Charles and Camilla: Visit to Chile, Brazil and Ecuador - March 8-17, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Beautiful lace work, grotty colour. Lovely understated necklace.

Duchess of Cornwall looked really nice. I have to say that soft ivory colour becomes her better than pure white. The necklace is all right ... I am not keen on yellow gold that has a tedency to look cheap.

IMO, Camilla looked good. The quality of the embroidery on her dress could have been better (based on what one can see in these pics), but it all worked.

:previous: I don't think it's embroidered, it looks like applied Guipure Lace. :flowers:

I suppose a tiara is out of the question?

Thank you for posting all the pics and articles!:flowers:

The Prince waved his arms and gyrated with the dancers, who wore large headdresses and five-inch platform shoes, during a visit to the Complexo da Mare, a collection of favelas in Rio de Janeiro.

Prince Charles dances Samba on tour of Brazil - Telegraph

Despite some comments seen somewhere, I do like the doc's "warm countries" outfits. I'ts fresh and confortable and it really suits her.

The tour seems successfull but i must admit that the press coverage is quite low. I presume it will be another story for the next trip to Italy and the Vatican....

:previous:
(Of course, i agree Skydragon :flowers:, the pics of C&C in the Botanical Gardens, holding hands, are really sooo sweet :wub:)

March 15

He has been preoccupied with saving it for 20 years, but on Saturday the Prince of Wales was at his most content and inquisitive as he surveyed the Amazon rainforest, an icon for the environmental movement.

Prince Charles journeys deep into the Amazon rainforest - Telegraph

pics from Getty:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Last edited:
Last edited:
There's clearly something about Brazil that brings out the best in Prince Charles. Often seen as stiff and formal during engagements, he was the picture of enjoyment as he took a twirl with a village girl in the heart of the Amazon rainforest

As Prince of Wales gets into his groove with dancing queen, Camilla gets a lesson in eco-friendly fashion | Mail Online

The Prince of Wales has arrived in Ecuador ahead of a tour of the world famous Galapagos Islands.
Charles flew to the capital Quito with the Duchess of Cornwall for a brief meeting with senior government officials and to have his chartered corporate jet decontaminated

Articles | Prince Charles arrives in Ecuador - ITV News

The Prince of Wales, the heir to the British throne, and Lonesome George, the last tortoise of his species, are due to come face to face on the Galapagos Islands.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...Lonesome-George-on-the-Galapagos-Islands.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom