The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-05-2021, 02:21 AM
Courtier

An entertaining idea for a radio session.
The Prince's list is worth a listen.

Old 08-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Roger Lundgren, a swedish expert on the European royal families, shared at his Instagram a letter from Camilla
"For many years I have been proud to call Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall a personal friend. We have been exchanging letters since the 90's and also met at her home in Clarence House in London. Here I share with you the nice letter she wrote to me after I condoled with her after Prince Philip's death (took time due to my broken hand). I have also met Philip - not bad of a Norsjö boy from Granvägen when you think about it. What book did I send !? Yes - Hon kallades Daisy/She was called Daisy by Princess Christina, a fantastic book about the King's grandmother and think, she grew up in Clarence House!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZKuKUDFI-/

Old 08-19-2021, 11:40 PM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall made a guest appearance on the BBC Two's Gardeners' World:

** bbc programme **

** standard article: Camilla appears on Gardeners’ World and tells of vegetable patch invaders **

** dm article: Camilla meets Monty Don! Duchess of Cornwall says gardening became a 'spiritual..**
Old 08-28-2021, 12:27 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales has participated in Radio 4's The Poet Laureate Has Gone To His Shed:

** radiotimes: Prince Charles discusses trees and his childhood vegetable patch with Simon Armitage **

** dm article: How Buckingham Palace's 'wonderful' head gardener sparked my love of nature, says Prince Charles **