The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-02-2020, 01:53 AM
Aristocracy

I've heard of using laser treatment for rosacea.

Old 04-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Charles has grown on me a lot over the time I've been following the BRF. I think; whatever we all think of him, we can't deny the fact that he's dedicated to his role as future king and a loving father and grandfather. He seems to have a sensitive nature which has gone in his favour with his attitude towards the public. He really cares about the issues he campaigns for and people he meets on his engagements.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Charles has grown on me a lot over the time I've been following the BRF. I think; whatever we all think of him, we can't deny the fact that he's dedicated to his role as future king and a loving father and grandfather. He seems to have a sensitive nature which has gone in his favour with his attitude towards the public. He really cares about the issues he campaigns for and people he meets on his engagements.
I’ve always been a fan ...I’m glad that many people seem to have come around on him. Some never will, but even for ordinary people some just won’t ever like you.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:02 PM
Nobility

So is Charles still quarantined? Or is he well enough he can go back out in public now?
Old 04-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I don't think there's much "public" to go out into right now. Everyone is pretty much restricted to their homes still.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
So is Charles still quarantined? Or is he well enough he can go back out in public now?
The UK has told everyone over 70 to stay indoors and isolate, with or without the virus.

Charles is thus lockeddown as per government instructions and will be for the 12 weeks that the government initially set or until the government lift that instructions. It is why the Queen and Philip are together are Windsor.

What he can now do is speak, in person, to any staff but not yet to Camilla as she is still in the 14 day isolation period due to being his wife.

He can go for a walk of course but he isn't to come into contact with anyone outside his current household - so no contact with other family members, let alone the general public.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about Charles opening the new NHS hospital via video-link have been moved to the https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...9-a-46544.html thread.

Posts discussing Andrew Parker-Bowles have been moved to the https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...l-5656-23.html thread.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
The UK is on lockdown, nobody should be going out unless a key worker , or to buy food, or some exercise. There should be no physical contact other than with people within your household, family members who stay at a different address should not be coming in to your home.

There are no royal visits anywhere at the moment.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Majesty

Charles showed how little that put a crimp in his duties as he opened NHS Nightingale via Skype or some such. To be honest, I thought the distance and the remote action allowed him to be more relaxed and reflective than he usually is at such events.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Duchess of Cornwall has ended her period of isolation.

https://twitter.com/royalreporter/st...922339328?s=21
Old 04-06-2020, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post

That's good news to hear .
Old 04-06-2020, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

Good news! I’m glad Charles and Camilla can be together again; this isolation is worse when you re alone
Old 04-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Together for their 15th wedding anniversary !
Good to hear.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Good to hear.
Speaking of........

I'm so happy for Charles - both of them. Camilla is a remarkable woman - I really adore her. His mummy got past her dislike/distaste for her, and now I believe they have a great relationship. It's a real love story.

Quote:
Marrying Camilla was non-negotiable for Charles,” says Penny. “The Queen really wanted him to say goodbye to her, and he refused. This man, who has duty written through him, did not obey his mother on this occasion.”
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-went-21813527
Old 04-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Good to hear.
Oh yes I had forgotten about that,April 9th!
Old 04-07-2020, 01:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post

And back at work! As President of the Royal Voluntary Service the Duchess spoke yesterday with Doris Winfield from Rickmansworth, who also spent the last two weeks self-isolating

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EU8vnSrW...jpg&name=large
Old 04-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Ahead of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall's 15th wedding anniversary tomorrow, we are sharing this photo of Their Royal Highnesses with The Duchess's dogs Bluebell and Beth.
The photo was taken earlier today at Birkhall.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-u_JOXgPoA/
https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...92368856432642
Old 04-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Aww, what a beautiful photo - they look so happy ! This is one of my favorites of Charles...
Old 04-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Majesty

But don't Bluebell and Beth look so relaxed and nonchalantly regal. They know they are an important part of the family.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I just realized that Charles and Camilla have a dog named after Queen Elizabeth
Both dogs are rescues, so they might have been named by someone else, but it’s funny. I can just imagine Charles running out in the garden shouting ‘Beth stop eating my petunias!’. No mama, I’m not talking to you.
The Cambridges should have named their dog Chaz and the Queen should have a corgi named Milla