Diana/Charles/Camilla's Relationships Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I step away for a few hours and you guys are on fire :) I am trying to catch up.

But Corazon look. Diana and Charles went into the marriage both thinking it was going to last. They wanted a happy marriage. But, they were incompatible in the end and they went there seperate ways around the same time. That is the only thing I am trying to get people to see. Charles didnt go into the marriage knowing he could have others on the side. He had an unhappy childhood and did not want to do that to his kids. It didnt work out and neither should be damned for it. Life has moved on. I respect you too. Your very handy when it comes to old royal history.

i Love The Word The Dianatrio

LOL.:) Yea Zonk, me and corazon have been having a very passionate debate. It was fun in my opinion. Very civilized and a lot was learned. I think were running out of energy. I dont know how long we can go at it.

for 8 years i study the british monarchy history, 8 years charles is a saint compared with other kings an princes, he is happy, well good for him, buy if I right or not only the time know, not me, only god.

LOL. The DianaTrio. I got it from the CasiraghiTrio but there can be more than one trio on this bored.

maybe in few years you will be happy with charles become king or probably in few years I will be extremely happy with charles's abdication and william like king (no for to be diana's son, for I have many hopes in william, like person and for her stile of education).
i don't knew, only god, we are in god's hands every day.

for 8 years i study the british monarchy history, 8 years charles is a saint compared with other kings an princes, he is happy, well good for him, buy if I right or not only the time know, not me, only god.

8 years. WOW. I could never do that. Congragulations. Hard work pays off. Well I am getting a wee bit tired. We took Three and a half pages. The debate was fun. I must say I think I won.:D ;) We must do it again another time. Till next time. Goodnight Y'all.

Last edited:
Princejonnhy25 said:
8 years. WOW. I could never do that. Congragulations. Hard work pays off. Well I am getting a wee bit tired. We took Three and a half pages. The debate was fun. I must say I think I won.:D ;) We must do it again another time. Till next time. Goodnight Y'all.

thanks, good night for you too.:)

nobody win, this a thread without end.

is the true. tthis not have end.

wait a minute, I have a question for you, I will posted in camilla and charles current events.

BeatrixFan said:
Is it muck raking though Charlotte? Is it now avaliable in the UK?
No it's not at all muck raking, just a fascinating account of Charles' life from 1970 to 82. As to availability I don't know, I'm old enough to have bought the book when it was first published! Try doing a search for old books and you could find copies for sale.

Camilla knew Diana was suffering because Diana told her to leave her husband. And because Camilla is not so stupid to think a woman who was being cheated by her husband is happy.

Indeed. But your claim was that she knew Diana was suffering and that she didn't care. It would take a good friend or a mind-reader to know how she was feeling about it since she hasn't said anything herself. There's every possibility that she was concerned that Diana was suffering but that her concern for Charles's suffering outweighed her concern for Diana's suffering. We simply don't know what her feelings were.

Just to go back to the 'woman on the train' bit. Here's the quote from Stephen Barry who was on the train with Charles and his detectives.

Stephen Barry "As I had seen the Prince just before he retired and awakened him early the next morning, I would have known. There had been no lady on his train. Not Lady Diana, nor anyone else"

BeatrixFan said:
I think I remember seeing that. The girl deserved an oscar. She must have been trained by Gerry Cottle.

What makes you think it wasn't genuine? A person who isn't eating properly might very well faint after having to walk around somewhere warm and stuffy for a while.

Now, whether Charles's reserved response meant that he didn't love her is another matter. I've seen some quite devoted men turn into helpless lumps when confronted with something like a wife fainting or throwing up in public.

As someone who has suffered the same disorder, I know only to well what its like to collapse in public. When it was at its worst I collapsed on a sidewalk and it was a very scary thing to have happen.

To say that Diana's collapse was fake is (I think) quite a pompous and arrogant thing to say. With a lack of nutrients, vitamins & energy AND constantly on the go its no wonder she headed south.

Was Diana ever physically sick in public?

"MII"

Charlotte1 said:
Charles' valet's book is because it was written in 1982 and Stephen Barry died before the marriage fell apart. He took no sides because there were no sides to take. He liked Diana and wrote positively about her and he liked Charles as he spent 12 years working for him and respected him and enjoyed working for him.

When Stephen Barry wrote that Charles was alone on the morning of his wedding, that's not an opinion that's a fact. He was there!

It seems as though the marriage was in trouble from very close to the start, so even though things weren't in a terrible state, he was probably aware that things weren't all sweetness and light. Also, it's been said (although I'm not sure how true this is) that Diana started taking over some of the things he'd done, like choosing Charles's clothes and so on, and he left because he was feeling superfluous. I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that his account was unbiased, although it wasn't written during the really bad times when people seemed to feel obliged to take sides and stick to them.

corazon said:
maybe in few years you will be happy with charles become king or probably in few years I will be extremely happy with charles's abdication and william like king (no for to be diana's son, for I have many hopes in william, like person and for her stile of education).
I don't believe that Charles will abdicate and I find it very sad that that is something you hope for.
Charles and Camilla have educated and guided William, along with his schools and university.

Last edited by a moderator:
corazon said:
I am constant, charles was with camilla before and later diana, but like I said before the happiness of charles of diana was in 1984 when diana was pregnant (a few months).

Both Charles and Diana said they started their affairs in 1986.

corazon said:
diana have many defect, charles back with camilla in 1984 and diana start her affair with hewitt in 1986. Diana was inmadure, too sensible and have a serius trauma for her parent's divorce.
i dont have problem to talk about diana defects. bue ever she have more pressure than camilla, first diana was the mother a future king.

Hewitt said their affair started in 1982, according to Clifford's book.

corazon said:
sorry, you thinf that a women can whanted lost her first baby for histery?

If as she said, she threw herself down the stairs, she gave no thought to the safety of the baby!

Regina said:
Camilla knew Diana was suffering because Diana told her to leave her husband.

You only have Diana's word that this incident ever happened!

What makes you think it wasn't genuine? A person who isn't eating properly might very well faint after having to walk around somewhere warm and stuffy for a while

To me, there was a certain kink as she fell. When you stage a prat fall, you try and fall with a bend in the waist - very small but it stops you from actually hurting yourself. If you really faint, it's a swoop straight down. I don't know why people are getting out of their prams - I'm not saying she didn't have bulimia and I'm not saying people don't faint as a result - but to me, that faint looked stage and I believe it was craving attention and not a genuine fall.

BeatrixFan said:
To me, there was a certain kink as she fell. When you stage a prat fall, you try and fall with a bend in the waist - very small but it stops you from actually hurting yourself. If you really faint, it's a swoop straight down. I don't know why people are getting out of their prams - I'm not saying she didn't have bulimia and I'm not saying people don't faint as a result - but to me, that faint looked stage and I believe it was craving attention and not a genuine fall.

beatrixFan how do you know all this? Have you tried this yourself or something?

Have you tried this yourself or something?

I'm an actor - having spent last year in a panto where I had to prat fall twice a day from November-February, I know when to recognise one!

I think we now know more about the mechanics of prat falls than anyone would ever have expected from these Forums.

That said, it's time to move on.

W

Skydragon said:
Both Charles and Diana said they started their affairs in 1986.
No, I said charles back with camilla in 1984 after harri'birth and diana start her affair with hewitt in 1986.

Skydragon said:
I don't believe that Charles will abdicate and I find it very sad that that is something you hope for.
Charles and Camilla have educated and guided William, along with his schools and university.

william not need more education, he is educated now, in the future only he know what will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom