Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 20: March-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
Welcome to part 17 of the thread to discuss Charles and Camilla's current events.

Part 16 is here.

Thanks, Skydragon. Nice pics but, not so joyful like we know from last 10 days.:neutral: Ok, its the event.
milla Ca, I feel like you. But I´m sure we will see paparazzi-pics from Camilla arriving and departing the hospital.

Nice pic from Abaca press

new admirer for Camilla

[img=http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9118/admirerhf6.th.jpg]

Last edited:
Charles's mercy jet for Camilla | the Daily Mail

This is the second article Richard has done in two days that is nice to Charles. Why? What is he playing at? Did hell freeze over and I missed it? :)

Hopefully Camilla will feel better soon. I doubt Richard exaggerated Camilla's condition to make Chalres look better which I find most concerning.

cde said:

This is the second article Richard has done in two days that is nice to Charles. Why? What is he playing at? Did hell freeze over and I missed it? :)

Hopefully Camilla will feel better soon. I doubt Richard exaggerated Camilla's condition to make Chalres look better which I find most concerning.

There must be a lot of people in the UK who's job it is to sway public opinion by writing about anything negative about HRH. :neutral: The man can't do anything without the scrutiny of all of his actions. What a life to have to live like this.:sad:

Perhaps Richard is developing some compassion for the Duchess?

I can dream.

We'll soon see the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall on official visit. Glad Camilla is back! :clap:

TRH to visit Uganda for Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM)

Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will undertake an official visit to the Republic of Uganda in November for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM).
Their Royal Highnesses’ visit will reinforce Britain’s ties with this important Commonwealth partner. It will advance key British Government priorities in the promotion of sustainable development, youth opportunity and environmental protection.

Thank you for posting Avalon!:flowers:
Good to read about the plans of the Royal Couple to visit Uganda in November. And i think it´s interesting too, that they will be there ´to support´ the Queen. Something special that the Queen and the Prince of Wales will have an official visit together (with their husband and wife).
For me too, it´s nice to read that Charles and Camilla will go together again, that Camilla will be back. Although i hope we will see her again on official duties at home earlier, hopefully she feels much more healthy when they returned from Sotland.

A positive article about Charles and Camilla by no less than Richard Kay. I'm totally shocked.

Actually his last article about C&C was so catty that some readers started complaining.

She looks different

Did she have a face lift and a nose job? That woman looks nothing like Camilla!

seajat said:

Are you talking about the picture of Camilla in the car with Charles? Its hard to see much of her there to tell. Or maybe you're talking about another picture.

If you're talking in general, Camilla looks more polished now which is quite natural since she has a public role now where that sort of thing is expected. She didn't need to have a public image before she married Charles and she loved the country so it was natural that a polished image at that time wasn't high on her priorities.

Camilla first appearance since op
Camilla goes public

The Duchess of Cornwall yesterday made her first appearance in public since her hysterectomy.
Camilla looked relaxed and in good health as she and Prince Charles arrived at Crathie Kirk on Royal Deeside for an Easter Sunday sermon.
Charles, who was wearing a kilt, drove his wife to the pretty, rural church where a small crowd of around 10 well-wishers had gathered.
Camilla, wearing a green skirt suit and hat with fur trim, smiled and waved before going into the church.
Lesley Parkinson, 58, from Glasgow, who was on holiday in the area with husband David, said: "It is really great to see Camilla here today and they both seem really happy.
"She looks very well."

Last edited:
seajat said:

totally agree instead of having a hysterectomy she had a face lift and thats why she went out the back of the hospital because she would have stitches in her swollen face!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I compared this new picture, however blurry, with the older ones of Camilla (taken in similar angle) and her nose was not different from her current one.
I can't tell about a facelift because of the unclear picture but I find it extremely unlikely. :wacko:

The Duchess was known to suffer from upset stomach and gastric attacks.
The Clarence House would not officially announce the cause of the operation, if it weren't true. The Doctors could leak the information for one. :rolleyes: :lol:

Avalon said:
.... Clarence House would not officially announce the cause of the operation, if it weren't true. The Doctors could leak the information for one. :rolleyes: :lol:
Why would she have a facelift when clearly her loving and devoted husband didn't think she needed one? She looks less drained and well rested, that is true.

I think we can be 100% certain that she was in hospital for a hysterectomy, perhaps the next suggestion will be that the 'real' Camilla was abducted by aliens! :ROFLMAO:

Charles and Camilla attend church

BBC NEWS | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Charles and Camilla attend church

Last edited:
Thank you to everybody for posting pics and articles from yesterday!:flowers:
I´m so happy to see the pic of Camilla.That´s the photo i´m waiting for. So nice that she´s back in public!
But please not again the rumours about a face lifting...:mad: I am convinced that the Duchess never wanted to have ´a new face´ and i´m convinced too that her husband loves the face she has.

seajat said:
A wee bit overdue for your annual optometrists appointment are we ? :flowers:

That's what Camilla looks like when she hadn't had a frenzy of paparazzi flashing in her face for a couple of months. :ROFLMAO:

Happy anniversary and many many happy years to come, Charles and Camilla! :wub: :wub: :wub:

A VERY HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
CHARLES AND CAMILLA
Health, Wealth and continued Happiness for the future
:wub:

I did'nt know where to ask this so I'll do it here . Why are there no pictures of the family at easter service here? Or am I missing them.

Happy Anniversary To Prince Charles And Camilla!

:wub: A Very Happy Anniversary! :wub:
May many more years full of love and happiness to come.

Happy Anniversary to The Prince and Princess of Wales!!!!!!

:heart: A very happy Wedding Anniversary to
Charles&Camilla :heart:

and sooooooooo many years of love and happiness together!

cde said:

Haha.... I've noticed him slip in nice things to say other times. Even when he criticized Camilla for having too much "luxury" at the hospital, he granted that she deserved to be comfortable. Of course, the grant was like the final sentence and shortly followed up by another cheap pun about her "extravagant" convalescence! :lol: I know I mispelled that.... argh. I'm hopeless at spelling. As much as I read, you'd think I'd be better but I still suck at it. :sad: Note to TRF mod's: Might we petition for a spell check feature in the post edits? That would ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom