Laura & Harry Lopes and Family: June 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish they would hurry up and offically announce the name.

I think there will be no ´official ´announce of the name. Laura and Harry Lopes are very private persons without the wish to go public with the birth of their daughter.
Maybe we will hear the name when people will ask Camilla at official duties. For a pic of Lola and Eliza with their grandparents, we have to wait some time...i´m afraid.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
For a pic of Lola and Eliza with their grandparents, we have to wait some time...i´m afraid.:flowers:

Maybe we'll see some pictures of the whole "patchwork" family for Charles' 60th birthday in November. It's still a some months to go but there is hope ;).

Does anyone know if there is a middle name or just "Eliza?"

When I looked at the newest pics of Camilla and Charles today,
I was wondering why nobody noticed that wonderful and rare
pic of Laura and Eliza, it's sooo cute :) Thanks milla_Ca :)

Here's another one of mother and daughter arriving :

Laura and Eliza 17.3.2008

It is wonderful to finally see baby Eliza. She looks like a real beautiful baby and Laura looks very happy.

Laura radiates really !
Lovely to see such pix, thank you !

Camilla´s baby granddaughter Eliza makes public debut
March 18

When Prince Charles officially opened his organic store on Monday the Duchess of Cornwall had double the reason to be proud of her family. In addition to her husband's new charity venture, the occasion marked the very first official outing for her beautiful granddaughter Eliza.

Camilla's baby granddaughter Eliza makes public debut

Pics 13.6.2008

Laura Lopes and Harry Lopes out and about, Soho, London,
Britain, June 13th 2008 - Pic 2 shows a strange place to
have a chat..;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Laura's skirt :yuk::headache: dear me ! And there are honestly people who considered Camilla bad dressed ?

Well, Laura does not have that many fashion advisers as Camilla has now ;)

Here's another look: Laura at a charity lunch in London in May 2008:

Laura - May 2008

Laura recycled the top we've seen on that May pic I've posted :)
Take a look:

Laura Lopes with husband Harry, her brother and his wife attend
the Quintessentially Summer Arts Party at Philips de Pury & Company
July 9, 2008 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Laura really is a beautiful girl. Not the most fashionable, but she has a radiance, doesn't she?

Yes, she is a very happy, attractive person. Not beautiful, but attractive and affable. She is photogenic too, I think, which obviously helps. :)

You can see she isn't intrested in spending a lot of time on the way she looks, but she has a very kind expression. She looks aproachable.

Yeah, she seems to have an every-day sort of beauty, not manufactured or "gorgeous" (a la casiraghi), but comfortable in her skin, and pretty in the sort of way that you see on the streets and just automatically think that they are beautiful on the inside too. Wonderful smile.

Laura from the above photo has a strong chin like the Duchess.:flowers:

That's rather kind, IMO. Sorry, but I think she has a rather large chin and forehead like her mother. And Tom's looks, well... And does he even own a comb? Yikes. :eek:

Good grief... I think that all of you are being kind! Laura, pretty?? Tom , well, just let's say that he leaves much to be desired!

^Well, what is wrong with being kind? ;) We are also expressing our opinions.

Nobody, when seeing her, can t help liking her in my opinion, she is more than pretty

Yes, she is a very happy, attractive person. Not beautiful, but attractive and affable. She is photogenic too, I think, which obviously helps. :)
I think like many women, with the right amount of make-up, professionally applied, she could be seen as pretty.
--------------------
'Large chin & forehead, I wonder how many people on here 'suffer' from the same complaint! :whistling::lol:

IMO she's a very pretty girl. I didn't even notice her chin until people in this thread pointed it out. I think her eyes are her best feature. :flowers:

Now her brother on the other hand...yikes :eek:. That's a face only a mother could love. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom