Charles and Camilla Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are great pictures!!
They look so happy together.:)

cde said:
Nice choice of pictures Hornsen. :) I really like that one of them in garden.Do you know what garden? Highgrove?

Camilla and Charles looked so happy in them, it was really nice to see.

No, it was at BBC Gardeners World Live Show at Birmingham in June 05. But pics from Highgrove were great, weren`t it?

Camilla looks wonderful in all the photos and they really look so happy together.

Fabulous pictures Hornsen - thanks so much. They really do make a lovely couple don't they?

hornsen said:
No, it was at BBC Gardeners World Live Show at Birmingham in June 05. But pics from Highgrove were great, weren`t it?

Wonderful pictures hornsen.

Don't they look incredibly happy. :)

Just goes to show that if Charles had been allowed to marry her years ago, then they could have both been happier people for most of their life, and Diana and Andrew happier, too.

By the way, did Trinny & Susannah from WNTW have anything to do with Camilla's choice of clothing for the Vogue shoot? Kudos to her and her stylist!

It is wow all elegant photo some togheter duchess Camilla and prince Charles!!!! They is much elegant couple parents!

Happiness

It is such a pleasure to see a couple sooooo happy and definitely in love. Thank you all for posting all those wonderful pictures. I hope that they will have a long and happy life together and also resist all gossip..
I do wish them all the best and hope to see a lot of similiar pictures in the future:)

Roslyn said:
Fear of heights is the reason my only attempt at skiing was cross-country, but I quickly discovered I didn't like falling over in freezing cold white stuff with long slippery sticks on my feet that made it difficult to get up again, and I didn't really like sliding around on the freezing cold white stuff anyway. I didn't know HRH was afraid of heights too. :)

I have very much enjoyed the lovely photos posted on this thread. They say so much I almost feel I'm intruding on private moments by looking at them.

Afraid of heights--and none to keen on air travel either. I can relate.;) I must say all of the photos are marvelous! Thanks to all who posted them.

I found some nice pictures I didn´t know before:

The Prince of Wales and Camilla Parker Bowles at St. Lawrence Church, Tetbury, Glos. - 13th March 2005

The Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attend the Founder's Day Parade, RHC, London - 9th June 2005

The Prince of wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, sampling English bitter in Suffolk - 22nd July 2005

The Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, visiting Portland, Dorset - 20th July 2005

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and her daughter, Laura, out shopping in Ballater, Scotland - 17th August 2005

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, during her visit to the Royal Regiment of Wales at Tidworth Barracks - 29th November 2005

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attending the Hendon Police Memorial Service in London - 29th June 2005

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, visiting 3rd Bn. The Parachute Regiment in Colchester, Essex - 3rd March 2006

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, meeting Jean Bishop during a visit to Hull, UK - 7th April 2006

The Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, in Cairo, Egypt - 20th March 2006

rexfeatures

Thanks for those hornsen! I love the one of HRH and Laura shopping. So natural.

Here are some photos from a visit to the Lifeboat station last summer, Charles is very gentleman-like...

Alamy images

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your pictures of C&C you post here, Hornsen. They are precious.

hornsen said:
Here are some photos from a visit to the Lifeboat station last summer, Charles is very gentleman-like...Alamy images
I missed these the first time. Was the lifeboat parked on the sand?

A pre-wedding picture :wub:

The Prince of Wales presents Camilla Parker-Bowles with flowers as they attend Music in Country Churches at Swaffham Church, Thursday July 29, 2004
abacapress

Aww thanks for that picture hornsen...it's so cute!:wub: He is so lovely and you can see they love each other loads!

That photo is wonderful, Hornsen! I adore his expression as he's giving her the flowers and I'd love to know what she's saying to him :wub: .

Nice, very nice photo, indeed...I think that Princess Charless and Camilla really loves each other. You may notice it in everyone of their gestures, looks and smiles when they are together. :heart:

Vanesa.

I have just scrolled through all these pictures. They are lovely - and just show that they really care for each other. I am just so glad that eventually things are turning out right for them. There must have been many times when it looked as if there would be no happy ending.

hornsen, I love that picture. Princess Charles is definitely blushing, too. But what I like most about it is how that loving gesture seems to have affected others also. Look at the gentleman to the left and see his facial expression of the prince giving his loving future queen a simple token of his love. Sigh!!!!!:wub: :flowers:

Thank You Hornsen, it is a lovely picture. :wub:

I think they are great together too. I am so glad they can now be together without persucution.

Wow! I've never looked at this thread before. Such wonderful photos!
I love the way they look at each other, and how they often wear matching outfits! They really do compliment each other perfectly in every way.
Camilla looks great in everything she wears, while not stealing attention away from Charles the way Diana did.
Charles really does look incredibly happy in Camilla's company.

Here's a pic from a few years ago I cut out of a magazine. Camilla enjoying a drink with fellow osteoporosis camaigner Barbara Windsor.

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=babscammyug0.jpg

Last edited:
Camilla's hat is gorgeous! wow. the picture is spectacular!

Just found this pic on a german yellow press site. You can post pics from celebrities there, that you have taken by yourself. The poster says, C+C had have a row here. I don´t know. It could be.
Bild.T-Online.de

Back
Top Bottom