Laura & Harry Lopes and Family: June 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 14.8.2009

It's difficult to say because of the dress and because it
often is when twins are expected, but maybe it's the 6th
month of the pregnancy by now?!

Harry Lopes and Laura Lopes attend the wedding of Nicholas van
Cutsem and Alice Hadden-Paton at The Guards Chapel, Wellington
Barracks on August 14, 2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like her maternity dress. No big bulge on display, very pretty and discreet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower! :flowers:
I’ve read somewhere that the estimated due date was closer to the end of December, which would make Laura 5 – 6 months pregnant.

Pics 26.9.2009

So I wasn't that wrong ;) thanks, Marsel! :)

Laura and Harry Lopes at the Art for Starlight Party in aid of
Starlight Children's Foundation, The Saatchi Gallery, London,
Britain - 26 Sep 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:previous:

Prince William, the Middletons were there as well, as were many of the van Cutsem family members and other usual set.
More information and pictures can be fouond in this thread.

Last edited:
It's difficult to say because of the dress and because it often is when twins are expected, but maybe it's the 6th
month of the pregnancy by now?!
Couples normally announce the pregnancy when they are past the 3 month stage (12 weeks). I think she is due January 2010 but they might induce her earlier, which is normal practise for twins.:flowers:

Her brother Tom has just announced that his wife Sara Buys is pregnant too ! (Read in British magazine)

Wow, twins! Congratulations to them! Can't wait to hear the names they choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations what wonderful names. :flowers:

Congratulations to Camilla,The Duchess of Cornwall for becoming a grandmother again and the
happy parents Laura & Harry who have renewed our faith in life. Twins!

Twin boys, how lovely. Congratulations to the happy parents Laura and Harry Lopes and to Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, for becoming grandmother again. :flowers:
Little Eliza's a big sister now. Very nice names, btw.

im delighted to heard such news !!
congartulations to the proud parents and the delighted grand mother :)

WoW. All the best to the newborns and family:flowers:
Only one/two days and they would be the first borns in 2010...

Congratulations to them. Anyone know if she went into labour or if they decided to induce it, because I thought she wasn't scheduled to have them until Jan. 2010.

Congratulations to them. Anyone know if she went into labour or if they decided to induce it, because I thought she wasn't scheduled to have them until Jan. 2010.

No idea about whether this delivery was an induction except that I believe that a planned c-section is the norm with twins nowadays.

BTW, is Louis commonly pronounced with the "s" in Britain or as "Louie"?

Congratulations to the Lopes family!:flowers:

Congratulation Duchess of Cornwall and your new additions to your family. I believe I heard the news said it was two boys born yesterday.:);):)

I am quite delighted ! Camilla's first two grandsons ! Wonderfull news !

Congratulations to the entire family! I bet Camilla is just delighted with the news. :)

What a nice surprise! Congrats to the whole family. I hope they release pictures.

Congratulations to the family. A wonderful holiday gift for them and for Grandmama Camilla.:flowers:

What a nice surprise! Congrats to the whole family. I hope they release pictures.

Why would they release pictures?

These children aren't royal, in line to the throne etc and if they are truly to have a chance at a normal upbringing then the less people know what they look like the better.

Edward and Sophie have the right idea and their children are in line of succession.

I don't expect, or want, to see photos of them as I prefer to respect the privacy of young children so that they can have a childhood not hounded by people because of who their grandmother is. It is different for the children of the heir, or children of the monarch, but once further away then that - let them be, in my opinion.

Congratulations to the whole family :fireworks:

does anyone know what Camilla"s grandchildren call Princes Charles, William and Harry?

Camilla would be the best Grandma ever wouldn't she - she's indulge the kids and encourage them to be a bit naughty too. Lovely news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom