Charles and Camilla Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DM has made a great collection of Prince Charles' "funny" pictures: :D

Good time Charlie! As a very game Prince of Wales spins plates and rock climbs in Guernsey, FEMAIL looks back at the high jinks of our future King
As the Queen's eldest son and first in line to the throne Charles would be forgiven for keeping his lighter side in check during official engagements. But the man who is likely to become King one day has no such qualms. As evidenced by his trip to the Channel Islands this week, when he joined in enthusiastically with games at a youth rally, spinning plates and scaling indoor climbing walls, Charles - and his fun-loving consort Camilla, who so often joins him in his high jinks - has a youthful spirit that will not be quashed by stuffy protocol. From bashing out a tune on a steel drum, tribal dancing in Africa or chuckling goodnaturedly when having his bottom pinched by a Spice Girl, Charles has proved time and time again that he has a great sense of humour - and a passion for a good time.
I just love this picture of Charles and Camilla and this one of dancing (or trying to dance) of Charles- both from the same visit to Tanzania. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
DM has made a great collection of Prince Charles' "funny" pictures: :D

Good time Charlie! As a very game Prince of Wales spins plates and rock climbs in Guernsey, FEMAIL looks back at the high jinks of our future King
I just love this picture of Charles and Camilla and this one of dancing (or trying to dance) of Charles- both from the same visit to Tanzania. :ROFLMAO:

These are absolutely priceless :ROFLMAO: :D. It's hard to choose a favorite, because all of them capture His Highness's sense of humor very, very well.

I'm not very fond of Charles, but I will say he's a good sport!!! :ROFLMAO:

He looks like a cross between a ghost and a man wearing a dress and lipstick. Awful picture in my eyes.

Now that you mention it, you're right and his ears really do stick out under that crown. Wonder what folks will make of it looking at it 300 years from now? :)

I think the portrait has power to it. Although it would be better in color.

Back
Top Bottom