Additional Children?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanesa said:
I think that every thing has it time in life, and they will enjoy their grandchildren rather than their children. I wish they could have their opportunity before (I mean that it would be nice to see Prince Charles and her wife married when they wanted to, at their youth), but sadly, they hadn't...:neutral: Life is not always nice...

Vanesa.

Then William and Harry would have much different looks. Especially William who tends to look like Diana and our ever so cuddly Prince Harry who looks more like his father everyday (with a touch of Di thrown in) :ermm:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I Think Prince Charles admitted as much when Prince William was born. If I remember, he said something to the effect of he was hopeless changing the diapers, although he loved giving Wills a bath! :lol:

That's so sweet! I agree with the masses that Charles and Camilla would rather enjoy their grandchildren than to start "parenting" all over again.

kerry said:
That's so sweet! I agree with the masses that Charles and Camilla would rather enjoy their grandchildren than to start "parenting" all over again.

Even my mother has said she wouldn't want to babysit her grandchildren, but to be the grandmother instead.

The royal children sure do get that enjoyment without feeling that they have overstepped the bounds with their grandparents. The nanny gets that honour in having as the royal 'nappie' changer and disciplinarian. I remember seeing William's Ms. Barnes correcting William when he was a toddler with him crying his eyes out.

kerry said:
I agree Charles will grow very fond of Camilla's grandchildren and likewise for Camilla. I also hope that Andrew Parker Bowels is delighted of the fact that he is going to be a grandfather.

Well, since Camilla has had a hystorectomy (I hope I've spelt that right) I guess more kids are out of the question. I doubt they married with the intention of having a family of their own anyway with both having adult children.

I can imagine Camilla being a down-to-earth Grandma.:wub:

Nichola said:
Well, since Camilla has had a hystorectomy

Unless she wanted to make the ultimate contribution to science and donate some preserved eggs, and Charles donate some sperm, and make a test tube baby, which might be kinda cool: The first Royal Test Tube baby! :lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Unless she wanted to make the ultimate contribution to science and donate some preserved eggs, and Charles donate some sperm, and make a test tube baby, which might be kinda cool: The first Royal Test Tube baby! :lol:

Erm...I doubt it, ha ha.:ROFLMAO:

I guess my test tube theory sounds a bit like an Alias episode, haha.... ;)

I don't think they'll adopt. I think they will just enjoy being Grandpa Charles and Grandmother Camilla from now on! (Imagine Charles being called grandpa!:ROFLMAO: I guess he seems more of a Grandfather!)

I guess this thread is pointless until we get our first Wales grandchild, Little Master or Miss Parker Bowles! ;)
I hope for a girl. A family can never have enough girls! Girls rule! :D
Since Charles never had a daughter, he needs a granddaughter, even step-granddaughter will do.

Well let us hope William or Harry has a little girl. I think Charles will make a good Step-Grandfather to Camilla's grandchildren.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I hope for a girl. A family can never have enough girls! Girls rule! :D
Since Charles never had a daughter, he needs a granddaughter, even step-granddaughter will do.
Most granddaughters can wrap grandpapa around their little finger!

Most grandpapa's that I know, make no distiction between natural or step grandchildren and I don't believe that Charles will be any different. :sun: :flowers:

Skydragon said:
Most granddaughters can wrap grandpapa around their little finger!

Most grandpapa's that I know, make no distiction between natural or step grandchildren and I don't believe that Charles will be any different. :sun: :flowers:
No, I don't think he will make a distinction either. The only distinction will be official. Insofar as the family is concerned, Tom and Laura are much his as they are APB's kids. I think when Charles is King he might grant them some kind of honour. I imagine he will not give them titles but perhaps, something, in recognition of their special position as his "step" children, as The Queen Consort's children.

She can't have children!

She can't have anymore children i don't no whether someone has said this already but well w/e!
in march this year camilla went into hospital to have a hysterectomy which makes her unable to have children anymore!
and i think they wouldn't have had children anyway there scheduele's are fair to busy for them to really take care of a child i mean look at charles the first time he saw his mother after his birth when he could recoginise her was when she came back from a 4 month tour of india and he had to wait in line to shake her hand! and then they spend most of there time with there nannys???

I don't think that even before the surgery she would have had more kids. Laura and Tom are already going to be parents, and William and Harry will probably also have wives and kids in ten years or less.

Tom and Laura are not members of the British Royal Family even when he becomes King. They are the blood children of the Duchess of Cornwall and I would think it would be in poor taste for any of them or their children to receive any title of any kind in any way shape or form after he becomes king.

Technically, as male-line descendents.... Freddie, Ella, Alexander, Davina, Rose, Lady Helen, Earl of St. Andrews and Lord Nicholas are Prince/Princess of Saxe-Coburg Gotha (and Xan and the children of the Earl of St. Andrews)... When you think about it.... :)

I have read that in a few books and also emailed to ask Debrett's Peerage.

BUT..since Zara and Peter do not have titles given they are descended from the female line, and their father refused a peereage, and they have half royal blood....why should Tom and Laura??

I think if for some bizarre reason he offered they would have the common sense to turn it down...

The Queen or King can give a title to whomever they want. However, the Queen has tended to follow the Govenment line over recent years and not create further hereditary titles - except for those within her family circle. Pr Andrew and Pr Edward were, I think, the last 2 to get titles and these were Royal one. I think the last non-royal title was to Anthony Armstrong-Jones on his marriage to Pss Margaret. He became the Earl of Snowden (with subsidiary titles as well), but this was just within the normal peerage and did not make him Royal.

It might well be that when Charles is King he might want to give a title to Camilla's son and daughter - that is, if they wanted one. Princess Anne specifically turn down titles for her children, and neither of her husbands received any title. Princess Margaret's children do carry courtesy titles because of their father being Earl of Snowden (Vicount Linley and Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones, or now that she is married Lady Sarah Chatto), but they are not Royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom