The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-28-2019, 07:04 AM
Majesty

I watched the first part on YouTube so I think it's a given the second part will pop up there.

Old 10-28-2019, 09:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
I am surprised ITV haven't had it removed yet. They are usually very quick at getting shows taken down to protect their copyright.
The excellent documentary about Camilla is still around ...

Old 10-29-2019, 06:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I've now seen the documentary as it was shown again on ITV yesterday. It was a great insight into Charles's business ethics and management and well worth the watch.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-30-2019, 10:28 PM
Courtier

I enjoyed the documentary.
It shows a caring character as well as practical thinking and success in implementing sustainable ideas in our future King.
Charles clearly wants to maintain all things of value for future communities.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:56 AM
Majesty

I love that he is not into museums. Highgrove perfectly illustrates his evolving dream of life and humanity. I well remember his taking the p*** out of a reporter who tentatively asked if he spoke to his plants and he assured her his cabbages did much better when he did. She then asked if he talked to any others and he said sort of 'Oh, all the time and she looked at him like he was quite, quite mad. You know, looking desperately around to ensure she wasn't alone with this loon, either that or looking around for the men in long white coats.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Charles: Inside The Duchy of Cornwall Part 2: Enjoy My Friends

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Again this docu is a MUST SEE as it gives such an incredible insight on what the Monarchy is all about, the sense of Duty and the obvious deep relationship between a father and his son.
A real shame it did'nt get more feedback ...
Old 11-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Aristocracy

It’s fascinating how the Charles and William are working together to ensure a seamless transition between the current Duke of Cornwall and his heir
Old 11-03-2019, 06:46 AM
Courtier

It really does show the road that William will go down and how his future is mapped. Not so much flexibility for him. Did you hear William mention that he is studying the farming in Norfolk as well. He mentioned discussing it with his grandfather and comparing his ideas to his father's. A lot going on in the background.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallo girl View Post
It really does show the road that William will go down and how his future is mapped. Not so much flexibility for him. Did you hear William mention that he is studying the farming in Norfolk as well. He mentioned discussing it with his grandfather and comparing his ideas to his father's. A lot going on in the background.
I think you are right, there is often a lot going on in the background that is not apparent to the public. The number of public engagements is in no way an accurate measure of how "busy" a royal may be. William is clearly spending a fair amount of time on farming and Duchy matters, and quite interestingly, comparing and contrasting the approaches of his grand father and father.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

New Royal Documentary:
Charles: 50 Years A Prince-

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-14-2019, 02:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

A very Happy 71st Birthday to the Prince of Wales today!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1194876087731404800

From the Cambridge's

https://www.instagram.com/p/B41x28pFlWc/

From the Sussex's

https://www.instagram.com/p/B41zRstlfEY/

Old 12-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales recently invited a young hedge-layer to Sandringham:

** dm article: Prince Charles invited schoolgirl who loves laying hedges to show off her skills at Sandringham ..**
Old 01-04-2020, 03:23 AM
Nobility

I have a question and I have no idea where to post it. I'm watching a clip from Good Morning Britain and they're talking about Charles possibly abdicating for William. One of the panelists said that if Charles abdicated the throne wouldn't go to William it would go to Andrew. I've never heard this before anyone know if this is true?
Old 01-04-2020, 03:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

That is total garbage.

If Charles abdicated, which he won't, he would be treated as though dead for the line of succession which would then pass to William.

In 1936, the last time there was an abdication in the UK, there was some discussion about by-passing Prince Albert and Prince Henry as it was felt that Prince George, who had a son to be Prince of Wales may have been a better option but ... they simply followed the line of succession and decided that Prince Albert would become George VI.

Charles can't abdicate for his sons or grandchildren.
Old 01-04-2020, 05:29 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
I have a question and I have no idea where to post it. I'm watching a clip from Good Morning Britain and they're talking about Charles possibly abdicating for William. One of the panelists said that if Charles abdicated the throne wouldn't go to William it would go to Andrew. I've never heard this before anyone know if this is true?

I’m intrigued as to who gave out this hilariously incorrect information?
Old 01-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Charles and Duchess of Conwall arrive for church service at Balmoral today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...mel-coats.html
Old 01-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Clarence House has released a personal message from the Prince of Wales to Australia.

https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...943439873?s=20
Old 01-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

A very heartfelt message from the Prince Of Wales
Old 01-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great that Charles has made a statement. I agree that it was very thoughtfully written.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank