Diana/Charles/Camilla's Relationships Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it muck raking though Charlotte? Is it now avaliable in the UK?

corazon said:
the morton's book and the charles's vallet book NOT ARE NEUTRAL OPINIONS
Charles' valet's book is because it was written in 1982 and Stephen Barry died before the marriage fell apart. He took no sides because there were no sides to take. He liked Diana and wrote positively about her and he liked Charles as he spent 12 years working for him and respected him and enjoyed working for him.

When Stephen Barry wrote that Charles was alone on the morning of his wedding, that's not an opinion that's a fact. He was there!

Last edited:
exactly, charles and diana was still married, he cant write about unhappines when all the people see in charles and diana a fairytale.

He was an insider though corazon. He put Charles's toothpaste on his toothbrush every morning. He saw him asleep. He saw him eating his breakfast. He's bound to have a better knowledge of any unhappiness than any outsider.

yes, but he not can write some bad about charles, like burrel said things loverly about the queen in her book.
The royal personal not can write bad things about the royal family.

He wasnt an outsider corazon falling into the fairytale image. He was an insider and saw the real couple. The real Prince and Princess of Wales. The real Charles Windsor-Mountbatten and the real Diana Windsor-Mountbatten nee Spencer. He reported the truth before the marriage fell apart and before the tabloid went crazy.

That is why the book was banned Corazon. It contained the truth and what really went on behind the palace doors. Good and Bad. Your excuses are running out corazon. Be a bit more open minded and start seeing the truth.

he write untill 1985? the hell start later

exactly corazon. That is what we are trying to say. That Charles and Diana were happy and that Camilla was not in the picture like the diehards say. It is common knowledge the marriage fell apart in the mid 80s and that they both started their affairs then at the same time.

Princejonnhy25 said:
exactly corazon. That is what we are trying to say. That Charles and Diana were happy and that Camilla was not in the picture like the diehards say. It is common knowledge the marriage fell apart in the mid 80s and that they both started their affairs then at the same time.

charles back with camilla en 1984

in the book are diana's intent of suicide? of course not, so in the book no is that, so the intent of suicide was a lie?

were did you get the 1984 from. the mid 80s is the generlization of when the marriage fell apart and both affairs started. Charles didnt go off and cause the marriage to fall apart. The marriage fell and they went there seperate ways. 1984 is in the mid 80s.

IMO, the suicide thing was a complete lie and overexageration of a real event. Diana wanted to use it against Charles but it back fired on her. The whole falling down the stairs while Charles doesnt care and falling before the Queen is so theatrical and Diana-like. A servant said that diana feel on a couple of stairs and charles waited at her side while the doctor checked her out.

The boy who cried wolf....

Princejonnhy25 said:
IMO, the suicide thing was a complete lie and overexageration of a real event. Diana wanted to use it against Charles but it back fired on her. The whole falling down the stairs while Charles doesnt care and falling before the Queen is so theatrical and Diana-like. A servant said that diana feel on a couple of stairs and charles waited at her side while the doctor checked her out.

charles leave the room

for you all diana do is a big lie and charles is the perfect man.

Do you believe the suicide or not Corazon. When someone accuses Diana of being hysterical and trying to commin suicide you say it is a lie, but when truth is revealed and it shines good light on Charles all of a sudden the suicide is true and Charles is the villian like Diana said. A servant said that she tripped on a few stairs and that Charles was with her as the doctor checked her.

Princejonnhy25 said:
Do you believe the suicide or not Corazon. When someone accuses Diana of being hysterical and trying to commin suicide you say it is a lie, but when truth is revealed and it shines good light on Charles all of a sudden the suicide is true and Charles is the villian like Diana said. A servant said that she tripped on a few stairs and that Charles was with her as the doctor checked her.

you wea there when with the doctor?

for you all diana do is a big lie and charles is the perfect man.

Corazon please, stop making childish statments like that. We know Charles faults trust me their not hard to miss. It is you lot who insist on Diana being a saint and that every utterence that came out of her mouth is the holy truth. We are trying to reveal the facts, that Diana was no saint and Charles was no monster.

you wea there when with the doctor?

The servant said the charles ran to her side and insisted on calling the doctor to make sure everything was alright even though it was a small fall. He was there with her the whole time.

diana not was the victim and charles not was de villan, both have responsability in the end of the marriage, I am a racional person,a old person and I know that nobody is totally bad o totally good.

diana not was the victim and charles not was de villan, both have responsability in the end of the marriage, I am a racional person,a old person and I know that nobody is totally bad o totally good.

I find that to be a hypocritical statment. Your history has proven irrational. You have taken Diana as the gods honest truth. If no body is totally bad or good and they both have responsibilty then why do you insist on damning Charles and Camilla. Why do you insist on vilifying them. They are not bad people. If like you said that they both have responsibilty(Charles and Diana) then it was not Camillas fault. If you believe that why do you dislike Camilla and Charles so much and refuse to see the good they have done.

some time you read some post mine when a said that diana was a saint a charles a monster?

I didnt say you said Diana was a saint or Charles a monster. I said you treated them like they were that. That eveything Diana said and did was the truth and good and that Charles was a bad man who used Diana and did not care for her.

camilla and charles not are bad persons, they not do what they had to do when they had to do it, my personal opinion about charles and camilla is personal and only for myself.
i know that charles and diana have responsabilites in the end of the marriage, diana was inmadure and charles was inlove with another women.
there more things, naturally.

charles used a diana for having children, this said the princess of kent.

camilla and charles not ara bad persons, they not do what they had to do when they had to do it, my personal opinion about charles and camilla is personal and only for myself.
i know that charles and diana have responsabilites in the end of the marriage, charles was inmadura and charles was inlove with another women.
there more things, naturally.

It is statments like these that still bother me. You mentioned that they both have responsibilties but you mentioned Charles faults and non of Diana. They didnt do what they had to do when they had to do it. The marriage fell apart. They were lonely. Diana found comfort in another man and Charles found comfort in Camilla. Why do you punish C and C for their affairs but let Diana go on her affairs with many men. You shouldnt dislike Charles and Camilla. They have not hurt you. They did not hurt Diana. They do a lot of good and there is no reason for the negative view on them.

diana have many defect, charles back with camilla in 1984 and diana start her affair with hewitt in 1986. Diana was inmadure, too sensible and have a serius trauma for her parent's divorce.
i dont have problem to talk about diana defects. bue ever she have more pressure than camilla, first diana was the mother a future king.

charles used a diana for having children, this said the princess of kent.

HA. That gave me a good laugh. Thank you I needed it. It rejuvinated me. Princess Michael of Kent is not the most trustworthy of people. The inner circle of the royal family doesnt like her and accept her. She creates drama and talkes about things she has no idea about. If you are going to believe the Princess then you must believe her when she said that Diana was one of the stupidest people she met. That her head was full of air.

chasrles and camilla must marry in the '70 , i am totally sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom