Charles and Camilla Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CasiraghiTrio, thank you for posting these clips!:flowers:
I really enjoyed "The Royal Wedding", always so nice to see the happy Duchess again.

You're welcome, of course. Here is a picture I found randomly today.
Prince Charles stepping out of his 1969 Aston Martin DB5 Volante
You can see a larger version at the original source (the French site Gala) but you can't save the big version:
Charles est vraiment le roi des écolos - Les indiscrétions du gotha - L'actu - l'actualité people, la vie des stars et les potins des célébrités. - Gala (click on the picture to bring up bigger version)

And some of my favorite pictures from this year:
7 June: Prince Charles presented with a difficult gift at a bed and breakfast (hellomagazine.com)
Prince Charles in Anglesey, Wales on 7 June I love how tickled he becomes after trying to open this gift box. :lol: (same source)
The Duke of Rothesay ensuring his Duchess is snug and warm :wub: (same source)

The couple use Camilla's birthday as excuse to stop and smell the roses in Bromham, Wiltshire ([London] Telegraph/PA)
But now we play again! (same source)
Evidently quite well (hellomagazine.com)

Relaxing in the Highgrove garden (Telegraph/Andrew Lawson)

Olive Fisher loves The Duchess
Warmest greeting
A kiss for each cheek
Sharing a secret?
Moved to tears
Source: Hello!/Newspix via The Daily Mail

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: How cute! How could I forget about his peddle car? He grew up so fast, didn't he? Hardly perfecting his walking and already driving a car! :D
Can anyone tell me what events and time frames are associated with the following pics?
Camilla (Daily Mail)
Charles & Camilla (same source)
Camilla (hellomagazine.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) 03 November 2005 gala reception at The British Embassy in Washington during their US-trip
2) 12 October 2006 unveiling of a memorial in London in honour of those killed in the 2002 Bali bombings in Indonesia
3) Combined Cavalry Memorial Service in Hyde Park on May 8, 2005 in London

Hornsen, your answers help me a lot. Thank you. :flowers:

If you would like to go back in time over the past year with Camilla, check out these ABACA pictures by starting there and clicking "previous" and so on.... It starts with the oldest 2007 picture of Camilla in the ABACA archive and takes you through the second year of Camilla as a royal. On the other hand, if you go forward (by clicking "next") you will proceed further back into the past, which might be fun too. :D

It's amazing that after 30 years they are still crazy for each other!

Thank you for posting. Those are beautiful photographs of both the Prince and Duchess.

Wonderful pictures indeed. :)
If I'm not mistaken, those were part of the official photographs of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall released in 2006. They were taken by Mario Testino.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you so much :flowers:. These are absolutely gorgeous portraits. I love Camila in the light blue ensemble, and the shots of them together.

Wonderful photos, Artemisia, thank you so much for re-posting. I think these are the best series of photos I've seen for a long time. Weren't some taken for Camilla's 60th birthday?

Last edited:
All the pictures posted by tlklhm and me were released back in 2006 to mark the first wedding anniversary of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall.
This picture of Camilla has to be on of my favourites ever; she looks quite a regal Duchess there, doesn't she? Pale blue is definitely Camilla's colour.

I agree, Artemisia.
Both Camilla and Charles look really lovely in that photo.
I do find that Camilla dresses in a regal and appropriate manner almost always.
I love her wardrobe choices.

All the pictures posted by tlklhm and me were released back in 2006 to mark the first wedding anniversary of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall.
This picture of Camilla has to be on of my favourites ever; she looks quite a regal Duchess there, doesn't she? Pale blue is definitely Camilla's colour.

That's a beautiful photo. Camila looks very regal, but in a quiet, dignified sort of way. That photo definitely ranks among my favorites of Her Highness.

That's probably the BEST picture of Camilla I've seen, thanks for posting!

This one is by far my favorite one. I just love the gown she has on.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2vns10w.jpg

My all time favorite still is the one of Charles and Camilla cracking up when something went a bit amiss at a boat christening.

I don't think I've ever seen the photo from the boat, but I do love the picture of Charles and Camila that you shared. They look so at ease with each other.

I don't think I've ever seen the photo from the boat, but I do love the picture of Charles and Camila that you shared. They look so at ease with each other.

I found the link to the boat one. It was their christmas card for 2008. If I'm not mistaken, she's also wearing the light blue suit that she wore for one of the portraits just recently posted by Artemisia. She also posted the one with the white gown that I liked so much.

One has the giggles: Charles and Camilla's Christmas card has couple in fit of laughter | Mail Online

:D Oh, that'a lovely photo.

Back
Top Bottom