General News and Information for The Duchess of Cornwall

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny Junor? The truth? Looks like Diana is about to be thrown under the bus once again.

Penny Junor? The truth? Looks like Diana is about to be thrown under the bus once again.

Well, that is something Penny loves doing. Throwing Diana under the bus, train and plane.

This as of yet unwritten book from a story from the DM was posted on 2 separate Camilla threads....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I guess Camilla is being thrown under the bus, dropped out of an airplane, run over by a train, dragged by car and then buried alive.

Last edited:
This as of yet unwritten book from a story from the DM was posted on 2 separate Camilla threads....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I guess Camilla is being thrown under the bus, dropped out of an airplane, run over by a train, dragged by car and then buried alive.

It is very possible also that the book will be written with respect and pretty much stick to the facts without anyone getting maligned and thrown under a bus.

I can't say that I've read any of Junor's books but will reserve my opinion of it until after I've read it.

I can't say that I've read any of Junor's books but will reserve my opinion of it until after I've read it.

Such reserve, such maturity.... said in the nicest possible way, but if everybody exercised the same judgement, TRF would be a lot less exciting! :flowers::flowers:

Picture from Camilla's debutante years in color.

Her unique shoulders are already evident.

Gotta love the hair.:lol::lol::lol: especially on the hairbrush :lol::lol::lol:

http://i.imgbox.com/dPhplBpf.jpg

Does anyone recognize the newspaper or have a copy of the story?

Thanks

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's Camillia been up to the last few weeks. It seems she might be flying under the raider

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

If we haven't got a picture of her we don't know where she is. She was with Charles on Saturday? At the Shakespeare event.

She was at part of the Shakespeare event on Saturday.

She was at the beacon lighting in Thursday.

Before that I think her last engagements (at least based on the Clarence House Twitter) were in the Balkans in March.

We haven't seen much of her after the Balkans tour. She came out twice the Shakespeare engagement and Beacon lighting at Windsor.

She was at part of the Shakespeare event on Saturday.

She was at the beacon lighting in Thursday.

Before that I think her last engagements (at least based on the Clarence House Twitter) were in the Balkans in March.

My records say she did no official engagements from the 19th March to the 21st April. In that time Charles also went from 7th April to 21st April without an official engagement. This is normal for them - they go to Scotland for Easter and have a two week or so break up there.

One reason why I think people were questioning whether Camilla was at the Shakespeare events was that officially she was only at the evening performance while the events during the day were Charles alone (the CC for the 23rd is already up).

Last edited:

Why post this?

This woman never worked for Camilla.
Her claims against Camilla are groundless.

This woman is suing everyone using a website.

She is currently suing the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and other members of the royal family.

Camilla was harassed by the woman for years before the justice system stopped the harassment. Now she has turned her attention to other members of the BRF.

Last edited:
:previous: Good point!

Discussion of why Camilla will legally be Queen Consort when Prince Charles inherits the throne. This, despite Charles' stated intention to give her the title Princess Consort:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JNyHVtGbWY

Camilla was rather pretty (at least in profile) when she was seventeen. But she lost her looks very quickly it seems into her late 30s and 40s.

Wow, how interesting that Princess Anne had a hot and heavy love affair with Andrew Parker Bowles while he was off-and-on dating Camilla and in-between having affairs with a number of women, some of them married. I can understand now why Parker Bowles after he married Camilla, easily accepted being cuckolded by the Prince of Wales.

So, when Camilla married Andrew Parker Bowles, the article says, it broke both Charles' and Princess Anne's hearts. Then Anne quickly ended up with another army officer, Captain Mark Phillips. So it was love on the rebound for Anne -- that must be one of the reasons why her marriage to Phillips did not last.

Last edited:
It is nice her daughter Lisa will be there :whistling:

Name aside, sounds like a good plan. Yes 70 is big, but this is a woman whose job is to attend parties and events all year. Her and Charles are always traveling, if not abroad, in the UK. A nice dinner at home with him, the kids, her grandkids and friends would likely not only be relaxing but a nice break. Forbthosrbofbus who live normal lives, getting dressed up and going out for a birthday is a specisl change. She does it all the time. She is like Philip, simple and quiet suits her.

I'm surprised too!

While not exactly contradicting the "never explain, never complain" mantra, it does appear to be at odds with her father's "Gentlemen, we keep our traps shut!" motto.

I'm usually wary of anything that is printed in the Fail but I'm glad I read this story. Its a wonderful article about a wonderful person. It reinforces my opinion that Camilla is a warm, down to earth person that grabs life with both hands and isn't afraid to find humor in everyday things.

I absolutely love this article and I'm so glad Camilla has chosen to do it. It's truly wonderful to read.

To me it's just a continuation of 'Operation Camilla-Parker Bowles'

No surprise CH did this in the 20th anniversary of Diana's death. There are a lot of books and documentaries coming out, a couple by William and Harry that put Diana in a good light and this interview is an attempt by Charles spindoctors to pushback.

Last edited:
To me it's just a continuation of 'Operation Camilla-Parker Bowles'

No surprise CH did this in the 20th anniversary of Diana's death. There are a lot of books and documentaries coming out, a couple by William and Harry that put Diana in a good light and this interview is an attempt by Charles spindoctors to pushback.

It's Camilla's 70th birthday. Why shouldn't it be celebrated. The media usually do stories when royals celebrate a zero birthday.

I thought it was a nice interview. She could have spun a very different story and pointed out there were wrongs on all sides. She didn't, she gave a very positive story that really wasn't negative about anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom