
Laura maintains good relationships with her step-brothers, Princes William and Harry. During her wedding, both were there to celebrate their step-sister's wedding. Both Laura and her brother Tom are raised as Roman Catholic, like their father.

Personal Life and Marriage

On may 6, 2006 Laura married Harry Lopes in St. Cyriac’s Anglican Church. During the wedding, Laura wore the Cubbit (Shand) tiara that her mother wore for her wedding to Andrew Parker Bowles, and the earrings Camilla wore for the wedding to the Prince of Wales.
The wedding was attended by closest friends and relatives, total of 400 people. Among them were her mother and step-father, father and step-mother, her brother with his wife, her step-brothers, Prince William and Prince Harry, Kate Middleton, Prince William’s girlfriend at the time, Lord and Lady Howe and Lady Sarah Chatto.

Harry Lopes, who studied at the Eton collage, is the grandson of the 2nd Baron Toborough and the 2nd Baron Astor of Hever. He is set to inherit Gnaton Hall, Devonshire, as well as the 3000-acre Skelpick estate in Highlands, Scotland.

Harry and Laura's wedding thread

Children

In July 2007, Laura and Harry announced to the News of the World that they are expecting their first child, anticipated for January 2008. Laura’s brother, Tom, and his wife Sara are also expecting their first child in September of October 2007.

Last edited:
So she studied at St. Mary's in Dorset. It's very confusing with all the St. Mary's Schools out there. Monaco's Princess Caroline attended the Roman Catholic convent St Mary's in Ascot, and there is a CoE St Mary's at Wantage which Lady Helen Taylor attended.

Harry Lopes
Harry Lopes, formerly an underwear model for Calvin Klein, is a graduate of the University of Edinburgh and is now a chartered accountant. Lopes is an Old Etonian who stands to inherit Gnaton Hall, Devonshire as well as the 3,000-acre (12 km²) Skelpick estate in the Highlands, Scotland. Source: Wikipedia the Free Encyclopedia (Laura Lopes)

Does anyone know anything about Laura's gap year in South America? Something happened while she was there, Camilla had to get Charles to help her.

I just have links to pics, no info. on Laura's gap year, sorry. :sad:

By searching for "Laura Parker Bowles" there is this ISIFA gallery with two pics from the film premiere she attended on 9 August.
Caption: World premiere of "Chak De India" at Somerset House, London, England. August 9th, 2007 full length blue turquoise green top tassels tassles pattern silver shoes black trousers.... [CREDIT] Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures

ABACA gallery (nothing new since her wedding)

a different ISIFA gallery (latest pics from May'07, search results for "Laura Lopes")

Pics 28.11.2007

New pics of the very pregnant Laura ;):)

Laura Lopes, the pregnant daughter of the Duchess of Cornwall, attends
Time to Reflect, an exhibition of limited edition photographs of celebrities
by Alistair Morrison, at the Bluebird, London organised by Prince William's
girlfriend Kate Middleton to raise funds for UNICEF, 28 November 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It's great news! We must be hearing something tomorrow.

But Richard Kay's last sentence was so stupid. How would Camilla's visit to the gallery be any more inappropriate than her last public visit with Philip Treacy and the dogs? I'm assuming it's the same gallery that Laura has long worked for, no, above the sex emporium or whatever. :rolleyes:
The new arrival was convenient for Camilla, who for obvious reasons was unable to attend the art opening - an exhibition of works by Jude Law's artistic sister Natasha - because the gallery is two floors above a Soho sex emporium.

Fabulous! Congratulations to mother, father and grandparents! Is the Queen's first step great-child?

Fabulous! Congratulations to mother, father and grandparents! Is the Queen's first step great-child?
No, Camilla son's wife had a daughter last fall, Lola. This is the second granddaughter for Camilla.
Anyone hear of the name yet?

CONGRATULATIONS
ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL
OF A BEAUTIFUL
BABY GIRL

baby-girl-28.gif

No, Camilla son's wife had a daughter last fall, Lola. This is the second granddaughter for Camilla.
Anyone hear of the name yet?

Of course! Thats right. I'd imagine we'd see Rosemary feature as a name.

Thats it`s great news:flowers: I wonder what the name will be...:)

Congratulations to Laura, Harry, and the rest of their families at this joyous occasion! I bet Camilla is thrilled to have a second little granddaughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom